AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4.rar

Sol-hana108

Uploader
Trusted Member
Aug 10, 2020
umm well, I've been wanting to install a bl game called laughter land but turns out I need an "AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4.rar" downloaded to be able to play the game but I really don't know why this happens to me so yea.
When ever I extract the "AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4.rar" the file disappears, like every time I extract the damn thing it disappears over and over, I even tried opening the file but it keeps closing, and I think I'm the only one who haves this problem because I tried searching it but nop nothing please I don't know if I have to disable something in my pc or something also another thing I have windows.
Please help me :-: I really want to play this game.....:(

Seems like your Anti-Virus is deleting or quarantining the file in question. If you got the file from a legit source and know it is safe, them you just need to disable your Anti-Virus or whitelist the file there. It's pretty common to Anti-Virus detect such files as a virus when in reality they aren't (aka false positives).

Note that if you do not have any specific Anti-Virus software installed, know that Windows itself comes with something called Windows Defender which might be the one who is deleting/quarantining your file. In this case you need to go to the control panel options and whitelist the file there.

oohhhh i knew it was something like that, i just wanted somebody to actually confirm it.
Thanks a lot !!

tenor.gif

Hi! Have you found any way to play the game with textractor? I keep trying to launch or attach the game but it does not seem to be working :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Originally developed to track moving railroad cars and their cargo, barcodes are now widely used for product inventory and serial number tracking. How a company can get UPC, what types there are and how universal product code works, read the blog from Priceva - pricing platform that helps online stores and brands to track prices, reduce & automate pricing
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25