Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by popopopori

  1. If you could choose to experience any characters life, who would you choose and why?

    I personally would choose Ash from pokemon because wow I would love to experience how it feels to live in the pokemon world...
  2. What things you usually do when you get depressed?

    This is just my way of thinking, but it makes me feel motivated especially as a student in college that whatever harship I go through now will be a meaningful process in shaping my future self. Also I try to remind myself that opportunities and love that I get from families and peers aren't...
  3. What is the Anime that made you rethink your life?

    A Silent Voice. I think it just graps the idea of respect so well. Everyone makes mistakes as kids, but its important that you grow respect as you become an adult, and make effort to make up for your wrongdoings. Stay respectful and love the differences in humanity!
  4. What games made you cry?

    OMG ME TOO... i love p3 and twst😭
  5. 18+ drama CDs Vs storyline drama CDs, which do you prefer?

    for me drama cds r like another animes or mangas for me too so i like cds with more storyline even if theyre 18+. so i prefer storyline ones!
  6. What games marked your childhood?

    i have no idea what it was but i think it was the pokemon series...
  7. What game are you currently playing?

    playing persona 3 portable after finishing the reload!
  8. What games made you cry?

    Persona series. im weak to like high school stories and persona rly got me
  9. Do people use light or dark mode on AS

    i use dark mode cus im mostly on before i go to sleep and its too bright with light mode
  10. Has a spoiler ever made you change your route or your favorite character while playing?

    Spoilers don't affect me as much but it is nice to understand how a certain character at the moment develops to become somethign I'm aware of. Only thing i hate is game spoilers. i really cant stand it.
  11. Do you guys listen to otome drama CDs before bed?

    I an addicted. I am so scared that I won't be able to sleep properly when I lose access to the cds...
  12. spam spam ayy

    spam
  13. spam spam ayy

    spam
  14. spam spam ayy

    spam or spam
  15. spam spam ayy

    spamming and spamming