[Illusion][AG3] Artificial Girl 3 Character and Clothing Upload Thread

When i made the Overwatch girls, I made sure to create their clothing in sets of two, one with their weapons (in hand) and the other without.

I'd like to ask those that downloaded and enjoyed my work, if they are around to see this, or anyone else in general if they preferred their girls holding weapons or whether they felt it just got in the way?

I find the smaller weapons (pistols and knives) still look good during ecchi scenes, but the larger weapons sometimes get in the way. I think you had a good solution to release two versions. Another solution might be to have the weapon share a slot with a clothing item that can be removed, so that the weapon falls to the ground when her blouse does, for example. That would be ideal, but I don't know enough about making weapons to know if this is possible.

Reactions: ShadowP90
Re: Cats and Wolfs

Hello Futaboy I would like to download some of your body mods for personal use.
I like the cat look of Mithra from Final Fantasy, and Katt from Breath of Fire 2.
Do i also need to download other mods from somewhere?

Hello Futaboy I would like to download some of your body mods for personal use.
I like the cat look of Mithra from Final Fantasy, and Katt from Breath of Fire 2.
Do i also need to download other mods from somewhere?

Hi kvmbeast! Futaboy was not active for some time now and I don't believe I have those two mod. Seems like AG3 is part of history regarding sharing now. If I do find some old mods, I will share it. Cheers

I don't want that someone is spreading my mods on other boards, like HongFire, Nihonomaru, 4Chan etc.
You have first to ask for my permission.

Katt from Breath of Fire 2 [KaioThePhoenix-FutaBoy+mooble]

Finally I finished the improved version of Katt, she was originally created by KaiothePhoenix, but he never really finished her.
I improved and finished her, with moobles helps, who created her belt and her staff.
I add a second version from Katts outfit, where I changed her shirt with an body tight onepice and also add her an modifited slip, which looks like her fur and covers her vagina.
I made also that furry covering with her first coses too.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Felicia from Darkstalkers [FutaBoy+kezalcoat]

I create together with ketzalcoat a new version from Felica. She was first created by Tommyboy, where her fur was made as cos.
I was not really satisfied with the old version, cause you was able to wear off her fur from her body. I also noticed, that the old Felica version got also human ears and her finger and feet nails, was painted on her cos.
We made two versions from her, one animish version and one where she looks more real.
I got also the great idea to cover her breasts and her vagina with an modifited bra and slip, which looks liker her fur on her body. If you click one time on her breasts, than you will uncover her nipples. The vagina will be automatically uncovered, in the sex mode, also the breasts will show automatically zhe nibbles at the breastjob.
If you like her, please give also ketzalcoat an reputation
reputation-40b.png

EDIT: I made quick an alternative version from her cos, where you have to klick two times on her breasts, to see her nipples. This means, in the breastsjob, she will still wear her fur on her nipples.
But you have to decide which version you want to keep, cause the new cos will overwrite the old one or you make an backup from the old version.

Nina from Words Worth [FutaBoy]

Finally I finished Nina the catgirl from Words Worth, which was a over 2 years old request. :love:
Unfortunately is there a minor bug. If you undress her cape, then her bell collar will dissapear.
The cape has also some tiny transparency problems and I can't fix it.
I thanks Stormwing, who provided me with some outfit parts (cape, collar, skirt, gloves and atazoko boots which I modifited it a bit).

Mithra from Final Fantasy [FutaBoy+UpperVolta]

Originally crated by modders from UpperVolta.
I also made a little update with Mithra from Final Fantasy XI. I only changed a bit the chars face and add her fangs, headband and a long cat tail.
Includes also a alternative face textures, with brown stripes. I have also created a face texture, with only the cat nose.

Leena from Max Adventures [FutaBoy]

Here is Leena the lion girl from Max Adventures.
She fights on the side of the hero Max agains Shadowmaster.

She comes with two different hair styles. One with an braid and the second with an ponytail.
The Kung-Fu outfit comes with two different trousermods. One with only pulled down trouser and the other with an alternate trouser mod, where the trouser is first open and by clicking pulled down.

Agent Kitty Katswell from T.U.F.F. Puppy [FutaBoy]

"HIIIIIYA, Snaptrap, you are bustet, don't move or I will show you my special karate kick."
-"Hey Kitty, look, a red button. For what is it?"-
"Duddley, no, what are you doing? Don't push the red button"
*Bip* *BOOOOM*
"MEEEEOOOOOWWW, DUDLEY YOU IIIDDIIIIOOOOoooot".

The Tigress Twins [FutaBoy]

My first girl creations, nothing special.

Elektra the Cat [FutaBoy]

Here are my new creations, a Wolf- and Catgirl and they are so cute.
I made them with animal legs and tried also to make the face a bit like an animal, by change a bit the cheeks and nose.
I add a readme with creditlist.

Fonfon from Lightning Warrior Raidy [FutaBoy]

Finally I finished Fonfon the Werewolf Girl. :inlove:
I add my first and second version, from this character.
Her mainoutfit is a mix from Lightning Warrior Raidy 2 and 3.
The sexy beach look, is my own creation. :goodboy:
She comes also with an AWESOME extra surprise.
No fear, this surprise you don't need to use it, if you don't want it.
In all she comes with four coses.
List with credits also included. But anyway I say "Thanks to you people, who helped me" :relief:
If someone want, can create her first mainoutfit from Lightning Warrior Raidy 1
I add a picture from the first Fonfon.

Liru from Magipoka [FutaBoy+Dragonpaladin]

Now finally here is Liru the Werewolf.
The textures for the clothings was made by Dragonpaladin and I send him my thanks and regards, for his great work. :goodboy:
The ears are from Sibushang's Kemomimi Ears Mod and I took the tail from Viara which was made by Jinshi0.
The only thing what troubles me a bit, are the leg/footwear. They are not really perfect, maybe some of the professional modders can keep an eye on it.

There are two different versions of the bra and suspender.
Liru Outfit 1: The bra and suspender are combined as one texture.
Liru Outfit 2: The bra and suspender are seperated.
She will also come with her swimsuit and foam if she takes a bath.
The foam is from Superuser, which was originally made from a modder of Uppervolter.

Assassin Wolf from Danny Phantom [FutaBoy]

Here is my new female furry character, an assassin werewolf (name is unknown, cause it will not refer).
I saw this character in a episode of the cartoon series "Danny Phantom".
I add a alternative body and head texture, if you like her more half skinned, which you must apply it with the SB3Utillity. But export the old textures, before you apply the new ones.
Note with credits included. :goodboy:

Grrrrrrrrr, don't touche me, or I will kill you. *GROWL*

Nubia the Queen of Wolfs [FutaBoy]

Here are my new creations, a Wolf- and Catgirl and they are so cute.
I made them with animal legs and tried also to make the face a bit like an animal, by change a bit the cheeks and nose.
I add a readme with creditlist.

I don't want that someone is spreading my mods on other boards, like HongFire, Nihonomaru, 4Chan etc.
You have first to ask for my permission.

Is it alright if I download your characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25