• cv_VJ006034_img_mainfd6425720766cbd7.jpg

• Komokyun!! ~Heart ni Yureru Tamashii no Fandisc~

Title: こもきゅん!! ~はぁとに揺れる魂のFANディスク~
    Company: ユニゾンシフト
    Release: 2004/01/16
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ006034.html

Crossover fandisc with side stories featuring heroines from Komorebi ni Yureru Tamashii no Koe and Mune Kyun! Heart de Koi Shi-te-ru ~Onii-chan Motto Daisuki~.

There is also a mahjong minigame and Uno-styled card game where the points earned can be used to unlock extra CGs and BGM mode, as well as various other extras including wallpapers, system voices, desktop icons and a clock application from the in-game shop.

Rapidgator:

ESG-8764.rar (537.6 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-8764.rar - 537.6 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-8764.rar - 537.6 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-8764.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!