[NDS] Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (US)

Lordmaxim

The 6th Platoon Guardian.
Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2010
256ehaa.jpg
evch28.jpg

Title: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Developer: Capcom
Region: United States
Publisher: Capcom
Release date: 1/11/2011
Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
Ratings: CERO: B
ESRB: T
PEGI: 12
Released by: Xenophobia

Summary

The game revolves around a man named Sissel who wakes up to discover he's dead, having no memories of who he was or why he was killed. The only clues pertaining to his death and his true identity are a young detective named Lynne and a near-sighted assassin named Jeego. Sissel eventually learns that, as a spirit, he has the power to possess inanimate objects and travel back to four minutes before a person was killed in order to change their fate. However he also learns that when the sun rises in the morning, his soul will disappear forever. While trying to figure out the mysteries surrounding his memories and death, Sissel decides to use his ghostly powers to find out his memories and to protect other people from suffering the same fate he did.

259cvmg.jpg

Me,the mysterious - Sissel

I lost my life at a lonely spot on the outskirts of town. I'm trying to regain my lost memory and find out the truth behind my death. My only lead is the red-headed woman who witnessed that death.

30to2u1.jpg

Red-headed target - Lynne

A woman who was at the scene of my death. I don't know her name or anything else about her. She's already been killed once by the hitman, and I saved her with my powers of the dead.

To be added

To be added

Download links:
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/bRR9Av8

OST
To be uploaded.​

Awesome, thanks for this. Saw a trailer on YT sometime ago and completely forgot about the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]