Does anyone know how to sign up for MelonBooks?

morpheus1

Elite Member
Jul 17, 2022
I want to purchase products that are only sold at MelonBooks, but to sign up for MelonBooks Japanese cell phone number are need

Does anyone know how to sign up for MelonBooks without a Japanese cell phone number?

I don't think you can bypass it (not anymore from what i googled), they block foreign requests due to the high number of abuse.
Your options are to buy from a proxy, there's sites like janbox.com and very trusted zenmarket.jp, i know they are shipping companies that service overseas clients but i don't see a reason why they wouldn't buy digital items for you too, just ask them about it

Reactions: nobis_c
I want to purchase products that are only sold at MelonBooks, but to sign up for MelonBooks Japanese cell phone number are need

Does anyone know how to sign up for MelonBooks without a Japanese cell phone number?
Late reply, but you can sign up with a forwarding service proxy like WhiteRabbit or Baggageforward, which simply bypasses having your own account.
if you want your own melonbooks account because you want to get the points and to get point benefit items however, you'll need a cell number

Late reply, but you can sign up with a forwarding service proxy like WhiteRabbit or Baggageforward, which simply bypasses having your own account.
if you want your own melonbooks account because you want to get the points and to get point benefit items however, you'll need a cell number

I also want to know how to sign up for MelonBooks and I am glad I found my answer over here. I appreciate you for helping me out. When I was searching for it online I found a website where I found gradesfixer essays service reviews and I took an interest in that website because I found about Gradesfixer on the LinkedIn site link and I want to read reviews because I want to hire an essay writer from that service.
Thanks, I will keep it in my mind.

Edit: Saved my day. Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

MUV wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you upload the latest version of this?
ML1112 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, I wanted to ask you one thing. If I have bought some entries on DLSite (specially english translations) that are not present in this forum, can I pass the files to you to post them on the forum? I wanted to help the community given the help that you and all of you uploader gave us!
Thanks in advance!
NekoYa4r wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload these? Thank you
RJ320732
RJ324066
RJ324815
RJ328279
Soulrook wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please re-upload RJ353007 on Mexashare. Thanks.