[REQUEST] 不良少年女体化 ~いじめっ子は調教してしまえっ!In Romanji Furyou Shounen Nyotaika ~Ijimekko wa Choukyou Shiteshimae!

Bandanaguy

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2015
main_package.jpg
Original Title:不良少年女体化 ~いじめっ子は調教してしまえっ!~
Romaji: Furyou Shounen Nyotaika ~Ijimekko wa Choukyou Shiteshimae!~
Release Date: 2015-01-16
Company, Producer: Goku-Fero
Getchu link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=838339&gc=gc
VNDB link: https://vndb.org/v16401

Summary in English(done by me): Nishina Kagami is a student who is attending an all boy´s school,
due to his features he is often mistaken for a girl and is Bullied by a group of rascals from the school. His hobbies Include playing online games and pretending to be a woman over the internet. One day Kagami Drank one of his bulllie Jun Nakano´s drinks only to find his body have had some strange changes, At the beginning his chest began to Inflate, later on his genitalia was becoming smaller, Kagami had now a slutty body. While hiding his new body normal life continues as usual, that is still Nakano took some pictures and now Kagami´s life will change forever.

Additional Comments: I don't remember playing any Goku-Fero Game Before, but they do have an amazing reputation, not to mention the drawings look very nice. I think the guy behind them is pretty famous too, and I can recognize its style, nevertheless can't remember the author right now. Anyways It would be a shame to see this amazing game in the forever missing list of the site so any help would be certainly appreciated.

Attachments

• 22682.jpg
    22682.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 351

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.