Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by ElysianAzure

  1. My unique Mystic Messenger account?

    So I re-downloaded mysme for nostalgia. I made my account in July 2017. I have always had the max speed for chat. I never bought it. Heck I didn't even know you could or had to buy it. I have never bought VIP. The only purchase I have ever done was 300 hourglasses. Does anyone else have max...
  2. Character that you hate or gave you the ick?

    frfr! and that stunt at the mountains🤨 ?? I'm all for redflag characters but I had the biggest ick against ichiya. He felt exhausting with his delulu musings and I couldn't even vibe with his flirting...
  3. Otome characters who's honor you would defend ?

    which otome character would you defend for the life of you despite their terrible writing/personality? Maybe a character who is hated generally? One of friends recently said she would defend Yori from Illusion of itehari against the whole world if she has to😭😂. Yori isn't really liked by anyone...
  4. Character that you hate or gave you the ick?

    I took a big break from otome and recently got back into them again. I have played a lot of my backlog and new releases in a short time and even went onto replay some of my finished games. There were characters that really grinded my gears and I want to know about some from others. LIs, MCs...
  5. Sins of kaleido help

    Can I play sins of kaleido without playing even if tempest? Will I still understand the whole story? I got my hands on sins of kaleido recently. I have tried to play even if tempest before but I couldn't get into it. Is it like that psychedelica series where they're related but ashen hawk can...
  6. Homura and Neon clash (my progress)

    so I did initially start homura and played through saizo and sasuke. Then I got a bit tired so I started neon clash to play both🙃. I finished the true end for neon clash along with lowd and mun's good end in one sitting 😐 (what can I say....I like my mafia men) The art had no business being...
  7. Anyone else really like long hair LIs?

    adore em! the way I play volontés because 3/4 of them have long hair... hakuoki, homura, virche all give such nice long haired lis✨
  8. Favourite VAs?

    my list is too big😂 but Jun Fukuyama and Yuki Kaji are top for now✨
  9. Which otome game has your favorite art style?

    neon clash and Olympia soiree 👌
  10. Is there an otome where there's a side character you wish was a Love Interest?

    Liyan from radiant tale! but he does have a route in the fandisk and it was everything I wanted. Adam from Bustafellows! 😭 (I'll never shut up about this one) Lowkey every side character from neon clash cuz all of them as so good looking... Raul, Rui and Yuan from piofiore Episodio ( gimme me...
  11. Finished Volontés! help me pick the next one to play?

    After talking with my friends, I decided on Homura! I have been on a long haired men kick recently 😅 but I'll start Neon Clash right after! About Volontés, it's focus does lean on plot rather than romance. Some of the plunder and sad endings might get uncomfortable. the romance is pretty mellow...
  12. Finished Volontés! help me pick the next one to play?

    it was a ride and it's the first game in a while that I 100% completed. Which one Should I start next? Neon Clash or Homura?
  13. Do you play R18 Otome Games?

    Rin/Chihaya from Yoshiwara Higanbana is a pretty good protagonist if you're looking for a mature and confident mc. She's an oiran so she's refined and elegant too. She accepts the reality of her line of work. She's a great protagonist imo!
  14. Do you play R18 Otome Games?

    I saw it! I'm probably going to play it when the full game is out. It'll take a while. It looks promising and I know the devs will deliver with the plot. curious about the new artstyle and how the 18+ interactions will play out.
  15. Volontés discussion?

    I started volontés today and finished Emmy's and Ish's route fully. Started Mel's route. I'm enjoying it so far. The romance isn't heavy but it doesn't feel out of place either. I like how Fiena is pretty straightforward and trying to survive to the best of her capabilities. She's adaptive...