[Japanese] [090724][softhouse-seal] 轟け性紀の大発明 愛と怒りと悲しみの秘密結社第二科学部 DL版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • uEUi0hwW_o.jpg

• Todoroke Seiki no Daihatsumei: Ai to Ikari to Kanashimi no Himitsu Kessha Dai Ni Kagakubu - Download Edition

Title: 轟け性紀の大発明 愛と怒りと悲しみの秘密結社第二科学部 DL版
    Company: softhouse-seal
    Release: 2009/07/24
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=657785

With the cherry blossoms of spring in full bloom, how is everybody spending these vivid and colorful days?

On this occasion, I wish to declare to everybody the formation of the "Second Science Club".

During today's morning assembly, I had heard that Hanabatake Academy's esteemed science club would be established once more, and certainly, without fail, I felt I would be chosen as advisor without anyone raising an objection.

But in reality?

Despite being a genius inventor, I was slighted for the position by a quack who joked about things like dripping unknown liquids on potatoes.
    「Look, it's turning purple now~」
    And this was declared without any error?... No, it was certainly an error!!

Haa... haa... It appears that I was a bit too forceful with that writing brush. Please excuse my sudden loss of composure.

Well, given the circumstances, I would like to establish the Secret Society of Evil, the "Second Science Club".

Alongside my super, ultra-hyper, idiotic subordinate, or rather my subordinate, Haruhara Fuuka, and my super ultra-awesome inventions, I request your support in seeking revenge against this academy.

With that said, I wish everyone a wonderful school life...

Rapidgator:

ESG-006861.rar (476.69 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-006861.rar - 476.7 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-006861.rar - 476.7 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-006861.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.