VNR: Nope, not what you're thinking.

LonerPrime

EroGamer Extraordinaire~
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hail fellow Eroge fans,

I've been around the visual novel concept for a while now and even though I loved the idea of reading VNs, my passion didn't really materialize effectively until I joined anime-sharing. This site really put me in the center of everything that is good about eroge and core of all that was the community - you folks.

I will try not to drag this for too long. Playing games was awesome and everything but overtime I wanted to do more so I went from reading to actively working on various kind of translations. And when ones does something like that, one tends to run into a lot of hidden communities that revolve around that concept. One such community I stumbled upon, is a Facebook group called Visual Novel Readers or VNR for short. Yea I know I know, not the most original of names, but I do suppose it gets the literal meaning across.

Game discussions, title recommendation, upcoming works, translation status etc. all under one roof. If you have a Facebook account and do enjoy the company of like-minded people, then you're welcome to have a go at at. This is the direct link to the VNR group page for folks that feel curious/interested. The community is 2000+ members strong, so it's safe to assume that there might be quite a few people in there that probably like the same type of games as you.

Hopefully, you folks find new friends in the near future. Enjoy.

Kind Regards,
LonerPrime

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」