Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Catmelia

  1. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    你不说我都忘了 STEAM 的秋特要来了,让我急了一下。但转念一想,我自己目前没什么想入手的旧游戏......还是算了 😂
  2. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    一样,不管是主机还是乙女游戏我都好几个月没碰了,太忙了。抓也只能在睡前听一些,然后昏睡过去了。手游的话还能挤出一点点时间清日常,然后就下线了。
  3. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    翼梦好用吗?
  4. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    来打卡了
  5. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    再加上文本也越來越長……有時候還越來越難記角色還越來越燒腦。我這疲憊的腦子和被掏空的精力實在是跟不上啊 🫠
  6. Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

    Oh? You play otome games on TV?? Damn, just be really convenient to study the CGs real close, from detail to detail 🫪
  7. Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

    Unfortunately.......the games that I really hope to clear requires a lot of focus and energy, and that is the reason why my RE9 remains unclear since launch
  8. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    有谁知道 DL site 还能怎么进啊?😭 我有个漫画没下载啊啊啊啊,就这样不能进了以后饭怎么找啊?
  9. Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

    I agree. But the problem for me now is choosing between gaming or resting during holidays......cause my physical and mental can no longer sustain the gaming life I used to those younger days...
  10. Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

    Exactly, THIS! PRECISELY. I prefer that way too though unfortunately.... I am constantly tired out by work and chores. Sometimes until the extend of falling asleep in the middle of an otome game if I chose to exhaust myself for the game despite coming back from work...and this is exactly the...
  11. Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

    BWAHAHAHAHHAA I KNOW THE AWKWARDNESS!!! That's why I don't play games nor listen to otome CDs when I'm out of my house.
  12. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    不!!!!!!!!😱 我的饭!!!!😭 我的饭啊啊啊啊啊!!!!!
  13. Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

    Frankly, I have very specific preferences when it comes to timing and environment. When I'm exhausted from work or other chores, I don't play PC and otome games; I ONLY prefer to play my games at home comfortably, no disturbances and no unnecessary worries. I do know there are people who are...
  14. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    说到 DL site 我最近手机进不了网页了……我还没用电脑试。哪位姐妹知道是出了什么问题吗?
  15. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    一样的,回到家我就不看手机了,扔在房里充电我自己呆在客厅瘫着或者在厨房里做饭。 姐妹你要当老师啊?