[Japanese] [161028][COSMIC CUTE] 空のつくりかた -under the same sky,over the rainbow- 初回限定版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
0VbOvfdA_o.jpg

Sora no Tsukurikata -Under the Same Sky, Over the Rainbow- First Press Limited Edition

Title: 空のつくりかた -under the same sky,over the rainbow- 初回限定版
Company: COSMIC CUTE
Release: 2016/10/28
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=888820

Naoka is a city shrouded in a pervasive thick fog. It is known not only for its vampires, but also as the place for people who have lost sight of their goals in life. Ryou is one such individual who lost his purpose and confidence after a past failure. While he works for a detective company, but he’s rather a jack-of-all-trades dealing with minor troubles, like searching for lost belongings or fixing roofs.

One day as he was listlessly passing time, he happened upon a self-proclaimed magician Hal who had come to the city to attend the magic school there. After helping her with some problems, she ended up helping him at the agency. Hal was tough, friendly and positive – all traits which he had lost. Will they fill the voids in each others’ hearts by being together?

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.