• cv_VJ001115_img_mainca5289bc2eb8beaa.jpg

• Riru Meru Shimai no Motto x 2 Oshiete! Onii-chan-sensei

Title: 璃瑠・瑪瑠姉妹のもっと×2 おしえて!お兄ちゃん先生
    Company: ジュエリー
    Release: 2002/05/31
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ001115.html

Our hero leads a pretty normal life, but one day, a family with 2 daughters moves into the house next door. He becomes close friends with the new neighbors, and the parents ask our hero to tutor the daughters because their grades are slipping. He's more than happy to help out. He starts out being a serious tutor, but these two babes do their best to seduce himc Will our hero be able to remain stalwart and withstand their seductive tactics?

This is the game you guys have been waiting for! You'll find three completely different routes: "Tell me about girls," "Please treat me kindly," and "I'll hold out." You'll really enjoy the different personalities of these two sisters!! If you like to be called "Bro," this game is perfect for you!!

Rapidgator:

ESG-9046.rar (273.54 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-9046.rar - 273.5 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-9046.rar - 273.5 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-9046.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.