Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How much have you spent on otome cds/ games?

Amount of money spent on cds/ games$$$

  • 0$ (haven’t spent anything)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20$ (bought two or four)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-50$ (bought up to 10 or more)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100$++ (lost count on how many)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain in comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

john_anime

New member
Oct 3, 2026
23
33
I've been in the otome scene for years now, and have only recently been able to make purchases.😙 Im still a poor college student so my collection is still very small lol. At most, I think I've spent around 10 to 20 bucks.

Hopefully one day I'll be rich enough to finally buy all the cds I want. And if you're all lucky… share them with all of you!!😝😝