Title: Ark Mobius
    Company: YellowDuckWorks
    Release: 2022/04/22
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ386558.html

[Gameplay]
    This game uses auto-saving.

In the year 2320, a massive, tentacled monster knowns as "The Black Goat" appeared. It had the ability to induce madness, and could only be harmed by magical energy. Unfortunately, the the overabundance of pollution had all but drained the world of that energy.

It's up to you to go to another world, receive magical powers from a beautiful girl, and return home to save humanity!

[Rhythm Gameplay]
    A rhythm game that can be controlled with just a mouse! Work your way through side-scrolling stages facing off against a variety of enemies in time with the music! We recommend headphones for the best possible experience. And if you're not good at rhythm games, you can lock your HP!

Scene Puzzles:
    Visit different places related to the girls and advance the story!

[Multiple Endings]
    Each girl has multiple endings. Warmth, catharsis, disaster... it's all up to you and your choices. No need to worry about branching paths. After clearing the first week, the free mode will be unlocked, so you can advance through the story however you want.

[H Scene]
    Lots and lots of CGs!
    Important scenes are animated via Live2D.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.