Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by zyoomnyoom

  1. Shota Oni adaptation released

    I think it's around Jan 2027? Could be wrong though
  2. Whats ur favourite bl anime?

    TBH I don't really like most anime adaptations of explicitly BL plots - the modern ones always seem like quick cash grabs with terrible animation (O^O) Banana fish is great though!!! You should totally watch it even if its sad... pain is part of the greatness lololol
  3. Anyone want to discuss durarara?

    I haven't read it, but I really like the idea of Izaya's role being semi embodied by Mikado in the newer spin-off??? That's so cool www and also the concept of hating your own characteristics from Aoba's and Izaya's distaste for each other hahaha it's like the trope of flatterers hating other...
  4. Anyone want to discuss durarara?

    oh my god the rings T-T I wanted them so bad hahaha but the cost was too much at the time to justify it for me --- I can't believe there was a silver and a platinum option!! That's amazing!! They're milking us.... and it's working so well..... A few hundred bucks for character rings... I fear I...
  5. Anyone want to discuss durarara?

    Omg I read the april fools work too!! Honestly, reading works translated into english gives it a more mystic/philosophical vibe from trying to decipher the metaphors. I wonder if this counts as fanon endorsement? jks lol Erika is so awesome omg I love her so much!! I tried to do her hairstyle...
  6. Anyone want to discuss durarara?

    I got back into durarara recently ^_^, was introduced 10 years ago but I was too young to really participate in anything meaningful ;-; and now I'm just getting back into it! I'm sad to see so much of the hype has (understandably) died down now so I've been trawling pixiv for sziz djs and logs...