Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Any cross-dressing tags recommendation? 🥺

nanoO

New member
Sep 27, 2026
13
10
There aren't that many works in this genre. I really like hearing some VAs use a feminine voice. Sometimes it sounds so different from their usual style, and they get so into the role that I can't help but be impressed by their talent.

If possible, I'd prefer VAs who kinda have a deeper voice. I'm not really into VAs with small/high-pitched voices 👉👈😣💦
 
  • Love
Reactions: Marsik
There aren't that many works in this genre. I really like hearing some VAs use a feminine voice. Sometimes it sounds so different from their usual style, and they get so into the role that I can't help but be impressed by their talent.

If possible, I'd prefer VAs who kinda have a deeper voice. I'm not really into VAs with small/high-pitched voices 👉👈😣💦
Personally, I don't really like voice actors with deep voices, so I can't recommend any otome audio that perfectly suits your needs, and the cross-dressing tag isn't very popular either. But if you don't mind, you can check out these audios:

【幼馴染の女装美男子に囚われる [RJ01536204] - Voice Actor: 乃木悠星

【女装男子】後宮に咲くは艶めく夜【純愛】 [RJ01353128] - Voice Actor: 白石凪
 
  • Love
Reactions: nanoO