- Aug 19, 2026
- 62
- 79
I've been having this thought recently that it would be fun to have an otome book club. Just like book clubs where they read a chapter each week and review it together. I don't really know how we should name it if it happens lol.
But Having a weekly or monthly review of a game and/or otome cd we chose together, so that we can share our thoughts and discover/rediscover joseimuke stuff. Anyone would be welcome to participe at any given moment of course, for exemple if we decide on an r18 game but you don't like adult things you could come for another game later on, or maybe even play the safe version.
It might be hard for me to do it all alone because of uni but I'll try my best if you want it.
I thought it could be fun to do that and get to know each other better through otome! It could also be a great way for Japanese learners to have a goal and a time limit if a chosen otome is Japanese only.
I don't really intend to do it for bl myself since I don't play bl games/listen to bl cd's that much, I like otome better, but if any bl fan wants to do it it could be great too!
If you have any recommendations as to how to do it, or anything else tell me. I don't know if overall that's a good idea or not and if anyone is interested or not.
But Having a weekly or monthly review of a game and/or otome cd we chose together, so that we can share our thoughts and discover/rediscover joseimuke stuff. Anyone would be welcome to participe at any given moment of course, for exemple if we decide on an r18 game but you don't like adult things you could come for another game later on, or maybe even play the safe version.
It might be hard for me to do it all alone because of uni but I'll try my best if you want it.

I thought it could be fun to do that and get to know each other better through otome! It could also be a great way for Japanese learners to have a goal and a time limit if a chosen otome is Japanese only.
I don't really intend to do it for bl myself since I don't play bl games/listen to bl cd's that much, I like otome better, but if any bl fan wants to do it it could be great too!
If you have any recommendations as to how to do it, or anything else tell me. I don't know if overall that's a good idea or not and if anyone is interested or not.