My most unfortunate day :(

PotatoChips420

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2015
Just sharing my short story 'cause I'm feeling so down lately.

About a week ago I realized that one of my online storage account that I used to store anime got deleted(for some reason),so after some minutes of discomfort, I took my hard disk where I had a backup copy stored only to discover that the hard disk was dead as well.

So GG to me losing half of my anime collection, now here I go downloading again.... sigh.

I'll have to bother people whenever I'll find dead links to replace, 'cause I'm downloading everything, again, :( bear with me and thank you for your patience, especially @corocoro which from I downloaded most of the stuff and couldn't thank him/her enough for that.

...by the way this time I'm gonna use Google Drive as my main online backup, paying for a business plan which "should" have unlimited storage, with my internet speed it's gonna take forever to re-upload everything <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead