Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by KaedeAltair

  1. BL and otome recommendations CD in 1 work

    Ow thankyou for your recomendation
  2. BL and otome recommendations CD in 1 work

    https://www.dlsite.com/girls-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01556524.html It is very rare to find a combination of BL and otome in a single CD; does anyone happen to know of any CDs that feature this kind of mix?
  3. Otome Game News

    Is that so? I thought there would be an APK for the game and pre-registration on the official website.
  4. Otome Game News

    Is there pre-registration for this game?
  5. Looking for BL game recommendations!

    There’s a new game called "Godly Love" that’s still in development; I’m not sure exactly when they’ll officially release it, but I saw on Twitter that they just released a short animation.