Maybe it's just me, but I don't like downloading Drama CDs directly to my PC. So far I've been relying on MEGA, but when they're uploaded out side of MEGA, I haven't been able to download the audio files directly to it without first downloading them to my PC. It's not impossible, just...
I can tolerate a lot of yanderes so long as it doesn’t involve blackmail (like threatening to post nudes to the internet or smth), or aggressive violence towards MC or MC loved ones. Nothing gives me the ick like murder.
No translation. I read the synopsis and hold on for dear life.
I’ve actually gotten a lot better at understanding it this way too. I try looking up a word, something common enough that I’ll be likely to encounter it, and I’ll see if I can find it while listening. It’s not the perfect method, but...
I self insert to a certain extent, It depends on the game. If they give me a named MC and a set appearance I can’t customize, I have to play as the mc. But I’m open to more self insert one too.
Only my favorites. I may look into other routes to see if the stories appeal to me, but If I don’t like certain characters, I won’t force myself to play them.
Horror. I’m still not good with horror in movies but it’s now my favorite genre for video games. I enjoy it in otome too so long as it’s not too grotesque or disturbing.
Flawed. They feel realistic and relatable. I couldn’t ever relate to the Strong MCs personally. I find the moral grey MCs cool because it’s interesting to see how they character’s morality plays into the story.
100% agree on it being misogyny. Especially when it comes to visual depictions of R18 content for women, It’s always targeted towards men while women are expected to focus their sights on literary smut instead. (Like it has to be discrete to be geared towards women?) My big issue with literary...
I’m sad to say I’ve just excepted it. It’s unfair, but at the same time the men’s games feel like they have a lot less substance when it comes to plot. When I encounter them, they always come across as hentai. I like my R 18 scenes, but I’m glad ours at least has plot.
I like younger li but not shota. I’ll be honest I’ve always been drawn the to shorter more playful li, but I can’t stand it when they are obnoxiously childish or immature. After I turned 18 I even started avoiding otome games/routes with characters below 18 or set in high school altogether...