Has anyone archived まっかろーね stuff since the archive from May 2025?
I cant stand these creators who autistically delete their content at random with no word.
I'm specifically looking for the Saba video he had posted only on twitter, I believe in October. It was recently deleted.
Twitter
Fantia
Iwara
Updated with May
https://mokusheep.fanbox.cc/posts/11982205
I just knew he would upload Oppai the one month I subbed, not a fan.
Hopefully some of you like it.
Honestly I had no idea it was that bad.
I'm not blaming foreigners but it's not unreasonable for people to assume they would be involved in any form of censorship.
How ridiculous, I can't believe Japanese law cares this much about this shit, it's cartoonish.
Hopefully artist just migrate to fanbox, substar or patreon now. Not like they need to worry about Kemono anymore.
I had considered supporting them long ago in the past but yea their setup is convoluted and I didn't really know what I was getting so I didn't bother, I also thought someone would actually leak due to the quality of the works.
I didnt know they had a Booth, perhaps I'll look into that.
@gengariscool since K site is pretty fucked as far as we can see, I was wondering if you have any of the image/psd sets from Poruserin from Feburary 27 - now? I know you usually post the L2D, would appreciate majorly if possible.