Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by サカタ

  1. Do you guys listen to otome drama CDs before bed?

    Sometimes I do it. I like it can help me relax to sleep when anxious haha
  2. Tragic or Happy Ends in Otome—Which Team Are You On?

    I like happy ending! Tragedi yaa sometimes I do want it but in the end prefer happy more. I don't wanna feel down a lot after playing the game haha
  3. What trope would you defend even if everyone says it’s overused?

    Childhood friends. Well that troupe have room in my heart lol
  4. What's one trope or type of love interest you absolutely can't stand in otome games?

    Playboys I guess and a bit of narcissistic. And they don't respect the Mc ugh worst combination
  5. physical manga or online manga?

    Depends on the story. When it's the series I like, I would like to buy the physical too even though I've read before. But mostly online!
  6. [R-18 Otome Audio]🎧 No Japanese? How do you listen to & enjoy raw R-18 Otome Audio / ASMR?

    Actually, I get used and now I know what are they doing or such lmaaoo. But before listening I like to read the context so I know first and the rest is when listening
  7. Does bad music ruin your immersion in Otome games?

    Yes! Absolutely. If the music is not connected to the situation or story, or as sfx too
  8. You guys prefer novel or manga?

    Manga!! I like to get immerse more with Manga..novel is good but sometimes I lost track TT I don't like what I imagined when it gets adaptation, is different
  9. Do VAs influence you to start an Otome?

    Va indeed one of thing I consider when playing, but... I think as long as I like the visual and story that's still okay
  10. Route you play first in a game?

    Depends. Maybe would go for the character that I deeply interested with
  11. Do you skip to the spicy scenes? 😂

    Sometimes yes. I'm kinda sensitive with the sfx in 18+ especially. If that's not my taste then I'll listen to it next time lol. Other than than nope. Just want the context or preview voice.
  12. What Japanese dialect do you like the most?

    I think kansai-ben is very intriguing. I like how there's is unique tone in kansai-Ben. I'm not native in Japanese, but in my country it's like I'm hearing my mom accent haha
  13. Do you prefer (CV) with deep or soft voice?

    I like soft voice but the range is on the middle. Not too high or too deep. But sometimes there's time I want to hear deep voice xDD
  14. What do you think about mobile otome games?Eg:Love And Deepspace, Mystic messenger etc.

    I have been playing tears of themis for 5 years. I think it's great like already become my routine. Why do I keep playing? I guess because of the male lead I like and the story haha
  15. Would you still like your favorite LI if they weren't attractive?

    I do. Because what I see is their personality and how they act around me in game lool