Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by bluemotionight

  1. What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

    Three times mentioned! Now I’m downloading~
  2. What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

    That journey sounds magical! I love it when u trying new hobbies and just keep finding out more and more fascinating things! And it makes me feel so happy the things that I enjoy are also growing stronger and thriving along the way!
  3. What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

    Me too! I always get distracted by all the app notifications on phones and iPads, and this ruins the whole experience!
  4. What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

    Twice mentioned! I have to see what Mystic Messenger is about now!
  5. What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

    🥹🥹THANK YOU! After reading ur suggestions I think I might start with visual novels! Thanks for ur recommendations!
  6. What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

    Thank u sooo much! When I got the time I will definitely try out Mystic Messenger!
  7. What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

    I haven’t really played any games so I don’t really have a specific preference! Thanks for ur recommendations!
  8. What’s the First otome game you have ever played ?

    Seeing so many people talking about otome games made me so curious! Where should I start?! What game would you recommend? Where to download (or purchase) games? What does all the abbreviations stand for (like Ll)? EDIT OMG thank u soooo much for sharing ur experiences and advices!! You girls are...
  9. Where Did You Find Anime-Sharing Forums From, and What Made You Want to Join?

    I was addicted to otome cds(still am), but the website I used somehow stopped updating, every time a girl wants to have some fun, and this happens!! So someone from the comment section recommended this site! It’s exciting to see so many people shares the same hobby! Even tho I don’t have the...
  10. Wonder if…

    that delicate difference is everything, but so rare to see in otome games & cds
  11. Wonder if…

    the last one is my dream type🤤🤤
  12. Do you have any pets? O:

    ONLY When scientists finally find a way to make pets to live 100 years and longer, will I consider getting one. I just don’t want to deal with the grief of losing them.
  13. Wonder if…

    soooo true…sometimes the male’s loudass moaning makes u feel like ur torturing him,,,to me, the whole experience should be comforting and relaxing, but the exaggeration ruins everything.
  14. Wonder if…

    Yas! There is such a big gap in the market, and no one seems to notice🥹
  15. Wonder if…

    Yes! We need more SUB CHARACTERS!