[Utility] 3d rendering program

random420fur

Mar 3, 2014
delete me

i hope this is the right place for this, but ive been feeling the urge lately to start work on a game idea ive had for a while using rpg maker. only problem is that i cant draw anything that wouldnt be an instant boner-kill lol. im not asking for anyone to take the time to draw artwork for me, but i was hoping someone could maybe help me to find something fairly easy to use like 3d custom girl 2 but with what i would need for the main themes in my game. so what i need is someone who can point me to a program similar in ease of use but with the ability to create loli, shota, and bestiality scenes for the adult content in the game.

update: okay, at this point as i cant even get a reply to help point me in the right direction or find something on my own. well whatever....i give up, and im trashing my whole idea. if a mod would be so kind as to just delete this thread or lock it or whatever. didnt think what i was asking was too much to ask for but i guess it was.....

Last edited:
just delete this if a mod could be so kind. im so unbelievably frustrated that i can find nothing nor get pointed to a program able to do what id need that im just over the whole idea. already trashed what i had been working on so far for the game such as the starting location and town which were mostly complete. not worth anything without a way to make the 18+ scenes, and i see no reason to bother making any part of the game if i cannot make what is supposed to be a major part of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25