RJ126415 Labyrinth Of Holyma

aaboltec

Banned
Jan 26, 2015
RJ126415 Labyrinth Of Holyma

Release Year: 2014

This work is a side-scrolling ACT search that focused on smooth animation by hand-made dot picture.
Search range will continue to spread by items won.
Demon of different variations of body 20 or more is waiting for you in the labyrinth.
It is a hand-made dot picture of all self-made both characters, background.
of few words, lily mild equipped with skill, level up, blonde tits
By all means, please try the trial version If you came with a ping to one of the!

Please do not put it like under the Japanese save folder if the directory contains Japanese on the path to put a folder of this work does not work. Please see the accompanying text for more information.
Please check the trial version work with because it is always possible takeover of save data of trial.
There are no plans of a big upgrade, but if there is a modification of the game, we recommend the use of a registered user it will be correspondence only work replacement.

bug: save it and copy it to the same folder as the game.exe Sorry save since the last should have been backed up to a bak folder Those who issue that would remove the save.sav after clearing had been (Delete . should be renamed to sav.. did not apologize for the trouble, inconvenience)
Add: I've prepared an option for those for a character does not appear. You may be able to display characters by pressing the F8 key character who does not come out. However it may be difficult to read edging character is eliminated.
Additional: I added a trick to fully open the gallery. Please see the trick. Txt gallery of release for details
bug: I end up with the fall of the mystery in the room of trial last
Add: I've prepared the Easy mode.
Add: H text to be displayed in the zooming in the gallery
Adjust: The weaker a little the first boss
Add: Add a foothold because there was a scaffold not reach the sky corridor in some environments

File size: 71.5 MB

Download RJ126415 Labyrinth Of Holyma

Tenshi to Akuma to Elf ga Oyome ni Kimashita!Minna Haramase Love icha Harem Super Hit HD 2014

Genre: Fantasy, Demons, Angels, Dark Skin, Pregnant, Harem, Striptease, Oral, Group, Footjob, Big tits
Censorship: Is the game (games) distribution
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: License
Tablet: Not required
Language games in Japanese
System Requirements: OS: WinXP/Vista/7 CPU: Celeron 333 MHz VRAM: 800 * 600 DirectX: 7.0 HDD: 396 MB

Description: Three hot fantasy girls suddenly crash into the life of a regular student!

File size: 396.3 MB

Download Tenshi to Akuma to Elf ga Oyome ni Kimashita!Minna Haramase Love icha Harem Super Hit HD 2014

Hitozuma Kyoushi wa Moto Mahou Shoujo

Magical Girl "Justice Pirates" to fight the secret organization of evil, won peace.
Then married to become adults, girls had fostered a happy life.
Ice Kawana each member of the "Justice Pirates" was a sapphire Pirates, has been a teacher loved by students.
However Shiraki Tsutomu is a student of class, would know her secret.
Tsutomu had the same feelings for Nanako and also embrace the love for the Pirates from previous sapphire.
He coming to know the sapphire Pirates Nanako is longing begins taking action to use "items top secret for girl magic versus" was Dr. secret organization of evil, and Nettle her.
I make full use of the Phantom variety of items, and Netori I let melt away shaking in erotic mischief, body and soul to white mine the original magical girl!
Genre: School, Housewives, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob
Censorship: Is in game (games) of distribution
Developer/publisher: Mahoutsukai Soft
Platform: PC/Windows
Edition type: Informal
Tablet: It isn't required

File size: 236.3 MB

Download Hitozuma Kyoushi wa Moto Mahou Shoujo

1 month in love You I with her girlfriend

Release Year: 2015

Genre: Yuri, School, Oral, Footjob, Romance, Big tits \ DFC

Year of release: 2015
Language games: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 CPU: PentiumIII 500MHz \ Pentium4: 2GHz RAM: 256MB \ 512MB VRAM: DirectX: 9.0c of 1024 × 768 HDD: 572 MB

Description: Hina, Rin and Fumi are new roommates at Seiba Girls' School. Even though they had different personalities and upbringings, they had one thing in common: they recall seeing an angel when they were small. They each suspected that one of the other girls was actually an angel.

File size: 573.0 MB

Download 1 month in love You I with her girlfriend

Katekyo na Onee-san to Boku Ikenai Kojin Lesson - Visual Game

Genre: Housewives, Mature, School, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Group sex, Harem
Publication Type: pirates (unofficial)
License: Freeware
Language games: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7, CPU: 800MHz, RAM: 256, 1024x768, DirectX: 9.0

Description: That her girl, dont, I'll teach full ...Hero does not stand out in school, no one even her friends at least, students spend a day-to-day Heiheibonbon.

File size: 740.0 MB

Download Katekyo na Onee-san to Boku Ikenai Kojin Lesson - Visual Game

Sharks Lagoon Sexy Games 2015

Genre: Flash, 3DCG, ADV, SLG, Arcade, Other, Anal, Oral, Group, Straight, Lesbians
Censorship: None
Publication Type: Original (licensed)
Language Game: English, French, German, Russian
Language: English, French, German, Russian
Language: Unknown / Other
System requirements (minimum): Flash Player, HDD 500Mb
Games Sharks Lagoon is a fascinating flash adventure game, the basic meaning of which is to find hotspots and further cooperation with them.

File size: 532.3 MB

Download Sharks Lagoon Sexy Games 2015

Tanetsuke Kyoushitsu - Ima kara Minna ni Sensei no Tokunou Seishi de Harande - Visual Game

Genre: School, Mind Break, Dark skin, Nuns, Teachers, Pregnant, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Harem
Censorship: Present
Publication Type: Original (licensed)
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7, CPU: 800MHz, RAM: 256, 1024x768, DirectX: 9.0

Description: Welcome to the dreamy harem school life of impregnating little girls! You're a homeroom teacher doing one of society's greatest jobs

File size: 959.0 MB

Download Tanetsuke Kyoushitsu - Ima kara Minna ni Sensei no Tokunou Seishi de Harande - Visual Game

Cowper Zone - Misery Fukou no Stalker no Hounyou Jigoku - Visual Game

Genre: Fantasy, Elf, Striptease, Oral, Group, Footjob, Big tits, BDSM, Anal
System Requirements: OS: Windows: xp / vista / 7 VRAM: 1024 * 768 DirectX 8.0a HDD: 501 MB

Description: Unsuccessful unemployed person Nama Rick finds a curio shop "In village" nestling quietly in the way back of the cramming school, the corner of the residential area.

File size: 501.6 MB

Download Cowper Zone - Misery Fukou no Stalker no Hounyou Jigoku - Visual Game

Aishiteru kedo Koishitai, Ato Enjokousai mo - Visual Game

Genre: Hospital, Tan, Straight, Striptease, Harem, Group, Oral, Anal, Footjob, Big tits, BDSM
System Requirements: OS: WinXP / Vista / 7 CPU: PentiumIII VRAM: 1024 * 768 DirectX 9.0c HDD: 711 MB

Description: Wife and lover and nyuinseikatsu where Schoolgirl comes to for a visit Be approximately 500 pieces of large volume for basic event CG31 mai, a difference.

File size: 711.1 MB

Download Aishiteru kedo Koishitai, Ato Enjokousai mo - Visual Game

story also body and soul

Genre: Animation, Housewives, Striptease, Oral, Blowjob, Anal, Footjob, Big breasts
Year of release: 2015
Language games: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 CPU: Core2Duo 2.4GHz RAM: 2GB VRAM: 1024 * 768 HDD: 625 MB

Description: The employee of a certain chief character "Kaito Ichijo" (ichijokaito) dove company. Enter the company, and one year passes, and it is about time when finally made you to an adult. One day younger student "number of the lawn storehouses Makoto" (Kazuma Sakura) which got by a drinking session, Send it to the house as a senior. Achieve a reencounter with the woman "Ayami" of the childhood friend whom I have ever had a crush on in the house of the younger student. It comes to be invited to the house of the younger student in an opportunity, The chief character who increases complicated thought in the Ayami which became the wife of the younger student now. One day when such a thing often continued, Expose the figure that the Ayami which I got on is defenseless .......

File size: 625.3 MB

Download story also body and soul

Buta no Gotoki Sanzoku ni Torawarete Shojo wo Ubawareru Kyonyuu Himekishi - Visual Game

Genre: Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Group sex, Fantasy, Demons
Publication Type: Informal
System Requirements: OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7, CPU: 800MHz, RAM: 256, 1024x768, DirectX: 9.0

Description: That day, one country is ruined. Helga woman warrior knight and princess Henrietta that while protecting the prince of the Lost Kingdom, continue the Hegira.
But applied to the despicable trap of both bandits, row, would caught the body.

File size: 563.8 MB

Download Buta no Gotoki Sanzoku ni Torawarete Shojo wo Ubawareru Kyonyuu Himekishi - Visual Game

Arle the Sorceress I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening

I'm Arle. I'm the top student at Magic Academy, as I should be.

To take my rightful place in history as a god tier sorceress
the first step was to graduate school. I mean... right?
It was harder than I thought.
Why the eff are monsters trying to get between my legs?
And why is gold so scarce? Why am I reduced to selling my panties?
This sucks!

I mean, well, I'm a genius, so I beat all my qualifying trials. Easy.

I thrashed those trials.
Then on my way back I saved a girl from a monster.
She turned out to be the princess of some holy empire!
And okay, she's a little cuter than me.
But my breasts are bigger, so I win.

So now I've saved a princess and I'm the best student.
I've got a marvelous future ahead of me, right?
There's your prologue. Now I can start my proper legend.
History look out, Arle the Sorceress is coming!

File size: 566.7 MB

Download Arle the Sorceress I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please