Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by bbeulha

  1. How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

    Same here! Since Japanese isn't my first language either, I can't catch 100% of it on the first try so I listen multiple times—but it never gets old! 🤭❤️
  2. How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

    Listening to the special Drama CD after finishing your fave's route sounds like absolute heaven!! It's such a great motivation to clear the game! 👍✨
  3. How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

    That sounds like a great routine!! I play games daily to do my daily quests and listen to CDs almost every day too, so I'm always busy 🤭 But taking time to play games on the weekend and enjoying CDs every night sounds so relaxing!
  4. How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

    I completely feel you!! I'm always so grateful to everyone who shares their CDs here as well 💕 Let's enjoy them together!
  5. How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

    I totally agree, I really wish more otome games had multiple language options! Also I hope I can build up a huge collection of CDs and binge-listen to them all day too one day!! 💕
  6. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    안녕하세요😆 앞으로 잘 부탁드려용💕
  7. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    우와ㅏ 축하드려요!!🎉🎉 더 다양한 드씨 다운 받으실 수 있겠군요!! 부러워요🤤
  8. How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

    I'm so glad you finally got the games you wanted this year💕 Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy both the games and CDs!
  9. How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

    I used to only listen to otome CDs too, but after joining this community, I've been getting more and more interested in games! Also I actually wanted to get a Nintendo Switch 2 (mostly for other games though), but the cost is no joke😭
  10. How’s your split between otome games vs. otome CDs (situation CDs)?!

    How much do you listen to otome CDs compared to playing otome games? Personally, I tend to play other game genres more than otome games, so I usually play those instead. BUT I am absolutely obsessed with otome CDs...!! 💕 Unless something comes up, it's my nightly routine to listen to one...
  11. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    자세하게 알려주셔서 감사해요❤❤
  12. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    저도 도와드리고 싶은데 잘 몰라서ㅠㅠ 죄송합니다😭 그런데 저도 다른 분들의 추천작 궁금하네요!!!
  13. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    헉 나중에 권한 얻게 되면 조심해야겠네요 미리 알려주셔서 감사해요👍
  14. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    오 저도 전에 첨부할 때 이런 식으로 하고 싶었는데 방법을 잘 몰라서 url로 올렸거든요... 혹시 어떻게 하면 채팅 안에서도 스레드가 보이도록 올릴 수 있나요?
  15. 한국어 채팅 [Korean Chat]

    안녕하세요! 저도 듣기로는 평균 2주~1달 정도라고 하더라구요...하지만 사바사라 저처럼 좀 더 오래 걸리는 경우도 있는 것 같습니당 꾸준하게 들어오셔서 대화에 참가하시거나 댓글 많이 적으실 수록 금방 권한 얻으실 수 있을거에요☺️