Taiwan Culture for Book Reference

bakaprincess85

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2013
Hello,

I'm thinking of writing a book that's located in Taiwan and around the idol scene, so I was wondering if anyone of you would be able to help me with my research. I've had this idea for a book for over a year and I've been researching a lot - but the only things that escape me at the moment are:

1. how the idol scene works. How do they find talents? How are idols trained? What do their schedules look like? What are they allowed to do or not allowed to do during their free time.
  2. what does a traditional taiwanese wedding look like? What does it consist of?
  3. How do Taiwanese people view an autistic person? What's the help system over there like for cases like these?

Thank you to anyone who helps me understand these things. I'll be grateful to you for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?