Yeah, I tend to be very picky with the time of day I dedicate to playing or reading my favourite works. Making sure I'm in the right mood is essential for me to enjoy any kind of GXB story.
Hmm the biggest red flag would be... being a man, isn't it? HAHAHA jk I actually don't care about relationships at all in real life so I prefer to keep romance in the realm of fiction.
Mabuchi Meiyou - The scent of incense and wooden sandals blended with the earthy fragrance of the ground and a faint floral aroma. Funnily enough, he wouldn't use perfume at all. It's all about natural scents.
Yurika Arisu from TaishoxAlice would be the perfect archetype for what I would consider a perfect heroine. I loved her in all the routes but especially so in Gretel's and the Magician's routes.
I wouldn't say that my preferences change during that period as much as the intensity of my craving for them. I'm much more willing to accept suggestive stories... I wish to someday encounter an ASMR that features period sex but I'm aware that kind of thing isn't that socially acceptable in...
I think people are more prone to those kind of feelings when they're on Twitter and looking at what other gamers post. For better or worse, after I got my Japanese skills to a certain level, the people I was willing to interact with had greatly diminished (specifically because being an adult...