Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Question A membership level has been assigned, but I cannot access it.

hydre

New member
上級乙女
Sep 14, 2026
95
112
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.87)]Why can't I access the otome section despite having the 上級乙女 status? I get the message below:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.87)]Your account level does not meet the threshold to view this section. To become eligible, you must interact with the community regularly. Please start by completing your profile. After that, you should interact with the Otome Section or help fulfill member requests by answering questions, reupload if you have the files, or contribute to the community.[/COLOR]
 
you're not eligible for fast path, you do not have the basic rank yet
 
Upvote 0