[Illusion][AG3] Artificial Girl Mod Release Thread

I downloaded this a few months back and it worked flawlessly. Now I get an error saying files are corrupt. Please help I love your work.

Hi all,

First timer here. Any issues with my post please let me know!
Loved this game since my HongFire days.

My old dolls from HF days remixed

New set 1

New set 2

Cannot claim credit as I grabbed meshes and girls from various sources and simply put them together. These are for personal use, so I did not collect the names of all the uploaders. Places like Model Resource, DeviantArt, etc.
However, I do not mind sharing if other people think they would enjoy them (and love them like I do!).

Always hated the default illusion feet, so I tried modding. Then I did the hands. Then some serious Photoshop. Some things still need fine tuning, but they mostly work.

-CP2077 jacket collar set to chest, not neck/head bones. (collar tips have boob physics =] )
-Feet not compatible with stockings and some shoes as toe clips through.

Sadly, game crashes if all x5 girls are in the same room as the player.
(x5 girls in Dining + player = crash)
(Claire is pre-op trans, but haven’t figured out everything involved with the peen yet)
(I left the dgvoodoo watermark in on purpose so i know it was working. Also, can't get the game to play at 1920x1080. I found one d3d9.dll that allows it, but the framerate is bad. official illusion.jp dll crashes my game immediately)

I do not have a hosting site account. Maybe someone like @Drenched could help with that... or not. =)
Thanks for looking.
Happy gaming!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacqli
is there a tutorial for editing and modifying maps? i am trying to use YuushaDigital's core installation map.

Hi all,

First timer here. Any issues with my post please let me know!
Loved this game since my HongFire days.

My old dolls from HF days remixed

New set 1

New set 2

Cannot claim credit as I grabbed meshes and girls from various sources and simply put them together. These are for personal use, so I did not collect the names of all the uploaders. Places like Model Resource, DeviantArt, etc.
However, I do not mind sharing if other people think they would enjoy them (and love them like I do!).

Always hated the default illusion feet, so I tried modding. Then I did the hands. Then some serious Photoshop. Some things still need fine tuning, but they mostly work.

-CP2077 jacket collar set to chest, not neck/head bones. (collar tips have boob physics =] )
-Feet not compatible with stockings and some shoes as toe clips through.

Sadly, game crashes if all x5 girls are in the same room as the player.
(x5 girls in Dining + player = crash)
(Claire is pre-op trans, but haven’t figured out everything involved with the peen yet)
(I left the dgvoodoo watermark in on purpose so i know it was working. Also, can't get the game to play at 1920x1080. I found one d3d9.dll that allows it, but the framerate is bad. official illusion.jp dll crashes my game immediately)

I do not have a hosting site account. Maybe someone like @Drenched could help with that... or not. =)
Thanks for looking.
Happy gaming!

Those are looking amazing! honestly better than I thought possible. sharing is very appriciated

Hello. I am an old member, a modder from hongfire, long time ago. I want to make new mods for old illusion games, but I need 2 tools. PPextractor and Illusion Wizzard.

Hello. I am an old member, a modder from hongfire, long time ago. I want to make new mods for old illusion games, but I need 2 tools. PPextractor and Illusion Wizzard.

I don't know you from HF, but nice to see an veteran. Btw, what was your name in HF?
Let me check my harddisk where I have the old tools for the old Illusion games.

I don't know you from HF, but nice to see an veteran. Btw, what was your name in HF?
I am GamerGirl from HongFire, I actually forgot I made an account on here, just noticed I made an account on anime-sharing in 2014, but been very inactive. I learned how to do mesh modding and I want to do the same thing for classic illusion games, but back in time, I didn't know how to do mesh mods, only texture mods. I will log into my actual account, this account isn't even needed for me anymore.

This is my main account and this is my name on Hongfire. I used to do only texture modding, but this time I want to create mesh mods and I have already the experience for it since I have done mesh modding for other videogames.
To create mods I need the PPextractor tool, and the Illusion Wizzard tool to install the mod(s).

I am also a friend of Inquisitor we used to chat a lot, when Hongfire was alive. Here is proof that I had conversation with Inquisitor. We are both from Denmark too.

I hope you remember me. ♥

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: markantony
This is my main account and this is my name on Hongfire. I used to do only texture modding, but this time I want to create mesh mods and I have already the experience for it since I have done mesh modding for other videogames.
To create mods I need the PPextractor tool, and the Illusion Wizzard tool to install the mod(s).

I am also a friend of Inquisitor we used to chat a lot, when Hongfire was alive. Here is proof that I had conversation with Inquisitor. We are both from Denmark too.

I hope you remember me. ♥
Ya, I know you. We chated sometimes in mIRC and I know that you are come from Denmark, like Inquisitor.
Nice to see you here around. :fulfilled:

Okay here are the tool I found.
SB3Utility_v0.9.6.7z
Illusion_Wizzard_v0520.7z
Illusion_Morpher_v0281.zip
Illusion_Tools_PP_Extractor_SSP_v0.9.0.rar

Reactions: GamerGirl
Ya, I know you. We chated sometimes in mIRC and I know that you are come from Denmark, like Inquisitor.
Nice to see you here around. :fulfilled:

Okay here are the tool I found.
SB3Utility_v0.9.6.7z
Illusion_Wizzard_v0520.7z
Illusion_Morpher_v0281.zip
Illusion_Tools_PP_Extractor_SSP_v0.9.0.rar
So strange to see these old files again! Thank you for giving these tools! :)

I have been digging into modding SchoolMate2, changed the pants to shorts~ I will replace meshes~
Nice to know that you remember me, its not easy to remember things thats from 2010 ish~
Also could you create a SchoolMate 2 thread, to share the mods I will develope for this classic game? ♥
1st picture, pants clipping, 2nd picture fixed it with proportional editiong tool by Blender and copied weights from the legs. (Thank god I have modded other games to know how to do this lol :) )

Attachments

• Sm2 Screenshot 2023.08.19 - 02.56.33.12.jpg
    Sm2 Screenshot 2023.08.19 - 02.56.33.12.jpg
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Sm2 Screenshot 2023.08.19 - 03.28.33.94.jpg
    Sm2 Screenshot 2023.08.19 - 03.28.33.94.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25