Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by sobble

  1. would you enjoy combat aspects if they were added in otome?

    Like some others have said, i dont think i would mind if there was an option to opt out or if it actually feels like it holds meaning rather than just being there for the sake of more content. I like a lot of rpgs, so as long as the combat wasnt extremely boring i would probably have a ton of...
  2. Other games that you play besides otome games/BL?

    A lot of gachas, unfortunately...but I also like a lot of JRPGs and visual novels! Currently knee deep into fire emblem fortunes weave. I'm also a huge pokemon nerd, as well as a persona fan. I also like roguelites like balatro, cloverpit, imscryption, etc. Not sure where this falls, but I've...
  3. What's the perfect amount of love interests?

    I think 4-5, it gives enough variety in character designs and personalities that at least one will appeal to me, and it also usually lets the writers spend a decent amount of time on each characters story.
  4. Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

    I do this too! I like to get really immersed in it, so playing anywhere other than at home with no disturbances feels wrong. I've tried playing on vacation while resting, but it just doesn't feel right
  5. what makes you want to play a game?

    For otomes, art and plot! I feel like the art part is pretty self explanatory, but plot is also pretty important so I know what to expect outside of just falling in love. If it has some exciting plot like murder cases, mysterious disappearances, or even just the heroine crossdressing so dont get...
  6. How do you pick your otome game?

    Art usually draws me in first, and if its a plot Im interested in I check out a few spoiler free reviews to see if it was received favorably or not. If I see a lot of people saying they didnt really like it, I usually tend to put those waaaay later on the To Play list 😔
  7. Do you finish all routes? Or games you have quit in middle

    I try to finish everything, but for games that are more modern/slice of life, it tends to be harder to grip me, so I end up dropping them after a while...
  8. Would you rather be stuck in a yandere route or a bad ending?

    Yandere for me! Bad ends are sometimes everyone is dead and everything is awful, but with yandere routes usually people are mostly okay! Plus im a huge introvert, so if they dont want me going out and talking to other people? Fine by me, as long as i can have some online friends! Also I have...
  9. Do you guys actually understand Japanese or still rely on translations when it comes to otome CDs?

    Im self taught in Japanese, Ive been learning since I was a kid due to anime, and I can understand pretty well! Occasionally I miss things but I can usually use context clues to get the gist of what was being said. It also helps that I practice it often, sometimes watching Japanese-only content...
  10. physical manga or online manga?

    I'm an online reader, physical can get expensive and I also don't have very many places for book storage 😔
  11. Slow burn vs Insta love or just medium pace

    I like medium pace the most! Slow burn is okay, but I get really frustrated if they only get together at like the last chapter of the route. Insta love just feels weird, like we met 5 days ago why are you professing your undying love and talking about how you'd die without me? You barely even...
  12. What’s your preferred "Kemono Level"?

    I like 1 the most, and 2 is okay. 3 and beyond is where it gets hard for me to see them as a romantic interest 😔
  13. What do you think about characters who smoke?

    I hate it irl but it is sooo good in fiction. The smell gives me headaches and nausea in real life, but with fiction I get to appreciate it WITHOUT that smell. And also without all the bad side effects of it too!
  14. What is your absolute favorite "moe scenario" that you absolutely can't leave out?

    Im also a big fan of messy confessions! I love when it doesnt go right, or when they accidentally say it in the heat of the moment. Also a big fan of any time they realize Oh I have special feelings for this person.
  15. How do you guys play console games? Actual hardware or emulator?

    I do a bit of both console and emulator. Its nice to be able to lay down and play, so I usually use my steamdeck with an emulator. It also helps that most of the pc otome games I have are on steam too. But I do also have some other consoles, a 3ds, a vita and a switch, so I get some games on...