Do you have any pets? O:

I have a cat that is a little under one year old.
Shortly after I got him, he was injured in an accident when I wasn't home.
I think he hit his head. He couldn't walk at all or eat by himself. It has been 9 months since then. He can walk, run, play happily now, but he falls down when jumping on a chair sometimes. He's a very loving cat. I call him Sir/Mister/Lord.

I really like to have a pet dog and a cat, but I always think of how the &*^% am I going to keep my place clean and not smell of animal sweat and poop LOL

I have never kept a dog but it's not hard to keep a cat clean. Cats aren't difficult to keep at all and they don't smell. I can think of a distinct "household with pet dog" smell but not the same for cats. If it's an indoor cat you just change the sand daily (they will complain and wake you up if you don't) if it's an outdoor cat you just get a pet door and they go out to pee whenever they want.

only at the farm, no place for them in the apartment, for they're own good, they need space, like a yard, not 4 walls

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25