Whenever I had visited the links, the hosts message had said it's under pending investigation but if you use the link checker it then says they're up. Dunno what to tell you other than the fact I did check them not just by directly going to the links but also by utilizing the filefactory link checker, and my internet download manager which checks them for verification too if I'm logged into my account (I have a premium account so it isn't a free issue). Anyways, good to see they're back up. Dunno why it was doing to me for the past 10 minutes before I had posted "filefactory lists are dead".

For some reason they blocked plenty of links for a day, but then unblocked them. Since I can' tell who checked and who didn't, everyone who reported between me going to bed and them changing back got the standard message. Don't sweat it too much. ;)

Reactions: MoshiMoshi
Those have not yet been published by the group in question.

[MENTION=39848]akane_senri[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

please reupload
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/31ztcxdh0nj1/[Commie]_Log_Horizon_2_-_21_[53CAA483].mkv

thankss

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.