- Aug 28, 2026
- 46
- 32
I'm wondering about your tracking system for Otome aside from koilog or similar backlog tracker, more specifically in writing down your impression, review, plot summary, anything memorable or anything in general when playing an Otome! 
For those who do, did you guys jot it down on a physical notebook? Notion? Spreadsheet? Blog/ Online Journal?
How did you even start and how did you find one that suits you best?
I've never really did it before, and started thinking of doing so.....since it'd be such a shame if I put down a game for so long I'd forget about the basic common route plot or lore from previous route haha
Anything to share/tips/details would be much appreciated! I'd love to read them in details > <


For those who do, did you guys jot it down on a physical notebook? Notion? Spreadsheet? Blog/ Online Journal?
How did you even start and how did you find one that suits you best?

I've never really did it before, and started thinking of doing so.....since it'd be such a shame if I put down a game for so long I'd forget about the basic common route plot or lore from previous route haha
Anything to share/tips/details would be much appreciated! I'd love to read them in details > <

