Hi everyone,
I don't know if it's the right place or if it's even possible to ask but I will take my chance here.
You see, I have a beautiful ero/porn image of Iroha Inukai from Wonderful puricure and I would really like to see this image animated/moving.
I tried some AI tools like grok or else...
Sorry to bother you but ... nothing happen when I click on the "DOWNLOAD" button , either pixeldrain or tolink.
Can you post a direct pixeldrain (or other storage website) link to the file ?
Thanks in advance.
Can someone re-up Artman 's works ?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/search/36091818/?q=Artman&o=relevance
Most all links are dead here or no sources for torrent. 🥲
Just found out this author and it looks awesome. Need this.
here is one of his work
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190420-%E6%A1%91-%E6%A1%91-%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1gif%E7%94%BB%E9%9B%86-1-ver20-07-30-rj250953.1386562/
By the way, speaking about shoujo ramune, is anyone have the 4 first épisodes in HD版 ?
Means in 720*1280.
I am looking for a good quality but never found.