[Misc] The whole picture of MODs

Lord-Loff

May 16, 2023
Hi everyone, I bought HS2L and Im very excited with it´s features

I will use it to create characters to illustrate a few fictional stories and later on I will create images depicting SW situations (Srhunken Women played by Giant Males or Monsters), will also make characters available for free in here

Im ready to install MODs but Im very afraid to do it wrong or break the game, the character cards are no mystery to me, only the MODs

I know there are base MODs than complementary than optional, etc... But than I saw something called Repack and there are so many versions, so I would like, if possible, to be pointed to a well organized summary thread or if there is none, have some questions answered

1 - Can I install a simple un-censor (burred genitals) without installing massive MODs ?

2 - Are the GitHub Mods always mandatory to install no matter what future MODs we will add, or GitHub is just an alternative to a certain group of MODs ?

3 - When we use independent MODs, created by specific authors we find here and there, those just work with the base game or they also need base MODs and do they have to always be the ones from GitHub ?

4 - Repacks replace the MODs or is just a way to get the original Japanese full game ?

5 - If I find an isolated MOD, can I be sure it will work as long as I have the GitHub base ones installed ?

6 - The official HS2 Network, where I have been downloading and uploading characters, may include some with MODs or those are always base game stuff ?

7 - So If I create a character with MODs, can I still exchange on the official game network ? Do people who downloade those characters need to install the MODs to properly use mine ?

Very confused here, I just want to avoid a mess and than not being able to go back to the original working game

Thank you in advance

Reactions: nono23
Hi everyone, I bought HS2L and Im very excited with it´s features

I will use it to create characters to illustrate a few fictional stories and later on I will create images depicting SW situations (Srhunken Women played by Giant Males or Monsters), will also make characters available for free in here ...

Better you go to the Discord channel Illusion Soft and there you ask in #hs2-help.
Here you're unlikely don't get an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?