Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class250 Experience Points3 months registered

Re: Shota Impregnator [F/m MILF mom shota incest underage happy]

I couldn't go to bed right away, because I had to watch online videos for my classes. They were okay. I took some notes but mostly played a number doubling game on my watch before I fell asleep.

In the morning, I asked Momma when our first job with Meals on Heels would be.

"Mr. and Ms. Colkick weren't sure. They are still in the process of promoting the service, but they have some interest. They will give us three day's notice, unless a customer pays for express service."

"Oh." Sounded complicated. I nodded and finished my breakfast.

"In a hurry to get to school?" She observed.

"Kinda." I said, but I wasn't. I wanted to check on on something. I put on my jacket and grabbed my lunch bag.

"We'll that's a good sign, I think." She cocked her head.

"Love you, Momma." I raced out the door.

"I love-" SLAM!

I slowed down when I saw Mrs. Cherkle sweeping the front entrance hall. "Good morning."

"Hello, Billy." She immediately blushed. "It's a little early for school."

"I'm not going to class." I didn't explain what was driving me, but it expressed itself. "Are you okay?"

She looked away, smiling. "I'm recovering. Don't stop and natter with an old lady if you have to be somewhere."

"You're wonderful, Mrs. Cherkle."

"All because of you." She whispered as I sped up again. I might have imagined it, though.

I traveled quickly but took care at each intersection. I wasn't in a hurry, I just wanted to find out something.

That something, I arrived at huffing and puffing, was the P.E. storage locker. I knocked on the door. "Mrs. Lum?" I asked. "It's me, Billy Androni." I felt silly. There was no way she could still be tied up there. I woke up thinking about her, how I had left her well tied yesterday afternoon. I suddenly felt guilty for leaving her that way.

"I can see it's you, Billy." Mrs. Lums voice announced behind me. I spun around.

She stood wearing a fetching suit of slacks, blouse, and light jacket. She didn't look as happy as when I left her. Her vague concern was a little frightening.

"I was just going in, to change my clothes for teaching. Did you want something?"

"Uh, I'm sorry about yesterday afternoon?"

"What for, Billy?" Her face was like cold stone. "Did something happen yesterday afternoon?"

"I, uh, we..."

"We talked, Billy. Did you have more questions for me. We should go to my office if so. It's not very private out here."

Oh. I nodded, getting what she meant.

I followed her to her office. She let me in and closed the door. I sat feeling more than awkward.

"Now. Billy, tell me what you're feeling sorry about."

"I left you tied up. I shouldn't have done that, right?"

"Normally, no, Billy. You're just lucky that when you slammed the door on your way out, I had a most marvelous additional orgasm. I didn't realize I could react that way to selfish power."

"Are you angry with me?"

"Yes and no." She sat back in her chair. Her face warmed slightly. "It took me half an hour to wriggle out of those ropes. I was angrier with you then, but I realize, you're very inexperienced with rape play.

"Now I'm grateful for learning something about my sexuality I hadn't known."

"I should have untied you?"

"Not exactly, but you should have waited to make sure I was okay."

"Oh, okay. I will next time."

"About that," Mrs. Lum leaned forward. "You must be very careful, Billy. From now on, I'm not going to invite you to rape me. If you pick a bad time or place, I will stop you. Can you respect that?"

"Yes, Ma-am."

"Good." She got up from her chair. "I have to change before school begins. You're welcome to use my office computer, to study about Capoeira." She left me in the office, to change in the storage locker.

I heard other teachers arriving in the halls, going to their classrooms. It was a chance to talk with one or two.

I considered following Mrs. Lum to the storage room and raping her again. My pee pee got hard from imagining her helpless, trying to convince me to stop while I did what I wanted with her body. I almost took out my penis and jerked it off, but I didn't want to waste my cum.

Too many teachers were arriving, preparing for class. I didn't know their routine or if the storage room was private enough in the morning. I didn't want to be stopped by Mrs. Lum, if I guessed wrong. Instead, I thought of Ms. Hennifer.

It had been less than a week since I came into her hair bun. She had warned me about expecting too much from her. She was a very stern person and soundly beat my bottom for displeasing her. Yet I felt she had needed me to show her she could be unrighteous. She had thanked me profusely for cumming into her hair bun, to remind her to be more fair.

I might not make babies with Ms. Hennifer or have simliar fun with her, but I trusted her to counsel me with a matter I had little control over. Momma had entrusted her with punishing me, should I be unrighteous. If Momma trusted her...

I left a thank you note on a text window, for Mrs. Lum, and got my things.

I wandered down a hallway, less than an hour from first period. None of the teachers who noticed me acted concerned. They had been instructed by Principal Agincourt to trust students. I reached room #217, my math room. It was unlocked, and Ms. Hennifer sat at her desk studying a planner.

She looked up at my entrance. "It's early Billy, and you don have me class until third period." She let her brogue slip. She hadn't once during yesterday's class. It made me feel special. "Yuu canna be expecting something I got no time for."

"It's not that, Ms. Hennifer." I shuffled up to her desk.

She pointed at the closest student desk, like a stoic. "Sit and tell me what you need."

I obeyed quickly. "My mother's going to work in other people's homes, making meals for them. If she has to work when I'm not in school, I have to help her. I like helping her, but I wish she didn't have to work, at least right away. The city is so different, I don't want anyone to hurt her."

"You want more time with her yourself, I'm guessing. She's your comfort in a strange land." Ms. Hennifer's face remained stoic, but I saw a brief sparkle in her eyes.

"I-I guess so, but I want to make friends at school too or at least try." I could still feel where Steve had hit my shoulder yesterday. "It'll be even harder, if I'm gone a lot after school."

"Billy," Ms. Hennifer stood up and walked around her desk to stand before me. "We agreed that you are going to handle what happened in the playground last week, but I still have a duty to pay attention to your situation. Did Steve or the other three cause you any grief, yesterday?"

"Wendel was nice to me, but he doesn't want to be friends with a freshman." I tried to evade. "I didn't see Trish or Al."

"But you saw Steve."

I kept my lips shut.

"Fine. I won't grill you further." Ms. Hennifer's stoicism tilted "But you might like to know that his mother drives him to school each morning and picks him up in the afternoon."

Huh. I thought, maybe that's why he's having trouble attracting Trish. He has to leave school when his mother picks him up. My next thought was more troubling. When Momma took me to work, I would face similar problems. I almost felt sorry for him.

Was Ms. Hennifer thinking the same thing? When I didn't comment, she told me. "I doubt your mother will take you from school very often. You'll make friends, Billy. Don't be in a hurry. Let them happen as they happen, just be open and ready."

She was right! "That's more important than worrying about it." I smiled and got up. "Thank you, Ms. Hennifer."

"I'm glad I could help." She looked darn right pleasant at my gratitude, but her eyes wandered. One of her hands reached up to her hair bun. At the same time, her lips parted slightly and I saw the tip of her tongue. It retreated quickly and her eyes refocused on me. "Tomorrow I'm going to give a little quiz. Do study for it." She was even kind enough to give me advanced warning. "It's intended to measure each student's ability, and I'll be busy grading that afternoon."

"Okay, uh. I'll study." I filled her pause.

"But on Thursday perhaps you could help me after class. I often have free time on the days when I return a test."

"Oh!" I piped without thinking. "Yes, I would like to help you again."

"Be good, lad, until then. I'd hate to have to use the authority your mother gave me, again."

"I will, Ma-am." I walked to the door and opened it. "Thank you."

She nodded and returned to her desk.

I went to my locker and took off my watch. I couldn't wear it during school. I had thought to study my math book, until first period. The first chapter covered concepts from the previous grade, to ease students into its new material. The watch flashed on. There was only fifteen minutes left. Students were arriving now. Steve was probably arriving. As I set my watch on the high shelf in my locker, I wondered what his mother looked like.

I shut the locker door and spun the combination dial. I hastened to the parking lot. There I realized the futility of my quest. A mob of cars filled the parking lanes and the street. I felt lucky to be able to walk just a few blocks to school, but I knew most of these kids were luckier. They had families that could afford two cars. I decided to go to the playground and risk saying hello to some of the classmates I'd met yesterday.

"Mom! Don't blame me in front of everyone!" Steve's voice rang out above the idling engines and the opening and shutting of car doors. His mother's car was four away from me. He stood on the pavement between the car and its front passenger door. His head was bent down into the cabin. The driver window was open, and that's why I could hear them.

"I can't believe you forgot your soup thermos, Steve! Now I have to fetch it before lunch. Go to the school office after your first class. It'll be waiting for you." His mother's anger sounded tired. I walked past a couple cars, trying to look normal. Steve couldn't see me. One car away, I saw his mother. She looked haggard, hair in curlers even, but her face was quite pretty. Her expression was a sigh waiting to happen. She sighed, "What I do for you."

"Mom, I don't need soup. I'll buy lunch."

"But you have your lunch box. Don't waste your allowance."

"I'm going, Mom." He backed out and slammed the door shut.

I ducked behind the car parked closest to me, peering through its empty cabin. I didn't get up until he had stormed into the building. Steve's mom couldn't leave so quickly. She had to wait for the cars ahead of her to clear. I walked within spitting distance, not to spit at her, though. It's just a saying. I wanted to see her close up.

She turned her head and called to me. "Young man, can you see how many cars are ahead of me?" Her voice was not happy, resigned to the wait.

I looked. She wasn't the only parent arguing with their kid, holding up this lane of cars. "It's not many, but they're slow, Ma-am." I told her directly.

Steve's mom wore a daisy print house robe. She clutched it when I gazed into the window. A light blush told me she was more embarrassed than afraid. I averted my gaze, but I remembered her red hair and freckles. Her eyes were tawny. They would have been very pretty if they hadn't looked so tired with dark circles under them. Her shape looked average, but her breasts filled her robe more than my mother's filled hers.

"You don't happen to know my son, Steve Dinty, do you?"

She might as well chat with a polite boy while she waited, I guessed. First class didn't start for a little while.

This was scary ground. Should I talk with a bully's mom? What if Steve found out? Wouldn't he be angrier with me? I wasn't really afraid of him though. If only I were big enough to deal with him. That got me thinking. I shouldn't be afraid of his mom either. Maybe she knew something that would stop him from bugging me.

She sighed again, probably because I didn't answer right away, but she appreciated me when I said, "Steve? Yes, I met him playing basketball last week. He tagged me in the hall yesterday. I don't know much about him, but it's nice to meet you, I'm Billy."

"Well, you just missed him, Billy, and that's probably for the best. He wasn't in a good mood." She craned her head out her window to look at the car jam ahead of her. "You don't have any classes together?"

"No ma-am, I just started middle school."

"Lilith has an amazing record. Their drop out rate has halved each year for the last two years. Fifty percent of the graduating classes are in the top ten percentile at their high schools."

"I got to meet Principal Agincourt. She seems like a good principal."

"I got to meet her too." Mrs. Dinty looked away. "I've tried my best..." She said softly to no one.

"There's a girl that Steve likes." I had to say something. It was all I really knew about him besides his lousy attitude.

The tired lady perked up. "Really?" She looked at me as if I were traffic cop. "Uh, are they, uh, close?"

"Nah. She doesn't know, and he goes home after school."

"Billy!" Energy flooded into her. "I'm such a terrible mom! I should have guessed."

"You aren't terrible, not if you drive him to school everyday." I almost added how she was going to fetch soup for him.

"No. That must be why he's been in a terrible mood. What's her name?"

"Trish."

"You don't know her last name?"

"I don't know her or Steve all that well."

She studied me for a minute. The car ahead of her scooted forward almost two car lengths, but she kept her foot on the brake. "Well maybe you should. I don't like driving him, but Principal Agincourt suggested it in our, um, meeting."

Hers didn't sound like the nice meeting Momma and I had with the principal. Mrs. Dinty fretted, "I know he misses making friends, but what can I do? His father refuses to accept responsibility for Steve's-" She stopped after getting quite loud.

"I'm sorry, Billy. What I mean to ask is, would you like to come home with Steve this afternoon? He's got some expensive video games, but no one to play them with. I could drive you home in time for supper."

Video games! Wow! My elation was cut short by a long honk from the car behind Mrs. Dinty.

She yipped, "Sorry!" It was probably meant for me and the honker. "I have to go, but think about it, if you have free time after school. Meet us here. I'll certainly be happy to square it with your parents." Her car rolled past.

"Okay." I waved without thinking. I'd be in the same home as a bully! Why did I say, "Okay?" I knew why. I felt sorry for Mrs. Dinty. She seemed like nice person who had to deal with a moody son. I wanted to help her. And just maybe Steve might bug me less, if I played video games with him.

Still, I felt it couldn't be that easy. I went to class, mulling it over.

Most of my classes were spent with workbooks. The teachers lectured rarely and only briefly. They spent most of their time helping students with their workbooks. Except for Mr. Yong, who hadn't been kidding about playing with fire. He held up a slime like goo for all to see. Then he lit it on fire. He invited students to take the goo from him and pass it around, while it burned. Everyone hesitated, until the girl, Kelly, got up from her seat and took the goo from him. When she offered to pass it, several guys, including me held up their hands. When it got passed to me, it was half the amount. It felt very warm but otherwise was like the slime I had played with as a kid.

Mr. Yong explained, "That's a special substance with a low combustion temperature. It's really expensive, but the important thing is, notice how it's shrinking. Like wood, burning it turns its molecules into gasses, in this case, carbon dioxide and nitrogen. Today we'll talk about how one form of matter is changed into another with fire."

In P.E. Mrs. Lum gave us a calisthenics test before showing new steps in the Caprioera dance. I didn't last as long as most but longer than many. James was pretty strong, but so were Phil and Carlo. Mrs. Lum ignored me. I suspected she would answer any question I had, but the question I want answered most wasn't something for public query.

My school day ended with art and music. We spent half the day drumming on our seats and then practicing straight lines.

When it was over, I went to my locker and got my watch. The school turned on its public wifi after class. I emailed Momma and asked when I had to be home.

She must have been on the computer. She answered right away. "If you want to spend time at school, you don't have to be home until supper. But if you go anywhere else, let me know. I'll decide how long." She added. "I've been scheduled to cook for someone on Friday afternoon. You'll have to come home right after school, that day."

As excited as I suddenly felt about Momma's first cooking job, I couldn't delay my decision any longer. Mrs. Dinty was probably already in line to pick up Steve.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I raced to the parking lot. There were more kids than cars, but I quickly spotted Steve, as if my senses had sharpened for him. I kept kids and cars between us while following him to his mother's car, an older SUV. Just as he opened the door she spotted me and waved through the windshield. "Billy!"

Steve spun his head and almost snarled. "Mom?" As if asking, 'What's the meaning of this?'

"I invited him to play video games with you this afternoon. You're always complaining about not being able to make friends. I spoke with Billy this morning. He was nice, and he said you know him.

Clearly Steve wasn't in a position to reveal our adversity. "I don't want to play with him." Was all he could say.

Mable Dinty surprised both of us. "Steven Dinty, get in the car this instant. Billy is going to ride up front, and you will treat him with the courtesy you give a guest."

"But Mom!"

"Billy, please ignore my son. He'll calm down when he gets home. Steve doesn't like surprises, but I'm sure you'll become fast friends, once he realizes how nice you are.

To my only credit, I managed to keep my jaw from falling open. "Yes, Ma-am." I studied her. Instead of a house robe, she wore a silky, white blouse and a pair of crisp, dark red slacks. The blouse fit snug, revealing a bigger bosom than I had guessed that morning, but it hid her cleavage.

Steve muttered mockingly, "Ma-a-am."

"What was that, Steven?" His mother demanded?

"Nothing." Steven looked away. "Hi, Billy."

"Hi, Steve." I hopped in beside his mother, certain that this would be a disaster, but what could he do to me when his mother would be around until she took me home? If the situation hadn't been so awkward, I would have counted it a victory of sorts.

"What do you think of your new school, Billy?" Mrs. Dinty asked.

She had a lot of questions, which I managed to answer in four words or less, until we reached their home. It was an actual house with a yard, but it wasn't particularly big. It had two bedrooms and a bath. It did have a garage and a dishwasher. I was impressed.

I remembered to call Momma. She spoke with Mrs. Dinty briefly. They agreed I could return after supper.

"Steve, why don't you let Billy pick a video game to play, while I fetch you boys some snacks." His mother went into the kitchen, leaving me alone with him in the living room.

"You little shit. I'm going to pound you so hard tomorrow..."

"I'm not afraid of you, Steve. That's the only reason I came."

"Tomorrow you will be."

I pretended to look through the dozen or so video games for his Switch, wishing he would just let it go.

"Did you decide?" Mrs. Dinty placed a tray of cookies and lemonade on the coffee table.

I grabbed one at random, "Arms." I'd never played it, but I saw some videos on YouTube. I handed it to him and took a cookie.

His mother probably thought it was best for us to work things out. She disappeared into a back room.

Steve said nothing. He chucked a pair of controllers at my feet and plugged the cartridge in before starting the device.

I of course, sucked at the game, but I still managed to win after three losses. Steve fought angrily, not paying attention, while I figured out how to play. He threw down his controllers and stormed into his bedroom. We hadn't exchanged one word.

"Would you like me to take you home?" His mother appeared.

I hadn't got what I came for. In fact, Steve was going to hunt me down worse, tomorrow! I thought quick. "I'm not very good. Maybe if you played, I could give Steve a challenge."

She looked over her shoulder, frowned and possibly shrugged. "Okay. How does it work?"

She and I played three games. I think she was genuinely surprised by how much fun the game could be when real lives weren't at stake. By the third game, she was laughing at the crazy power moves she had managed to figure out. I let her win the last game.

Steve was standing in the hall. "I'll play him, Mom."

"Good!" She smiled at her son. "Your father will be home in time for dinner. I'll start making it."

"You got lucky last time, Brat." He took the controllers and started a new game.

I didn't have a chance. He may have realized he lost because of his earlier anger, or maybe not. This time he played with conviction. I got a little better, but he totally dominated the arena. I think his anger waned only because playing me bored him.

"Let's try something else." I offered.

He grinned evilly and pulled a package from the screen cabinet. "I've beaten every level and secret level of Smash."

I was the one bored. I didn't bother to ask for co-op mode. I let him grin and taunt me as he killed my lives one after another. I remained determined to give him a challenge. Neither of us heard his father arrive.

"Who's the runt, Steve?"

"Dad!" He flinched and leaned away from the man.

Mr. Dinty wasn't very tall or big but he had a bit of a belly. His sneer was the largest thing about him. His short hair was half gray. He looked older than his years. Something about his posture said that.

"Well? I asked you a question." The man totally ignored me.

"Uh, this is Billy. Mom-"

"Is this the kind of friend you want to make, Steve?" He snorted. "A boy like him is for pussies!"

"It's not- I didn't, uh, I don't want to be his-"

"You can't even spit it out." He shook his head. "I'm very disappointed."

"Um, Mr. Dinty?" I dared.

He struck me with a look. "I'm not talking to you, you little creep!"

"For goodness sake, Bob!" Mrs. Dinty appeared from the kitchen. "He's our guest!"

The wicked man swiveled. "He may be your guest, but I don't have to like him."

His wife's eyes teared up, and with a brief sob she ran down the hall.

Mr. Dinty dismissed her with another angry snort. He retargeted. "Don't let your mom pick your friends, Steve. This one might as well be a girl in shorts and a t-shirt. You need to hang out with boys who are going to become men!"

"Yeah, Dad, I know." Steve managed to finish a sentence before his father continued ranting.

"This runt isn't a man, and you never will be until you get manly friends."

"I'd better go." I looked for a path around the horrible man, to the front door.

He zeroed in. "You look like you're a momma's boy. Aren't you ashamed of that? You aren't big enough to do anything but suck on your momma's tits."

I wanted to be angry, but I suddenly started crying. He was so mean! I didn't know what to say or do. I lost track of the door beyond him. Tears stung my eyes. "I'm just a freshman." I managed.

"What for, Kindergarten?" Mr. Dinty laughed.

Steve pretended to laugh, but I thought it was real. I had made a terrible mistake coming here. I wanted to die. I couldn't stop from bawling.

"You're just a whiny, little shit."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, BOB!" Mable Dinty screeched, storming out of the hall, both arms flailing, like real Nintendo, Arms! "I'LL CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T TAKE STEVE AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW!"

Mr. Dinty flinched. He grabbed his son's hand and dragged him to the garage. "We'll be back after dinner!" He counter-threatened. It was almost comical. The door shut them away, and a car roared to life. It faded away from the house.

Mrs. Dinty, still sobbing, collapsed to her knees on the wall to wall carpeting. I kept crying too, until I had to catch my breath.

"I'll drive you home, Billy."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Dinty."

"You're sorry? My husband was a wretched fiend to you!"

"I know Steve doesn't like me. I shouldn't have come."

"Child! That's the bravest thing I've ever heard!" She gasp. He tears slowed. She wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

"I just wanted to find a way to make him like me." If I'd been more honest, a way to stop him from hating me so much.

"Billy." Mrs. Dinty's voice was very small. "Has Steve ever, uh, hurt you?"

"I don't want to say."

"Oh, Billy." She took me in her arms. "I've tried so hard to prevent what Bob's doing to him. It's not your fault."

I hadn't considered my situation was anyone's fault but Steve's. Now I'd seen his father who was much worse. This poor woman had been trying to help her son from becoming like his father. I felt so sad for her I forgot being sad for myself.

"I love my son, Billy, but right now I wish you were my boy." She hugged me fiercely. Her on her knees, my face was pulled into her ample breasts.

"I-I'm not a boy." I tried to recover some sense of pride.

"No. You're far more adult than either of my men." Her hug softened.

I nuzzled her chest without thinking. It was a habit formed from many recent encounters with loving women. Though sad, my pee pee didn't stand a chance against her soft, warm body. It grew hard against her thigh quickly. She was too distraught to notice.

"You deserve a better man, Mrs. Dinty."

She sniffed, but it was also a little laugh. "That's Bob's last name. I wish I had never taken it."

"I could be your man, for a little while." My words surprised me. Later, I understood the one thing I could always be confident about was making babies. I needed confidence right then. She didn't understand.

"What are you saying, Billy?" She released me and looked at me from a little farther away.

"I think you need someone to care about you, to make you feel good. You give so much to your family, but what about you? What were your called before you got married?"

"I was Miss Camden-"

"That's pretty, Miss Camden. I love my Momma and Daddy, but I'm with you right now, and you did everything to protect me. Let me give what I can, to you."

Her voice faltered. "Wh-what can y-you give me?"

I put my arms around her and hugged. This time, I pulled myself into her body, my face nuzzling her big breasts. When I lifted my head higher and kissed her, she trembled from confusion and possibly shock. She cringed when I broke the kiss.

"But you're too young to-!"

"You can choose, Miss Camden. I want to be a man for you." I kissed her lips again, confidence swelling in more than my peter. "But I'm am kind and loving. I'm not moody or mean. Just for a little while, enjoy this for yourself."

She sniffed back new tears. "Oh, Billy. Why can't my son be strong like you? Why can't Bob-" She stopped. "I should take you home." She stood up. "And call me, Mrs. Camden."

"Please don't, Miss, er, Mrs. Camden." I claimed her hand. I turned to the hall entrance, tugging her gently. "You can take me home later."

"Billy, I feel so ashamed." She stepped behind me to keep from falling. "I can't believe you would do this." Mrs. Camden walked another step. "You're like my boy and my husband, who take advantage of me."

"You get to choose this time." I repeated trying to show I was earnest. She saw the fire in my heart. I walked into the hall. She followed.

"This isn't right." She choked a sob. "Let go of my hand. Please?"

"All you have to do is take it out of mine."

"I-I can't, Billy. I want-" She gave a full sob but kept up.

I peered through three open doors. The closest led to a bathroom. The farthest held her marriage bed. I led her into Steve's room. Just inside, I turned and hugged her again. I kissed her breast bone, the patch of skin that peeked from the top of her blouse.

"Not in here, Billy." She shook her head, but her hands clasp behind mine to keep my lips pressed to her chest. "It's my son's room."

"Take me home, and I'll take you to mine." I imagined leading Mrs. Camden past my mother and into her room, telling Momma not to peek or listen. My cock stiffened like never before.

"Please don't joke, Billy."

I pulled her hands from my head, stepped back and placed them at the top button of her blouse. Then I moved forward, pinning them between our chests. I tilted my head back and reached behind her head, caressing her curled hair from behind. She bent at the neck and her lips touched mine.

We kissed while she unbuttoned her blouse. I gave her hair soft strokes. She straightened before her next gasp. "My husband does not love me." She sobbed. "I don't know why."

"I want you to have love. You give all of yours. It's not your fault they don't give back." I hugged her and pressed my face to her thick bra.

"It is. It has to be my fault."

She smelled tainted. I didn't know it was from her stress. I told myself what mattered more was to make her feel good, not complain about a strange smell or taste. I made myself lick her cleavage. It was only strange I decided, not bad a little salty. "Mrs. Camden, please don't punish yourself. You deserve good things." I shrank down and kissed her naked belly. It bulged with sadness. I wanted to kiss it away.

"That feels nice, Billy, but you should stop. I should button it back, and we should go to the car."

I took the top of her blouse and pulled it down her arms by stepping behind her, the sleeves captured her arms there.

"No, Billy. Please."

"All you have to do is put your shirt back on, Mrs. Camden." I let go and tapped the back of her bra where metal hooks cinched it tight, to let her know what I wanted.

Her head tilted forward again. "Thank you." Tears dropped from her face. She stood still. I waited.

"This is for me." She tugged the sleeves bunched at her wrists, until the blouse floated to the hardwood floor. Her hands moved up and pulled her bra hooks free.

I helped by pulling the top straps over her shoulders. She leaned forward and let the sturdy white underthing fall. Steve's mother turned around and hugged me to her naked breasts.

I kissed them once before opening my mouth and sucking in a dark red nipple. It was firm and big. I wrapped my arms around her torso.

"Oh, Billy! What are you do- Ooohh, careful they're really sensitive."

I let go and sucked in her other nipple, gentler this time.

"I haven't felt that since Steven was a baby."

"Shhh, Mrs. Camden. It's me, Billy."

"I'm sorry!" She cried louder than I would have expected. "Kiss them. Suck them. You make my fat titties feel so good."

I resumed sucking but nipped one slightly with my teeth!"

"OH!" She yipped.

It distracted her from noticing I was moving her closer to her son's bed. But when the back of her knees touched the mattress. She had to make the real choice.

"I, CAN'T!" She sobbed. "I want to, but it's not right!" She let go of me.

Undaunted, I gave her space, but immediately reached to my shorts.

"Billy, what are you doing?" She gaped. "I need to get my blouse and my keys."

I stepped on her white blouse. My shoes no doubt stained it. I was quick to unbutton and unzip my shorts. I pulled them and my underwear down to my ankles. My erection wobbled free, sticking extra firm in the warm air. "All you have to do is get your blouse, Mrs. Camden." I felt like I was playing a new kind of game, one that I could invent while playing it.

"No, Billy! You're naked down there. You should have kept it in your pants." She held a hand to her mouth. "It's so..."

"It's so what, Mrs. Camden? Do you like my peter?"

"It's beautiful." She breathed. "I-I haven't seen my husband's in years. He thinks women can control men if we can find their, uh, peters."

"I'm Billy, Ma-am." I stepped out of my pants and right up to her until my penis nearly poked between the legs of her pants. "Not Mr. Dinty."

"But it's wrong, Billy." She whimpered. "Don't you know?"

"All you have to do is take off your pants, Mrs. Camden." I changed the rules.

She hung her head. "Yes, Billy, I know." Her hands trembled but they unclasp her slacks and they unzipped them. They pulled the dark red pants off of her wide hips. The silky material slid the rest of the way to the floor. Her panties were as white as her bra. Both were plain, unadorned. Both were beautiful to me. She was much prettier, more so when she blushed. He fair skin burned with red, brightly. Even my mother's blush was not as intense.

I wanted to hold her so bad. I wanted to pierce her sex and make a baby, but she had to choose each time. I put my hands on her hips. My fingers felt the cotton protecting them. My pee pee danced just below them. "All you have to do is sit, now."

"Yes, Billy." She gave a contrite look. Her eyes held something akin to fear, but it sparkled. Mrs. Camden sat back on her son's bed and held out her arms, wanting reassurance.

I sat on her lap and hugged and kissed her. My naked thighs rested on hers. My peter was like iron.

"Billy, you worry me. You're so wonderful!" She feared my experience.

"I just want to make you feel good." I confessed.

"Don't you want me to make you feel good?" Her hand hovered above my erection.

"Uh huh. But you need it more." I returned to sucking on her nipples. I caressed her titties with my hands, fingering the nipple I wasn't sucking.

"Ohh, Billy. I can't believe it. Y-you're gonna, Aahh, make me- UNNGH!" She groaned. "Just from sucking on me!" I think she had a little orgasm.

Bit by bit her resistance crumbled. After that first delight, she stuck the hand near my cock into her panties. She rubbed herself while I continued to love her breasts. I kneaded them, but I kissed her lips while doing it. They trembled. All of her trembled.

"OOOhhhh! Oooooo!" She moaned and groaned.

Improvising, I rubbed my nose against her. That felt kinda nice too. I stopped mauling her tits and hugged her again. My thigh felt her hand pleasuring her puss. I kissed her neck and cheeks. Her lips countered, capturing mine, and when they did her other hand took my hard pee pee and fondled it. "Oh, Billy, you're so hard!"

"It's for you, Mrs. Camden. It wants to make you feel good by making a baby in you."

"OOOHHHHH!!! UHHHGGGHHHH!!! BILLLYY!! I"M CUMMMING!!!" My sincerity must have pushed her over the edge. She called out my name. "BILLY!!!" Her body convulsed and her hand pounded her crotch. "OH THANK YOU BILLY!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!" She meant it, but her body nearly threw me off. I escaped to the bed for the final throes of her orgasm.

Mrs. Camden slumped, wobbling slightly. She breathed heavily and hugged herself. "Oh, Billy. What have I done?"

I didn't answer. I was too amazed by how her naked body glowed red from brows to toes.

She cried lightly. "I'm terrible. I let a boy-"

"No, Mrs. Camden." The word irked me. "Please don't call me that. I tried really hard not to be like that."

"You weren't, Billy." Her body curled lower. "I'm sorry. I'm so ashamed."

"You haven't done anything wrong, Mrs. Camden, or I would have spanked you." I meant it.

Her laughter was like drenching rain, heavy but purifying. "Oh, Billy. You're so-" She looked at me, eyes shining. "I almost said, 'silly.'"

I pouted.

Her eyes darkened. "Do you really know about making babies?"

I nodded.

"Did someone teach you?"

"I read a book."

I felt it would be boasting if I told her about my experiences."

He eyes widened. "You're a very good learner." She smiled.

"Do you want me to make a baby with you now?" I asked seriously.

She lurched away from me. "Billy!"

She studied my expression. As she did so, her body straightened and leaned closer again. "You really mean that."

I nodded and smiled earnestly.

Time and space halted for an unknowable stretch.

Her eyes darted down. She wrung her hands. "I-I can't. It's not-"

"It'll be okay." I promised.

"I know." She surprised me. "I was going to say, 'It's not something that deserves you.' I can't give you something my husband makes filthy."

"But, Mrs. Camden, you don't have any awful parts. You're wonderful!"

"Thank you, but I could never give you pleasure that way. It would be like giving you Steve's old clothes or the crumbs from a sandwich Bob jammed into his mouth. I want to give something just for you."

I didn't understand, but I knew better than to ask. Maybe Mrs. Lum could explain what this poor lady meant, tomorrow.

She smiled again. "There is something my husband never touched." She blushed. "I would give that to you, if that kind of thing doesn't bother you."

I couldn't stop myself from looking puzzled. I felt like a stupid boy again, but she wasn't trying to disrespect me.

She grinned a little. "So there is something you haven't read about." Her eyes twinkled. Without saying more, she shifted her whole body onto the bed and turned around, standing on her hands and knees. She aimed her bottom to me. "It's there, between my fat cheeks, Billy. You know what I mean, now, right? I can give you pleasure, as much as you want, with my little hole there. It will be all yours, yours and only yours."

The concept threw me into awkward silence. At least I wasn't so dumb I didn't realize what she was talking about or how such a thing might be possible. She had no reason to trick me, I trusted. She wanted me to put my hard pee pee inside her bum.

Thanks
    Achievements:

My confidence took a hit, contemplating Mrs. Camden's offer. I had so many questions. I felt out of sorts about it. I wanted to talk to Mrs. Lum, who was good at answering my questions, but she wasn't here. I briefly considered calling the school to talk with her, but that would have been more lame.

It occurred to me that if I trusted her offer as genuine, I should completely trust her, even with my questions. Could revealing your weakness be somehow more adult? I gathered my nerve, which had been slowly draining.

Mrs. Camden's face grew a serious waiting for my answer. "You don't have to, if you don't want to, Billy."

My pee pee wanted to! That's for sure. It wasn't daunted by her wide, naked butt that swayed invitingly.

"I think I would like to, Mrs. Camden." My senses were alert for any disappointment from her. "But isn't that a dirty place?"

"Oh, Billy!" She wasn't disappointed at all. "I should have explained better. You're so good at making a woman feel wonderful, I forgot this wasn't part of your skills." She wore a frown of guilt. "Please forgive me?"

"Explain what?" I felt more dumb, but if I didn't ask, I might do something wrong. I could be lame by making mistakes or I could be lame by revealing my ignorance. I chose the lesser fear.

"I would never let my bottom foul your beautiful prick." She crawled over to the edge of the bed, and reached out. Her hand opened the bottom drawer of her son's desk. "Steven should have what we need." She pulled out a bottle and a colorful box labeled, "EGYPTIANS!"

"Bob told me to buy these for Steven. He wanted his son to masturbate proudly, with lube to get use to wearing condoms which would protect him from girls plotting to get pregnant and force him to marry them."

I knew about condoms, but I never considered wearing one. Momma made Daddy wear them, because we are poor. Suddenly, the concept made sense. I only saw it as a barrier to making babies, but the book said they protected from catching any disease. If it was that good of a barrier, it would surely keep my pee pee from getting dirty.

The idea of not getting dirty, in Mrs. Camden's filthiest place felt naughty in a good way. My prick twitched at the thought.

"Ohh, huh. Yes Ma-am."

"Billy, you can call me Mable." She blushed. "I mean, we're going to be close in a way neither of us has ever been."

"You haven't done this?"

She looked at the ceiling with a little smirk. "Well... I did stimulate my butthole with dildos, before I was married. Bob doesn't let me buy toys. He says if I use anything other than my hand, I'm undermining his manliness."

Mrs. Camden sure had a lot of things she needed to say about her husband. I just smiled and waited.

Despite her digressions, she was eager to let me pretend to make babies in her butthole. I could hardly wait to see it. She plucked a foil wrapped condom from the box and unpeeled it. I knew you had to unroll condoms down over an erection. I reached for it.

"Tut-tut, impatient one. Let me try something I saw once." She pulled the coiled condom away. "I want to roll it on with my mouth."

"Golly!" I gaped as she determined the right facing and put it between her lips. She leaned down to my hard peter and pushed the condom against the head of it. It had already warmed from her mouth. It glided across my prick as her lips devoured me, leaving a snug latex coat. I'm lucky I'm not allergic. Her mouth fully enveloped me, and I thought this was good enough. She could have sucked me without the condom, and I would have enjoyed that plenty, but the idea of putting it in her butt was too strong to resist!

Maybe Mrs. Camden was thinking the same thing. Her mouth didn't release me until after I felt her sucking and licking me through the rubber. "Nice!" She exclaimed upon seeing the result of her effort.

"I liked that!" I giggled. Mrs. Camden was really fun. But what would being inside her bum feel like? I wanted to know. I reached out and spread her butt cheeks, wanting to discover the hole between them.

"Just a second, Billy." She took the bottle of lube from her son's desk. "You don't want to hurt me."

I let go of her cheeks before spotting the crinkle I expected to find. "I'm sorry." How was I going to stick my cock into her butt if I couldn't spread her big cheeks?

"No, Silly. You can spank my bottom if you want, but the butthole is not like a wet vagina. Buttholes are dry. They need lots of lubrication for a penis to enjoy it. Here." She held out the bottle to my rubbered pee pee. She poured so much in her hand it dripped onto her son's bed. Then she took my prick and coated it with as much lube as it could hold.

"That's not all. I need more inside me, to make sure. This lube is silicone based. It won't hurt a condom like grease disintegrates latex. It's expensive, but it doesn't dry out as quickly as water based lubes."

I should have written that knowledge down, but I doubted I would need to know, since I mostly wanted to make babies the right way. This was going to be a fun experiment, only. I was very naive back then.

"Would you spread my butt again." She positioned her backside in front of me. I happily complied. Her cheeks were big and jelly like. I liked Mrs. Camden's ass a lot! Her hole, though, looked very small for my penis. Would that be a problem? She didn't act like it.

My eyes didn't miss a single thing she did with the lube and her butthole. Her hand, again full of lube, pressed the gooey stuff along her crack, and then her finger began stuffing lube into her hole! She mewled doing it. My glistening prick trembled eagerly. She coated her finger with fresh lube six times, each time transferring a lot of it into her bum. "I would prefer you to lube me up, Billy, with your rubber coated penis, but I'm in too much of a hurry."

"Bob hates anal sex. He thinks it's for gay men. He doesn't like gays, but he says he doesn't discriminate. Hah, the bastard is a walking pile of homophobia."

Waiting was difficult. As much as I didn't want to hear about her husband, I realized I was the only person she could tell. It must be hard to bear terrible things in your heart. I think she really cared for her husband, but he was the worst, and she knew it.

I had my own worries bubble up, while she let off steam. I was eager to pretend making babies in Mrs. Camden's bum, but I didn't want to waste my cum when her real baby making part was so close! She said her husband had made it dirty. But I didn't think she meant it literally. I didn't know what she meant.

"Mrs. Camden? Why does your husband make your pussy dirty?"

"I'm sorry, I keep talking about him. It's not fair to you." She reached back with her hand, slimy with lube and dirty from lubing her filthy hole. She grasp my dick gently. "Does that bother you? You know where my finger was."

Now she didn't want to talk about her husband, after I had asked, but her hand felt good. I told myself, the condom would protect me. I had to believe that, because Momma made Daddy use them to protect her from his sperm. I humped my covered peter through her slick fingers a little bit. Knowing that one finger had been in her butt made it more exciting. She accepted my answer.

"Bob doesn't make me dirty like my finger is, Billy. He doen't make love to me, or make me feel loved like you do. He jams himself inside me and ruts until he finishes, filling me with uncaring spend, and then he goes to sleep. He doesn't even like to look at me, always taking me from behind. You saved me when you sat on my lap and sucked my nipples and let me finger myself to wonderful orgasms. He treats my pussy like it's a tool for making him cum. That's how he makes me feel dirty."

She looked back, eyes shining, cheeks wet. "I need you to put your love inside me, where Bob will never ruin it." She pulled my cock to the shining crinkle of her butthole. "Please, Billy. Love me here."

Her words moved me with more strength than her arm. I pressed the tip of my cock against her small crinkle, but it resisted.

"Keep pressing, Billy. I know a trick that will help, but it's going to fight you at first." She told me later that she was clenching her ass on purpose and held her breath.

"Yes, Ma-am, but maybe it's too small for me." I did press harder. If my penis hadn't been eager to push inside this strange place, I would have given up from the little bit it hurt. I didn't want to hurt her.

Suddenly, Mrs. Camden exhaled with a whoosh! Like doors opening, her butthole relaxed and sucked my hard prick into it's dank recesses! I fell against her, crotch smacking ass! "OHH!" I gushed, "It's so tight and hot!"

"BILLY!" She blubbered. "You feel wonderful inside there!"

Her dirty sphincter tightened around my shaft. I had never felt such encircling pressure. I thought I might cum right then, but my days of making babies and resisting the urge paid off. I even dared to stroke my prick in and out of her slick but tight ass.

"You're doing it, Billy!" She cried. "You're making love to my only virgin hole! You're so hard! I feel every inch of you! I can feel you stretching me! It's beautiful, darling! Does my a-asshole feel good to you?"

I picked up speed, driving my prick in and out. "Wow, Mrs. Camden! Your hole is squeezing like crazy!

"Keep loving me there, Billy! Ream my hole in back. It's yours and only yours!" She hissed. "I want every inch of you! Make me feel it, darling boy! Make me cry with joy instead of tears. F-fuck it!" She exploded the word. "Fuck my ASS!" On her hands and knees, she rocked against my thrusts. I could not see it, but she was again fingering her pussy, increasing the pleasure from her ass with sensations from her clit.

I felt her asshole wrapping around and squeezing like a fist. With each thrust in, I blazed more and more with the fire of young lust. My swollen balls bounced together and slapped her butt. As I fucked Mrs. Camden's ass, driving my full length into her again and again, the burning turned into an ache, a good ache.

The ache seared through my loins, heating my testicles, inflaming my spine. I speared Mrs. Camden's filthy hole for the incredible pleasure and fire it gave, unlike all the pussies I had filled with cum. She wailed, "This is better than my lousy husband's best. It feels incredible, Billy. Don't stop!"

For the first time my cum would shoot into a sack built to deny its purpose. My joy at pounding the sharp hole meant only for nasty dirt, would soon peak, and my seed would spatter uselessly, close to where it should fill. Mrs. Camden didn't want me to touch that place her husband defiled, but even great pleasure from novel love making was a poor excuse from its true purpose, to make babies. I can think of a dozen reasons now, to justify what happened next, but at the very moment when Mrs. Camden's hot, tight bum pleasured me most, I felt sad for her.

The events of that afternoon had not been strange enough, when I felt my orgasm cascade, instead of peaking. It plateaued, spreading a rise of joy rather than a surge of ecstasy. I did not cum then. I cried out. "Ohh, Mrs. Camden. It's cumming, but none issued. I assumed I had run out, but I continued bucking my prick into her, to milk more pleasure for both of us.

"Yesss, keep it up, Billy. I'm almost there. NNnngggghhh!!" I saw then, she stood only on one hand and two knees. "Don't stop."

I plowed and reaped strenuously, but the grasp of the latex wrapper loosened as my post orgasmic erection slightly softened. My bold action of retreat pulled my cock clean out of the sheath clenched by Mrs. Camden's ass.

"Oh, Billy, what happened?" She reached her hand back to find out.

I slowed my next thrust to prevent it from thudding it into the rubber tail I had left behind.

Her fingers caught my naked prick. "I need it! I'm so close."

I reached for my mostly firm dick and thrust. Our fingers touched as the head of my cock bent down, spearing instead of her lubricated ass, her incredibly wet cunt!

I fucked between her dripping lips and by luck pierced her inner hole, surprising both of us! My cock sank fully into her. "Oh, Mrs. Camden!" I exclaimed. "I-I didn't mean-" My mouth seized up, when the most incredible thing happend. Special muscles in my loins spasmed, sending shots of cum into the place it belonged. It was not an orgasm I felt but simple spewing of fluid, hot and thick, a physical response only.

She, on the other hand, shouted, "AAAAHHH!!!! YYEEESSSSSS!!! OHHHHH BILLYYY!!" "You're cumming into my pussy!" She wailed. "And it's making me cum! It feels incredible!" "HHHHhhhhhh...." Breaths exploded from her lungs. "Sooo gooooddd!!!"

I did not stop fucking her convulsing cunt. Instead of orgasm, the joy I felt was accomplishment and love. I was meant to fill her vagina with fresh, young cum. I pumped until the well emptied. Her puss kept twitching along the full length I left buried within its grasp. I bent down and hugged Mrs. Camden from behind. I kissed every freckle on her back. She shuddered from the last of many orgasms.

"That was incredible, Billy, impossible even!" She gasp for breath. "I haven't felt anything down there since Steven was born. Except when I finger my clit, it has been dead, numb, just a plaything for my husband." She turned a face of total amazement back at me. "You awakened it, Billy! My pussy is alive again. I can feel your juice inside, warming my sex that was sleeping. I would take you in my arms and hold you if I did not need to feel your prod so alive within me. Stay there a little longer. Please?" She requested.

"I like how your pussy feels, Mrs. Camden." I smiled. I had really liked fucking her tight ass, but there was nothing like shooting hot cum into a woman's quivering sex. I remained plunged, kissing naked outer parts that my lips could reach while my peter softened against her silky confines. She pulled my hands, one at a time, to her lips and returned the affection.

"I promised your mother, I would make dinner for you, before I took you home." She eventually said. We disengaged, freed from the awful circumstances of our engagement, energized by mutual joy. "Stay on my son's bed, Billy. I want to clean you here." She left and returned with damp towel.

Either she hadn't wiped herself, or I had spent so much cum into her pussy, it was still leaking down her legs as she bent to wash my crotch and pee pee that were stained with sperm and lube.

"Silicone lube requires extra effort to wash away, Billy. That's what makes it so effective."

"It's really slick, Mrs. Camden, but your bottom hole still felt super tight." I wondered idly if the condom was still sticking halfway out of her ass.

"D-did you like it?" She blushed. I loved how red her fat breasts became.

I nodded enthusiastically. "Can we do it again sometime?"

"I-I don't know, Billy. Bob may never let you come over again. Steve-"

"I'm not afraid of Steve, Mrs. Camden."

"Your braver than he is, Billy. I'll talk to him."

"No!" I blurted.

"Billy!" She stopped washing my soft prick.

"I have to talk to Steve. If I don't, I'm just a kid. I want to be an adult."

She smiled then. "Brave and wise. You even seduce beyond your years."

"I'm hungry." I smiled and rubbed my belly.

Dinner was roasted lamb with rice and asparagus. We kept touching each other while we ate. I loved how her boobs bounced. She loved to tickle my side. We both giggled a lot.

Dessert was a delicious pudding with little round chewy bits. I was halfway done with my pudding when a low but strange sound creaked repeatedly from the other side of the kitchen wall.

"They're back, Billy." Mrs. Camden steeled herself. "Don't let them hurt you again. I know you want to confront my son, as much as I want to confront my husband, but give them the chance to make fools of themselves, and we will prevail." She meant they would likely say something stupid that we could use against them.

The garage door sounded a second time, closing. We waited. A few minutes passed. Mrs. Camden fidgeted. We finished our puddings, then waited more.

"I don't want to know." She got up and began to clear the table.

I couldn't wait any longer. When she turned away to the sink, water running, I got up and went through the door to the garage.

"This is a manhood, Steve. Look at it!" Mr. Dinty stood with his pant down around his thighs. A rigid penis stood out from his crotch. "This is a man's weapon and his weakness. Don't be afraid and show it, Son. Be a man, not a momma's boy like that runt."

Steve unbuttoned his jeans but hesitated before pulling them down his legs. He wasn't happy about it, but his father had demanded that he show what kind of man Steve was or would become. It was a test, he thought. His dad's sports car squatted between them, each having exited different sides. Still he didn't feel completely safe from his father's demand. Steve lost all bravery the moment I opened the door and his penis hung limp exposed for anyone to see.

I had been ready to tell Steve to stop bothering me, or I would fight him every time. I didn't care if he was bigger. I would prove I wasn't afraid. I opened the door and silence expanded from the center of the garage. I didn't understand what was happening. It looked very very wrong.

A moment later Mrs. Camden shattered the eerie silence with a shriek! "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" She burst into the room, brushing me aside, continuing to shriek! "YOU'RE SICK BOB!

"DID HE MAKE YOU DO THAT, STEVE, OR ARE YOU SICK TOO?"

Both scrambled to pull up and zip up their pants. "It's not what you think, Mable." Her fumbling husband squeaked. "You know I would never do anything gay!"

Steve's mother huffed so loud it might have been a sonic boom. She blustered back through door, grabbing my arm. "You have to go home, Billy." She slammed the door shut and called a taxi. "I want a woman driver! You can do that for women, can't you?" She completed the request and hung up.

The garage door opened. Bob's head peeked in.

"Stay out there!" Mable roared! The door shut quickly. "Rot out there!" She called after. She knelt before me and took my hand.

"This is a nightmare, Billy, but I will be fine. You know that none of what happened out there was any of your fault, right?"

"I know, but what-" I wanted to know.

"I don't understand myself, but that's the final straw and may be the last you see of my husband."

She stood up, trembling. Then she called the police.

The cab driver arrived first.

"Would you witness something, Ma-am?"

"I'm just a cabbie, lady." A powerful looking woman spoke with a course accent. "Do you want a cab or not?"

"Take this boy home. Here's a hundred dollars. But please, I need to you see something, just in case. My husband-" She couldn't finish. She sobbed suddenly.

"Dat is all I need hear, Ms. Dinty." The tall dark haired cabbie strode into the house. "Vat do you vant me to see?"

"You don't have to go in." Mrs. Camden promised before opening the garage door.

Both occupants burst into lamentations, begging forgiveness. Mable ignored them. "This is my son and my husband. I caught them about to do something terrible. That's all you have to hear and see." She shut the door. "Now take the boy home. If something happens here, while your gone..." Mrs. Camden didn't finish.

The cab driver took up the torch, "Yes, Ms. Dinty. I understand." She swept me out of the house and into the cab. "What is your name, little boy?"

"I'm Billy, Ma-am." I didn't argue. I did, very much feel like a boy, and it was the right thing to be. Physical adults were needed in those circumstances.

"You're cute, you know dat?" She winked in the rear view mirror at me. "Where am I taking you?"

"Home." I told her the address.

"I am Tanya Velakowski, at your service." Sirens grew louder and then softer behind us as she drove me away from Steve Dinty's home.

That night, I asked Momma to hold me while we sat on the couch waiting for Daddy to come home. "I love you both." I told her.

"Do you want to say what happened?"

"I don't know what happened."

She held me until I rushed to Daddy when he appeared in the doorway. I was so lucky. I knew it beyond doubt when we hugged.

"Whoa, Sport! I missed you too." His arms didn't feel as strong as they used to. It was something I didn't care about at the time. The only thing important was, he loved me too.

I stayed awake long into the night, a whole hour past my bedtime, wondering what I should do the next day. It would be Wednesday.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Sunlight woke me in the morning. Mother was already dressed. She worked quietly in the kitchen. I looked at my watch, 8:12. "Why didn't you wake me earlier, Momma?" I rubbed sleep from my eyes. School started at nine.

"You came home very stressed last night. You needed your sleep more than you need a class at school. I'll write you a note if you're late." She wanted me to tell her why I had been so stressed. She had asked last night, but I didn't answer. She would now wait until I did. That was my Momma.

I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did feel better. A hot shower helped too. We didn't have much of a tub. After I had dressed, pork chops sautéed in wine and garlic waited for me at the breakfast table along with Au Gratin potatoes and a seared salad with pomegranate nuggets. "Momma, how can we afford this for breakfast?"

"It's what I'm making for my first client, Friday night. Part of their cost allows me to practice making the dinner."

"I'm suppose to help you." I dug into the food. Mom's new job was already helping the family expenses.

"I'll practice again tonight. You can make the dressing and toss the seared vegetables." She grinned. "You'll be tired of pork chops by Saturday morning."

"No way." I stuffed myself with the delicious food. My lunch bag sat by my backpack by the door. I grabbed both on the way out. It was 8:48.

I ran as far as I could, to school, minding the traffic lights. Waiting for one gave my brain the first pause it had had since I woke. "NO!" I wailed, alerting the other two people at the crosswalk. "Sorry." I followed up. I had forgotten to study for Ms. Hennifer's quiz!

I fretted over my lapse. If I got a bad grade, would she punish me on Thursday afternoon? I hadn't watched any videos for my other classes either. I missed the first harpsong by five minutes.

Mr. Glouvert nodded when I entered. "Take a late pass, Billy." He continued his introduction to the pre-history of America. "The Vikings probably weren't the first Europeans to discover the north continent, but they were the first who established communities. Meanwhile, the peoples already living here had built diverse and powerful cultures of creativity, knowledge of nature, craft and skill."

When students were late, they had to pin a small sign on their clothes for the day. I wore mine. The pass showed a drawing of a lioness missing her tail. I didn't even notice that important aspect until it was pointed out in my next class.

"Take the pass off, Billy." Mr. Yong told me when I entered his room. "I don't agree with that form of social punishment. Early adolescence is marked by rebellious spirit. It could be misconstrued by other students as a badge of honor."

The girl, Kelly, was sitting next to me that day. After our science teacher introduced the day's topic, hydrogen, she whispered. "The lioness doesn't have a tail."

"Maybe it's behind her."

"You would see the tail curl around behind it from that angle." She insisted.

"Open your workbooks to Elements. You'll be please to learn that your textbooks contain enough hydrogen to roast an eggplant." He chuckled, "But it's much more nutritional in its current, potential energy state."

Ms. Hennifer smiled at me when I entered her class. I returned a smile but knew she would sense its lie. The quiz was meant to establish what she needed to emphasize in her teaching. It wasn't all that difficult, but it covered a lot of different things. Some of the questions were really hard. I only dimly remembered hearing about irrational numbers. How could something named that be of any use? I hunkered down and answered what I could.

At lunch, I allowed myself to fret over the mistakes I thought I had made. I sat outside staring at the green school yard. A few trees lined the far end.

"Hi, Billy." It was James. He had a tray of food from the cafeteria. The heavyset boy plunked it down at the picnic table and proceeded not to say anything.

"Uh, Hi." I munched on my pork chop sandwich.

"Do you like any sport teams, like The Custers?" He sounded as if he had to whip himself to ask.

"Not really. They play football?"

"Eggball. There's a lot more strategy to eggball. It's has two battle lines instead of a bunch of guys playing basketball with their feet."

"I saw some women's basketball where I used to live. It was pretty lively." The small town team practiced in the community gymnasium.

"You just like to see the titties bounce. HEH!" He laughed uncomfortably and blushed deeply.

"Scram, Freshman." Al's face glared at James, suddenly two inches away from the eggball fan. He laughed when the overweight boy left his tray behind. "Come on, now, don't leave your food."

James took his tray to an empty table. Al's sharp brown eyes contrasted with his darkest brown skin. "I saw you get in a car with Steve, yesterday. Why isn't he here today?"

"I don't know." It wasn't a lie.

"I told you, Al, he said he wasn't going to fight fair." Wendel arrived at the table. He sniffed my food. "Cold pork chop. Better than the 'burger' the cafeteria serves.

"Someone had to be today's burger." I joked. "Who'll be missing, next Wednesday?"

Al laughed like crazy!

Wendel rocked slightly. "Okay, that was funny." He slapped Al's shoulder, "But not that funny."

"What happened between you and Steve after school?" Al interrogated again.

"We played some video games. Then his dad took him out to dinner. I went home." Again, I didn't lie, just didn't fill in the gaps." It was none of their business.

Wendel pulled out a cell phone. I refrained from reminding him not to make calls during school hours. He dialed Steve's house and got voicemail. "Buy Steve a cell phone!" Was the message he left.

"Never happen." Al declared. "His dad thinks the Chinese government is spying on cell phones."

"His dad has a cell phone, I think."

"It's what Steve told me."

"His dad's a creepy dude all around."

"Word."

"Did you win?"

"Huh?" I had lost track of the conversation. I answered Wendel. "Win what?"

"Video games."

"I won one game. They were Steve's games. He won all the others."

"Not bad for a freshman." Al mused.

They gave each other a, why are we gabbing with a freshman, look and wandered off.

The school harp sang.

I was lucky in English. Ms. Laghari didn't call on me about the short story I forgot to read. I spent most of the period writing an essay.

I told James I was sorry about lunch, at P.E.

"It's okay. Why did those juniors want to talk with you?"

I shrugged. "Just to mess with me?"

"Huh."

After showering and dressing, I pinned the late pass on my chest and went to Mrs. Lum's office.

"Hello Billy. Am I to assume you plan to be late for your last class?"

"I need to ask you."

The instructor bolted up. "Yes. Sorry."

"Should I wear condoms?"

"I would hope so. You're having sex with multiple partners, right?"

"I guess."

"Condoms are the best defense against sexually transmitted infections. If even one of your partners is having sex with someone else, you could pass a disease to every one of your partners."

"We didn't use a condom." I looked down.

"You raped me, Billy. I wasn't in a position to require that from you."

"But it was pretend, right?"

She sighed. "It was, but I didn't really believe you were sexually active. I paid lip service to your honesty. Then you proved how experienced you are. I'm sorry for not believing you."

"I'll use a condom when I rape you again."

She chuckled. "Do that, Billy ... Unless-"

"What?"

"Unless you promise to use condoms with all your other partners." She looked at her desk and tapped it idly. "It's, um, harder to pretend if my rapist is wearing a condom."

"I don't know if I can promise that." I knew in my heart, if I ever made babies with Momma, I would never use one.

"Then I may have to take a risk." She turned to a lower drawer of her desk and pulled out a wooden box. "That doesn't mean I'll take a stupid risk. Come, bring your chair to the side of my desk."

I scooted my chair up to her.

"This is a blood sample kit. I can take your blood to an acquaintance and have it tested for anything you might already be carrying."

"You mean, a disease?"

"Yes, Billy. I should have done this when you first told me, but like I said. I didn't really believe you. I'm sorry."

"You're going to take my blood?"

"Not without your consent." She held up a small test tube with a rubber cap. Inside the tip was a small amount of powder. "This is all I need. Your body will replace it in a day."

"I can rape you without a condom, if I let you test my blood?"

"Sex infections are very serious, Billy. It's better to have safe sex than to be treated for infections. You know there are terrible diseases without a cure, right?"

"I know."

"Unless you can trust the sexual histories of your partners, you'll always be at risk." She pushed a paper at me. "This is the consent form. The part that you sign will be separated from the from consent part. That lets you remain anonymous.

I signed the paper and let her take my blood. It was the right thing to do, but I shouldn't have, because I didn't fully understand. Fully informed consent is true consent. She had again assumed I knew more than I did. When she stuck the needle in my arm, the school harp sang. We ignored it.

"Thank you, Billy. Now," She rummaged in a different drawer and tossed a handfull of foil wrapped circles at me. "Condoms. State law doesn't allow them to be distributed to grades below high school, but fuck state law!" She smiled. "Do you need me to show you how to use them?"

"I'd like that, but I know how. I should get to class."

"I'm glad I could help you, Billy. Be good out there!"

Darrin, the art and music instructor, put a finger to his lips when I entered. My classmates were strumming extra large, rubber bands. I picked up a pair and joined them.

When school ended, I counted five condoms on my way back home, and those were just the ones lying in the street. I'm kidding.

Was five enough? I wondered. I decided to stop in at the corner market, to see how much it would cost to get more.

"Hi, Mrs. Shahidi." I greeted her, immediately on the alert for Arturio.

"Hello, Billy. What can I help you with?" Her son didn't seem to be around.

"How much do condoms cost?" I looked for them down the market's three aisles.

"You are too young for condoms. Are you try to tease Mrs. Shahidi?"

I got a little mad when she called me too young. I almost blurted, my teachers told me I'm old enough! But I didn't want to get them in trouble. I knew my age could be used against them.

"I just want to know how much they cost."

"Oh, I was not fair, sorry. Do you want to buy them for your father?" She turned to a rack behind her. "What size is he, large, medium or small?"

With her back turned, I quickly read the wrapper on one Mrs. Lum had provided. "Small."

"Those cost three for five dollars or a dozen for twenty."

Dang! I had almost ten dollars in my hand! My pocket change, though, couldn't afford one of the market's condoms.

"Thank you, Mrs. Shahidi. I'll let my momma know." It was nice that she wasn't embarrassed about selling condoms. I felt a little more confortable around her. If her son had been around, I'm sure I wouldn't have. "Where's Arturio?"

"My son goes to school in the afternoon. His school is used in the morning by another school that is being remodeled."

More students entered the market, to buy candy and ice cream. I watched her serve them.

I thought about going home, but it was the first time I had talked to the pleasantly plump lady with the beautiful dress, without her son being a brat.

Thanks
    Achievements:

After a bit, I felt conspicuous being in the store without shopping, watching customers. Mrs. Shahidi landed an occasional eye on me. The round mirror in one of the ceiling's corners was more intimidating, though. At one point, she gave me a soft smile.

My self-consciousness broke when the entrance door shut, and I realized I was the only one in the market. Mrs. Shahidi sighed. She asked, "How is your mother?"

"She got a job. I'm going to help her."

She looked at her hands. "It is good. A boy should learn from his parents. My father was a shopkeeper in Kazak land."

"Boys and girls you mean?"

She shook her head. "No. My brother was my father's apprentice. But he did not come to America. I learned from watching them." She sounded sad.

"Do you have any daughters?"

She smiled, "Are you looking for a wife?"

That cracked me up. "No. Do you only teach Arturio?"

"He is my son. He must learn his family trade. My daughter is silly and is more interested in band boys."

"Is she pretty, like you?"

Mrs. Shahidi's smile broadened. "Of course she is."

"Does she bother you like Arturio?"

Her smiled vanished. "She may be silly, but Alune is less foolish than my son." She pursed her lips warily. "Arturio will learn in time.

The last time I was here it seemed like Arturio was training her. I remembered him sneaking into his mother's great dress from behind.

The door opened, and a tall, older man wearing a turban entered. He spoke in another language to Mrs. Shahidi. She answered, then looked around her shop, a little nervous. She crooked her finger at me. "Billy, would you watch the shop ? I have to go in the back room to get something."

"Uh, okay." I shrugged.

"I'll be right back."

The old man stood silent with patient eyes that scanned the racks near him.

I looked around and saw the mirror. I moved to the end of the counter. From that position the mirror could almost look down at all three of the shop's aisles. I stepped just behind the counter, and the angle was perfect.

The man shuffled on his feet, darting his eyes at me, each time I moved.

I didn't look away from him except for brief glances at the mirror.

Mrs. Shahidi returned with a large, heavy bag - generic dog food. I stepped out from behind the counter to let her through. She rung it up and the man pulled cash from a vest pocket. When she looked at it, she barked something not friendly. He barked back. I stepped away from them. They exchanged heated, foreign words three more times. Then each smiled. The man paid, and he left with the sack.

"Please forgive that, Billy. He is a man to be careful with, but I let my nerves get the best of me."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, of course. In my old country, passionate bargaining is part of shopping. I should have lowered the price more for him. He is poor." She sighed. "If Arturio was here-" She looked at me. "Thank you for watching the store. Would you like a candy bar?"

"You don't have to pay me, Mrs. Shahidi."

"You would make a poor shop keeper." She smiled again.

"Does Arturio make you less nervous?" I could only imagine that the way he treated her made her more nervous.

"He is my strength."

"But he talks mean to you."

"Yes, but he loves me more. He is too young to understand. Only time can teach and properly mature a child." She shook her head. "You have many years before-"

"I love my momma, and I'm not mean to her." I interrupted the pretty lady from implying I was too young.

Her eyes sparkled. "Are you sure? You have never made your mother do what you wanted instead of what she wanted?"

I almost blurted, Never! But I knew better. I had made Momma do things for me that had embarrassed her. Now I blushed.

"It is okay, Billy. My son makes me strong by testing my weaknesses. Your mother is stronger than me. She needs you to be stronger for her sake. That is how we all grow."

"I'm not too young." I almost pouted.

"Do you understand then, how a mother's weakness is her power?"

I didn't, and it bothered me. I thought of Mrs. Camden and Steve. He was strong, and she was weak. But I was weaker than Steve, and I had helped her overcome him and his father. I thought Mrs. Shahidi was wrong. I almost told her so. Another customer arrived.

It was a woman I had seen somewhere else. She was curvy with boobs and hips a little larger than Mrs. Shahidi but not as large as Mrs. Camden. However, where they were pudgy in the middle, this younger lady's waist looked firm if not narrow. That firmness accentuated her soft curves above and below. Her stocking shirt was dark green and her skirt was black. She wore what looked like the lab coat that Mr. Yong wore when he had played with fire. It's white contrasted with the long tresses of her brown hair. Her nails were all different with animal icons drawn on top of clashing colors.

She picked up a bag of corn chips and a jar of salsa and brought them to the counter.

"Hi, Mrs. Shahidi. The old man wants his afternoon snack."

"Tell Mr. Amberson, 'Hello', for me." The clerk smiled. She rang up the purchase and gave the lady her change.

"You have beautiful hands." The lady told her. "I'm sorry I can't put my art on them."

"You are kind, Carole, but it is not my way."

"I know. Thanks." The lady smiled and was about to turn away. She spotted me. I hadn't been hiding. She had been too intent on her task. "Who are you, scrumptious?"

"I'm Billy, Ma-am."

"Well, Billy, if you ever bring that mop of yours to my daddy's clippers, you come see me in the salon, next door." It was almost an order. Then, flash, she left the shop.

I must have looked as dumb as I felt.

"Mr. Amberson is the barber down the street. Have you seen his shop?" Mrs. Shahidi asked.

I had, and the nail salon next door. I shook myself free of the lady's charisma. It made me think. There were different kinds of strength. I looked at Mrs. Shahidi. She had turned to a small record book next to the register. I walked around behind the counter.

"Billy?"

"You're right, Mrs. Shahidi. I don't know what you mean, but you're also wrong. I am old enough. I'm going to pretend I'm Arturio, Mrs. Shahidi, when the next customer comes in.

"No. You mustn't do that, Billy. You are not my son. It is not simple-."

"I'm not afraid of making a mistake, Mrs. Shahidi." I wasn't, but I didn't want to endanger her either. "You can stop me if you really want. That book." I pointed to the one beside the register. "Turn it over, and I will stop."

I saw anger in her eyes. She reached for the book. The door opened, and two police officers walked into the shop.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Shahidi." A young man greeted. The other cop was older, a woman about Momma's age. She had dark African features. They wore so much equipment it was hard to tell the shape of their bodies.

"Hello, officers. How may I help you?" The clerk asked.

"Got any sandwiches?"

"In the refrigerator."

The police walked to the back of the shop and opened the refrigerator. I moved the other direction, up behind Mrs. Shahidi. I put my hand on the waist of her dress and stroked down. I had wanted to feel it since I first saw it. Actually, the first one I saw had been a different color. It wasn't the same dress, but it was just as compelling.

She turned a timid face to me. Her hand hovered over the book.

Her body was soft. I liked the feel of her waist, the little bulges there. I drew my hand down her hips and then her thigh. It felt silky, but I had never felt silk. It was probably polyester. I rubbed upward, lifting the hem of her dress to her calves.

"No!" She hissed as quietly as she could. She dropped her palm to the book, threatening.

With my far hand I held the dress up behind her. My close hand dove down under the hem. I patted a sturdy leg."

"Ham?" The man asked.

"She's not going to sell ham sandwiches. Mrs. Shahidi is devout."

The clerk pushed against my lower hand. I pushed hers away with my upper. She was stronger than me, but I pushed it away easily. Her breathing deepened when I reached my hand up her dress.

"Tuna?"

"No. But you go ahead."

"Please, Billy." Mrs. Shahidi's voice quailed when I felt the thickness of her thighs, from between them. "I don't like that when my son- nnnggghhh!" She grunted.

"Shhh." I hissed.

"What do you recommend, Mrs. Shahidi?" The woman officer asked. Her head popped up over the aisles.

"There may still be some pita falafel wraps. They usually sell out at lunch, but since school started, many of my lunch customers-"

I wriggled my fingers, and she paused. I pushed my hand further up. Her legs were very hot the higher I climbed.

"I pity the falafel-" The man chuckled.

"Stop it." The woman cautioned. She said louder. "Thanks! I found one."

"Looks like two meat balls in a soft taco."

"They're ground chickpeas, dumbass."

The tips of my fingers felt wetness. Was it sweat or something better. I whispered. "Why do you let Arturio do this?"

"Because it makes me humble." She breathed deep when my fingers touched coarse hairs. She clapped a hand over her mouth to bury a gasp!

"I know what falafels are. They look like meat."

"Are you a vegetarian, Mrs. Shahidi?" The polite woman asked.

"Not strictly." She separated her fingers to answer, then closed them when I touched the source of her wetness. Her body rolled once, like a wave, and her backside jutted out allow my fingers to find the groove of her sex. "Please stop." I barely heard her. Her other hand tapped on the register book. She straightened just in time.

Two sandwiches and two cans of soda, one diet, plopped on the counter. We looked up. The woman officer held out a credit card. The tag sewn onto her jacket, just beneath the city logo, read "West." Her eyes scanned me from head to toe. Her face was empty of emotion. "Andy, get some chips, two small bags." She called back. "Put those on the bill, please."

"Yes." Mrs. Shahidi trembled. She had to take her hand from the book to charge the card.

I dug two fingers into her vulva. My thumb rubbed the clerk's taint slowly. Her ass flinched, but she ran the credit card without fumbling. She returned the officer's blank expression.

Did you hire a helper for the afternoons? Officer West asked.

"Not hired. He took the initiative, but it's just for today."

The policewoman gave me a nod. "Well done." She asked Mrs. Shahidi, "Do I need to sign?"

"No need." The shop keeper replied. "I trust you." She put the goods into a paper bag.

"I value that from the community, Mrs. Shahidi." The policewoman spoke plainly. She took the bag. The other officer rounded the aisle with their chips. Ms. West's eyes prompted his to the door. He missed making eye contact with me. Perhaps he didn't see me standing behind the clerk, slowly plowing my palm up and down between her thighs. Half my body was behind the plump, shop keep, but I felt exposed.

The man opened the shop door for his partner. He asked with a low voice. "Crazy thing about that Dinty fellow, huh?"

She stepped out. "The crazy had nothing to do with him, everything to do with how his parents raised him."

"Is freezer gay really a term?" The man left and shut the door.

I stopped groping Mrs. Shahidi. The mood had fled.

She sighed. "You need to go home, Billy."

"I'm not too young for condoms." I disengaged my hand from the woman's loins. The back of her dress fell straight and beautiful.

"Yes, you are." She flipped over the book. "Like my son."

I didn't argue, but I felt humbled. I had done what another kid did, because I envied him and worried that he might try something with my momma. I was no better than a kid.

I should have apologized. Instead, I marched out of the store with my handful of condoms feeling like I didn't deserve them. I went home and helped Momma make pork chops. I love pork chops.

"Momma, what do you know about our first customers?"

"Not much. He and his daughter live in Central Heights. He's as old as my father. She's," Momma paused, "Um, younger." Mom resumed chopping vegetables.

I was measuring vinegar and oil for the dressing. "Is she my age?"

"No." Mother paused again before adding. "Ms. Colkick told me a rumor about her. She invested her father's retirement money into a tech stock. It soared, and now they are both retired."

"That sounds suspicious."

"I'm glad you think so." Mother looked in on the pork chops grilling in the oven.

I patted her bum.

"Careful, Billy. Don't distract me right now."

"Okay."

Later that night, when Daddy came home, I warmed up his supper. Mother was researching alternative recipes for Au Gratin. "Mine is just okay." She said after we'd tasted the dinner for our supper.

"You're looking strong tonight, Billy." He said proudly, but during his dinner, he sighed a lot."

"Maybe you can work less when Momma makes money from cooking."

"That'd be nice, but I'm committed to the current program at work. I'm not the only one burning extra hours. My boss often sleeps at the office."

"Should I buy you a sleeping bag?" Mother entered with a printout in her hand.

"You can't keep me out of our bed so easily." Daddy perked up.

"I can, if you can't keep up with me." Mother's jaw opened. She put a hand to her mouth. "I'm sorry, Glen."

"Stress makes you stupid." Daddy nodded at the paper in her hand. "That for your job?"

"Yes." Mother looked at it meekly.

"Blow their tastebuds away, my love."

I didn't listen at their door that night. I didn't like it when things were awkward between them. It rarely happened, but it intimidated me. I knew my parents really loved each other. Why would they ever have awkward moments?

I watched my video assignments. I read the stories Ms. Laghari had assigned, while I listened to the latest podcast of Darling Dimensions with the Spice Witch Five. I went to bed at bedtime.

I woke up at 7:30am to the smell of Au Gratin, from the middle of a crazy dream. I had been showing Steve how to shoot his cum into his mother.

Momma called me to taste her new recipe before I could go to the bath room and rub out the urge in my morning wood.

"I like it, Momma." I scooped another spoonful. I looked around. "Did Dad leave already?"

"Yes, Honey." She sounded sad. "Before I finished cooking this. I wanted his opinion too." She looked at the baking dish on the table and slowly shook her head.

I set down my loaded spoon, got up from my chair at the kitchen table and hugged Momma. "We're gonna make a lot of money. So Daddy can be with you and me more." My morning wood returned against Momma's thigh.

She took a deep breath. "Do you have to pee?"

I almost said, yes, but I didn't have to pee. I was horny. I had told Steve something in my dream. "Everything you cum on is happier." I didn't know what to say to Momma.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I didn't say anything, just looked up sheepishly. She put on a smile for me. It wasn't fake. She probably guessed my condition, and it amused her, but that's not the same as becoming happy.

She had been happy last weekend, spending time with Daddy and me. I remembered how her eyes twinkled when she asked me to protect her from the sun with lotion. In contrast to the times when I shot my cum on her, which she acted grateful for, Momma had been happiest when I smoothed lotion up and down her legs and on her back and front, to tease Daddy.

That had been a little awkward for me, but now I was alone with her, and there wasn't much time before I had to get ready for school. Because Momma was already dressed for the day, I wouldn't risk staining her clothes, but her skirt barely covered her knees. I stared at her legs briefly before disengaging from Momma's arms and shyly going into the bathroom.

I took Daddy's toothbrush out of his shaving mug. He always washed it carefully after shaving. Thinking about my plan for Momma made me cum real fast. I spurted a good amount of cum in the mug, but not as much as I had recently.

Returning to the kitchen, I found Momma tasting my forgotten spoon of Au Gratin. She looked puzzled at the baking dish.

"I'm going to rub some lotion on you, Momma." I set the mug on the table, next to the dish and reached under her skirt only to find her legs weren't bare. She wore sheer pantyhose. I felt it clinging to her knees and thighs. Once more, I looked up at Momma like a shy sheep.

"Oh, Honey." She grinned upon recognizing what was in her husband's mug. Momma reached under her dress and drew down her hip spanning pantyhose.

Surprised by the sheer hose, I observed it bunched at her feet. On top of her pantyhose lay her white, cotton panties.

"Don't use it all, Billy. She meant my cum.

I dipped two fingers into the mug and smoothed the blob up and down a leg. When I slicked the slippery goo up the thigh, she widened her stance. My fingers slid higher, lifting the hem of her dress until it bunched at her ass. I only stopped when I felt Momma's thatch of hair between her legs. Heat radiated from her sex.

My hand retreated and scooped two fingers more of my cum out of Daddy's cup. I started higher on Momma's second leg, excited to explore her crotch before my fingers ran dry.

"Be careful, Billy, if you get your sperm too close to my vagina, it will sadden your father."

This time I touched her nest with my sticky fingers, but I pulled out my hand, not wanting to upset Daddy. He had enough troubles.

"Thank you for the lotion, Billy." Mother bent to pull up her panties and hose. I guessed she didn't mind if my sperm dried under them. However, when she straightened, her elbow caught the mug and tipped it over!

The rest of my cum spilled into the baking dish next to it. At first it seemed that she was looking out against such an accident, and if I hadn't trusted Momma so much, I might have thought she had tipped the mug deliberately.

"Momma! My cum got all over your Au Gratin." I frowned.

"Oh, dear." She sighed. Her eyes twinkled though.

The phone rang and Momma picked it up. "This is Faun. ... Oh, Principal Agincourt!"

My ears pricked up, but I didn't hear anything after that except my mother saying, "Really?" and "Okay." a lot.

"Really? Okay. I'll be there at noon." She finally said and hung up. She looked at me as if I were a stranger. "I need to make an exception to our rule of keeping secrets."

"What's the matter, Momma?"

"The other night when you stayed for dinner at Mrs. Dinty's house. I know you came home very sad, but if anything dangerous happened, I want to know about it."

I had been afraid, but I never considered that I had been in any danger. "I don't think so, Momma. Mrs. Dinty was good to me, but she sure scared Steve and her husband!"

She smiled and hugged me. "I trust you, Billy. Is there anything about what happened that you want to talk about?"

"Is doing gay things dangerous?"

Momma retracted her hug and studied me once more as if she had a stranger for a son. "What gay things are you talking about?"

"I don't know. It's just something that Mr. Dinty said."

Momma nodded. She took a deep breath. "Listen with all your heart now, Billy. This is very important. Gay sex is no more dangerous than common sex. Both are safe and fun when the people doing it agree about what to do and take precautions against infections."

"You mean like condoms?"

"Yes, Billy." She brightened.

I thought the matter was done. I frowned. "Condoms sure are expensive!"

"Billy! If you ever need a condom, I will get them for you. You're welcome to take them from Daddy's drawer, if I'm not around, okay, especially if you want privacy about them."

"Okay." I smiled. Then I frowned. "What did Principal Agincourt want?"

"Instead of lunch today, you have to go to her office and listen to a social worker. You're not in any trouble. I'll be there too. You might even learn more about why gay sex is as good as any other kind of sex."

That was all I had time for. I rushed to shower and get ready school. Mother said she'd clean Daddy's mug.

When I returned, dressed and wanting to pack my lunch, the kitchen was spotless. Daddy's mug hung on the drying rack. I kissed Momma on the cheek, and I ran out the door.

"You can eat your lunch in the principal's office." Momma called after me. "See you soon."

Each of my morning classes felt a day long! In Ms. Hennifer's math class, I worried until she handed back my quiz. I had earned a B minus. She told the class then. "If anyone wants to discuss this quiz, see me in this room after school." She thumped her palm against my desk for emphasis, but I was sure she meant for me to see her.

The lunch harp sang soon thereafter, and I got my lunch out of my locker. Al and Wendel ran up to me. "Steve and his mom are in the principal's office. What do you know about it?"

"Nothing." I leaned against my locker.

They grunted in unison before darting away. I ran the other direction but had to circle around outside to reach Principal Agincourt's office unseen by them.

I was the last to arrive. Mrs. Dinty smiled bravely at me. Mother had saved a seat next to her. Steve was glowering, unfazed by my entrance. He looked away from me for a second.

"Billy, this is Ms. Nurhea, she works for the county department of public services." My principal introduced the one person present I didn't know. "I"ll let her explain." She took her seat while Ms. Nurhea rose from hers.

"Hi. This must feel very awkward, having to attend without much information. That's my job, to explain about Mr. Dinty's behavior, Tuesday night. This important, because you are going to hear all sorts of rumors, including many mean ones. The truth is much more comforting."

"They took my pop!" Steve barked. His mother moved, but the social worker cut her off.

"It's okay, Mrs. Dinty. Your son is the victim here. Please let him vent however he needs. Principal Agincourt assures that nothing he says will disfavor him."

"That's right, Steven." Our principal agreed.

"I see." Mrs. Dinty looked at her son with sympathy.

"Why won't you let Pop go?" Steve cried. "He just made a dumb mistake!"

"Steven," Ms. Nurhea said, "The police dropped all charges against your father, once the truth was uncovered."

"Why can't I see him?"

"You will, Steven, when your father feels he's ready to see you. He wants to very badly, but he now understands that he needs to fix a few things in his heart before he can be with you."

"I don't understand." Steven complained.

I had trouble following the social worker's words too.

Ms. Nurhea sighed. "I'm going to explain it as carefully as I can, from the beginning of the incident, to your father's voluntary entrance into a mental care facility."

"My pop's not crazy!" Steve understood that much.

"You're right, Steven. Your father is not crazy, but he wants someone to help him become a better father."

That seemed to calm Steve. The social worker began. "When Billy here found you and your father in the garage, both of you were unclothed at the waist."

"But he didn't do anything to me!" Steve wailed.

"That's right. Nor would he have." Ms. Nurhea asserted. "Your father is not dangerous, but the police have to follow strict guidelines. They brought him to their station where a professional, one of my co-workers, talked with him. Now we know the truth about your father." The lady paused, to let us brace ourselves.

"You father has been repressing an important aspect of his humanity, all his life, Steven. It caused him to be very angry, mostly with himself. His parents set a terrible example, preventing your father from understanding his feelings. And all of his friends reinforce his repressed feelings.

"Honestly, your father still fights against his feelings, but he's aware now and is willing to enter therapy, because he loves you, Steven."

Steven bubbled into tears. He hung his head and sobbed. "You're gonna tell me he's gay."

"Steven!" Mrs. Dinty piped up. "There's nothing wrong about being gay. All your life, Bob told you it's unnatural and evil, but he is wrong. I've always told you it's a natural part of humanity."

"You hate, Daddy!" He blubbered.

"I don't, Steven. I fell in love with your father. I married him because I loved him." Steve's mother wrapped an arm around her son. She comforted him further with quieter words.

Ms. Nurhea moved to me and Momma. "Do you have any questions?"

I asked, "Is Steve gonna be okay?"

Ms. Nurhea looked at me. "I'm sure he will. In fact, I will be visiting him regularly to make sure he does. If you would like to be part of helping your friend, here's my card."

I took the nice social worker's personal card and pocketed it.

Momma said, "Thank you for inviting me, Ms. Nurhea. Your presentation was amazing. I'd be happy to let Billy join your sessions with Steven."

Mrs. Dinty stood up with her son still in her arm. "We'll talk about this between ourselves, until you visit, Ms. Nurhea. Thank you, Principal Agincourt."

They walked past Momma and I. "I would be delighted to host your son whenever he likes, Ms. Androni." She told my mom. They left. It would be a while before Steve returned to school, I guessed.

Momma turned to me. "Billy, you forgot to eat your lunch. I have to talk with these women a little bit. Why don't you eat in the administration area. I'm sure no one will mind."

"Okay." I turned to the social worker. "Thank you, Ms. Nurhea."

"Thank you, Billy." She told Momma, "I'm sure you're very proud of him."

"More than a mother should be." Momma actually giggled. Her giggle might have sounded strange, except Principal Agincourt responded with a sudden snort of laughter. The social worker looked confused.

Momma closed the office door behind me. I wanted to listen in, but the secretary made me eat my lunch on a bench far from the principal's office.

The secretary gave me an approved late slip. I didn't have to wear any dumb badge. I took my seat in English and quickly was able to follow lesson, having done all my homework.

After English, Al and Wendel caught up with me on my way to P.E. "Hey, Brat, you lied to us. You were in that meeting too!" Al accused.

"That's not what you asked." I was stubborn.

"You know more than you're telling."

Wendel gushed, "I heard that his dad tried to fuck Steve. I knew he was a freak, but now he's in jail!"

"Trish told me, Steve was fucking his mother and his dad found them." Al countered.

There was no help for these idiots. I shrugged and pushed my way through. "I gotta go to class."

"We're not done with you." Wendel promised. "Meet us after the last class, at the far end of the school grounds."

"I have to see my math teacher, after school." I told them. I hadn't decided until just then.

I enjoyed exercising my flurry of anxious feelings, during P.E. Mrs. Lum told the class to be careful with the ropes, when they returned them to the storage room. She had to inspect them for wear, after school. She told me, "I don't want them all tangled up." That made me smile.

I felt even better after exercising and took my time in the showers. Nobody bothered me.

In art and music, Darrin gave a short quiz about time signatures. I was ready for it.

When I knocked on Ms. Hennifer's class door, I was suddenly apprehensive. I felt guilty about what had happened to Steve. I wondered if I should talk to her about that instead of my B minus.

"Come in." My math teacher called from her desk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information