Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by lillitys

  1. [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

    Works fine! Wow, everything looks so fresh! Now if only I understood japanese... :donefor: I tried using Translation Aggregator for machine translation but no success.
  2. [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

    Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ Downloading at 2.4 Mt/s seeding at 1.5 Mt/s. This waiting is killing me!
  3. [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

    Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) [MASTER UP] [FULL MAKER OUT] It's happening! Oh boy, oh boy... I hope we get a torrent soon! Thanks a HUGE LOT FlowerTradeWinds!! :pushups:
  4. [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Pre-Release Discussion

    Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) [MASTER UP] [FULL MAKER OUT] Yeah I finally made an account, too. I'm going to sleep, since it's past 1 am here already. Maybe when I wake up the torrent will be up? :sleepmoon: