Do you know the doujinshi?(Otome Game)

doujinshi, huh~?
hmm, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs, Area X...n some, I dun't remember~
XDDD
...sowwie~
>.>

I always keep an eye out for my favorite heroine pairings, but they're pretty rare. 遥時の同人誌なら結構持ってますが。。。ほかのシリーズはなかなか見つけられませんね (ー_ー)
Just have to keep an eye out on Otome road and events/Mandarake >_< Oh, and Yahoo Auctions Japan!

I generally stay away from Japanese doujin games because I only play things with my seiyuu bias (except mobile games but those aren't doujin)

TETRASCOPE GAMES !! I read their otoges and I absolutely loved them ! All of them ! Hum, there are only three... but it's great ! xD. The problem is it's all in japanese. No seiyuu. So I think most of you can't read them... that's too bad...

Zeiva games aren't bad plot-wise. But I miss the romance in them. Sound effects are always the same...

I once read Always Remember Me... by Winter Wolves, if I remember correctly. First time : bad end. Second and last : end with main guy. I was like this : "............................................................... Eh ?". I was expecting more in romance. Since then, I avoid their games.

I agree. Probably that's because they are popular series. Especially there are BL ones for UtaPri @w@ I have read one called Irotoridori no Sekai (Natsuki/SatsukixSho) and I liked it @w@

ですね。多分有名なシリーズだからでしょうか。特にうたプリではBL同人誌も何度見かけました @w@ 那月/沙月と翔がいる「イロトリドリノセカイ」と言うタイトルの同人誌を読んだことがあります。気に入りました @w@

When you mentioned Irotoridori no Sekai, I thought it's this galgame: https://vndb.org/v5834 (′ω`)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]