Trying to find a original H-manga/doujin? series that has a guy and his blondeelong haired female cousin as couple in high school, one of the chapters has the cousin kick him out to get more condoms, and another chapter has them having sex at her school festival (i believe she is in maid outfit)

I think the series is named after a flower or the creator is, (might be wrong on both)

EDIT: found it somewhere else, it's Floriography original doujin series by mizutani tooru

Last edited:
Anyone know this FGO R18 yuri doujin name?
It is Mashu x Gudako (Ritsuka) that takes place after ARC1 where Gudako retires from Chaldea and becomes normal person marrying a guy, then Mashu comes to her years later to steal her away from the marriage while pushing her down on the bed; they then leave together

It's AI〜異常なる空想世界〜 from DMM.com.

Is it? I've looked on DMM and it seems like the game you were referring to was some smartphone/online game that was shut down recently.
There's a comment on gelbooru that says it's a game and I swear I remember seeing this release somewhere too (might not have been DLSite), and I swear it was another single player RPG.

I can't find the the title, there was a psychotic doc and a sassy girl who disrespects him, I remember something like the doc giving her some liquid that has effect and psychology and makes her do what doc tells, the doctor's vibe is so psychotic, like all he lives for is messing with the girl. I also remember taking photos out of permission and blackmailing. It's like the developed version of Kuro no Kyoushitsu. Anybody knows the title?

I saw a manga on old fakku before about the heroine girl who can see which people who are fated to be together, who is at a hot spring trip with old classmates, where she is there to basically just pair everyone else up as a matchmaker. there is a scene with flat chested lady in gangbang.

A guy the heroine knew back in school is disgusted by the orgy that the classmates are having so he leaves the room and finds her outside, where she tells her concerns about how she feels about her power. the guy confesses, but she tells him he is not fated to be with him

then they have sex with the guy confessing his love to her, but then the guy gets lead away by one of the girl classmates, and the matchmaker girl is left alone by herself again, cursing her power of seeing everyone's string of fate.

Does anyone know the title of this one-shot manga?

Finally found it on webarchive, it's
Open and Bind"

Last edited:
I'm looking for hentai, all I remember is it has a white or black haired girl and pale skin. red eyes i remember. She either wears a straitjacket or a kimono i don't remember clearly but i recall long long arm sleeves and i guess the outfit was white, i remember it wasn't a rough video, maybe it was reguar intercourse between a girl and a boy. I hope somebody knows the name.

Trying to remember the name of an eroge which took place in a school where a girl suicided (short black bob hair), and the protagonist is in time travel / time loop?
One of the heroines had tanned skin, brown hair, and is swimming club member.
it also got a Nintendo Switch adaptation recently
EDIT: Shinsou Noise

Last edited:
Can't remember the title/artist of a manga non color one-shot I read awhile back (not sure if it has EN), help,
the story goes: a wife (w/ flat chest, long black hair) suspects her husband is cheating on her when she thinks she seems him with another woman, she gets approached by a younger guy she knows who plays on her doubts and anger that she's being cheated on, and she decides to cheat back by going to a love-hotel with the younger guy, after they have sex however, she gets a call from her husband and remembers that he was on a business trip, so she just cheated on her husband over a misunderstanding

anyone know the title?

EDIT: うわきなトコロ by hyokoro-

Last edited:
Anyone know the title of this manga one-shot? A school girl with braided twin tails is scolding her childhood friend, who is a sure of himself thinking she just can't leave him alone, the scene cuts to the girl doing blowjob to some guys while sitting in the toilet, she is voluntarily servicing these delinquents in exchange for no one bullying her childhood friend, she has sex with them/
she then has sex with the teacher in exchange for not giving low grades to her childhood friend/

It's netorare, anyone know this one-shot?
EDIT: Shiawase na Hitotachi - Keyaki Uchiuchi

Last edited:
I saw this 1-episode hentai anime OVA once which had a character getting pursued by an assertive blue-haired girl and it was this kind of mix of comedy-hentai with more focus on the comedy and cut-away gags. I can't remember the name of it and it's really frustrating. I wonder if it was something like "help me!" or something? Does anyone know about it?

Last edited:
Could anyone help me identify this one? I remember I saw clips of it a long time ago (probably 10+ years), and I never knew the name. A petite girl with light blue hair and glasses is having sex with an old overweight man. Right after they finish, they get attacked by demons, or zombies, or spirits of some kind and he gets killed.

Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?