That’s how I usually am too, the circles I like now produce a lot of cds that I happen to really like and keep enjoying 😆
Though looking into each circle has their own charm that I’ve tend to notice too wether it be art style or how they advertise their stuff
For real they just keep coming out with bangers, I can’t wait to see how this new series will turn out! Their art has always captivated me too, I wanna know how they get them to look so ethereal and dreamy 😫
I completely forgot about Dusk ><, I enjoy a lot of their stuff too especially their Confining Marriage series.
I don’t recognize KZentertainment but I think I would enjoy their stuff too, imma have to look into them
For me, I’ve always been a fan of Bonecage or Parasite Garden. I always look forward to new projects they work on since they mainly work on yandere or darker themed cds. I also enjoy a lot of Rejects work but some of their stuff can be a hit or miss for me.
What groups/circles do you guys...
I used to just full on listen to a lot of cds without translations or understanding the language. I would translate the summary in Deepl and go off of that lol
Now that I’m actively studying Japanese I find that I’m understanding more and more each time. The cds make it fun since I can put my...
Slow burn all the way for me, especially if the story is written to feel natural. I generally don’t consume romance as a genre, but if there is romance my non romance media I will eat that up and be invested to the end