Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by laminate

  1. How do you guys usually listen to drama CDs?

    Do you multitask while listening, or do you completely focus on them with headphones in bed? Personally, I always listen in bed to stay fully focused on the story🤭 What about you guys?
  2. Best Way to Learn Japanese?

    Welcome to the club! I actually self-studied through anime and audio drama CDs that I enjoy. Hiragana and Katakana are a great place to start, but immersing yourself in media you like really helps speed up your listening skills. Good luck with your journey! ✨
  3. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    헤헤 환영해주셔서 감사합니다😆
  4. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    와! 안녕하세요 한국어 챗방이 있다니!!
  5. Earphones or headphones for Otome CDs? 🎧

    Oh, ear-hook ones sound super comfy for bed! I'll definitely look into Audio-Technica. Thanks for the recommendation!
  6. Earphones or headphones for Otome CDs? 🎧

    I use AirPods Pro, but if anyone has recommendations for good headphones, let me know!
  7. Are you a Mobile or Desktop user?

    Definitely a mobile user! Though my storage is screaming for help lately I'm constantly fighting for free space😂😂
  8. Do you guys actually understand Japanese or still rely on translations when it comes to otome CDs?

    Honestly, after watching anime for years, I've gotten to the point where I can follow almost everything by ear without needing translations!😂😂
  9. What do you think about manga, manhwa, and manhua?

    While manga, manhwa, and manhua all have their own charm, I definitely lean toward manhwa and manhua because they're fully colored! The vibrant visuals bring the characters and scenes to life, making the reading experience much more vivid and engaging for me.
  10. What do you think about these ai chat bots?Could they replace otome games?

    AI chatbots offer endless personalized conversation, but they won't fully replace otome games. Otome games are complete artistic packages-combining crafted plotlines, artwork, voice acting, and music to create deep, deliberate emotional arcs that AI currently struggles to maintain consistently...
  11. laminate

    Hi

    Hi!