I tried this and it stopped giving me the region pop up but started giving me a font popup instead
Do you know if this game as a BGM gallery. I ripped the audio but wanted to boot a 100% save file to hopefully see if there is a BGM gallery with track titles
Not bothered to keep trying to get...
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120076110?tenpo_cd=
https://vgmdb.net/album/57052
Looking for the Sofmap bonus CD for Otome 3 ~Elf Musabori Choukyou Hen~ released in 2014
I'm trying to find and archive all the preorder bonus discs that came with various TRYSET games. If anyone has them and is willing to share I appreciate it.
I have TRYSET MIX 1 (partial), 3 (partial), 12, 13, 16, TRYSET MAD Complete Sound Collection & Yarasete! Teacher Vocal Collection
I'm...
I was doing a deep dive into Yui Sakakibaras [榊原ゆい] music history and came across two games that may be lost or scrapped with little to no information online by the studio Assemblage Corporation [アセンブラージュ] or one of it's Subsidiaries/Imprints.
In the year 2000 Assemblage released two vocal CDS...
麗佳Final -獣悦の記憶- Original Digital Content 麗佳牝牛調教
Reika Final ~Juuetsu no Kioku~
Released: March 28 2017
https://web.archive.org/web/20170707213201/https://www.route2.co.jp/Drei/Products/Reika-Final/
Does anyone have the bonus disc that was given away to people who purchased 麗佳Final ~獣悦の記憶~...
麗佳Final -獣悦の記憶- Original Digital Content 麗佳牝牛調教
Reika Final ~Juuetsu no Kioku~
Released: March 28 2017
https://web.archive.org/web/20170707213201/https://www.route2.co.jp/Drei/Products/Reika-Final/
Does anyone have the bonus disc that was given away to people who purchased 麗佳Final ~獣悦の記憶~...