Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by minny

  1. What are the boundaries you would or would not tolerate in an otome game?

    I do not tolerate anything triggering done without purpose
  2. Do you prefer younger Lls, older LIs, or characters around the MC's age?

    I lean towards older ones the most
  3. What will you choose: 2D or 3D graphics in otome?

    Both since each have its advantages if done correctly
  4. Count to a million

    188124
  5. Count to a million

    188123
  6. Do you love pathetic male leads in R18 Otome Audio? 🥺

    I do I like bullying them affectionately
  7. What things you usually do when you get depressed?

    Talk with someone who won't judge and just listen to you and be there for you I think that helps a lot so feel free to talk with anyone here me included
  8. What type of LI's do you go for?

    I go for them all
  9. What do you think about characters who smoke?

    Love them even though I hate it in real life if done in front of me
  10. Earphones or headphones for Otome CDs? 🎧

    I use both but earphones most of the time
  11. Count the million back...~

    851960
  12. Count the million back...~

    851961