Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

A Post-Chapter Postscript Message from Sarah and Leah Kazuno

Hi, everyone! This is Sarah and Leah Kazuno of Saint Snow and we would like to thank everyone for reading this dazzling update as this is where we have met one of the members of the Bravehearts in Numazu in Tsukasa Yoshikawa. If you don’t know about Tsukasa, then we’re gonna explain this to you, so that you’ll remember her when she’ll appear again in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts! Now, Tsubasa is a young basketball athlete and had recently joined the Tagata Gakuen Shizūra Elementary School girls’ basketball team. She had started her basketball career when she watched basketball on television when she was a young girl before starting to do shootouts in her own personal court. She would be trained by her cousin Yukihiro, which he did a great job in making her grooving her skills to be a basketball player. Last winter, she took part of the ball games tournament last year with her fellow schoolmates from her section 4-1 before being recently joining the girls’ basketball team to be part of a new roster that was led by Aimi Ishizaka. We like her personality of being calm and expressive because we believe that she will have a brighter future because she can step up for the varsity like she’s gonna show her shining skills to make sure that she’s ready to create her future in her basketball career. Tsukasa can be resembled to Rinze Morino of Hōkago Climax Girls because she had own pride to show up, thus she came out serious when she takes a step back and stand up. Isn’t that wonderful, everyone? Now, that’s we called a good pride for her, which we’re delighted to see her showing some determination to groom her basketball career. That’s the reason why we believe in anyone who had high hopes because they want to make the difference in believing themselves, so that they will be able to earned themselves for sure. I’m sure that you’ll have that the same thing because we will believe in you to make sure that you’ll be dazzled to make your dreams come true. I hope that you enjoyed reading this update because this is the first time that we have been featured in an update of the Red Section Series after we appeared in the fifth side chapter as we were in the flashback together. Hopefully, we’ll meet each other again when the author will feature us again in an update. Until then, we’ll see you next time and believe in yourself, everyone!
    - Sarah Kazuno (CV. Asami Tano) and Leah Kazuno (CV. Hinata Satō)

UP NEXT: Chapter 38: “First Time Makes Everyone Comfortable in A Harmonious Place”

After their first meeting, Sarah and Leah have befriended Tsukasa Yoshikawa, which means that the Kazuno sisters will be ready to support Tsukasa in her basketball career. It’s so great that they have found new friends since they moved from Hakodate to Numazu, so that they want to start a new life in Numazu while occasionally getting along with Aqours. I believe that Tsukasa will finally be ready to believe in herself just like how Sara and Leah did when they performed as Saint Snow. It’s going to be fantastic to see another encounter between a braveheart and school idol in Numazu after Red Section-Chapter 21 when Dia and Ruby have worked together with Tsukiko and Hiroe. Hopefully, I will be planning to write another update that is connected to a braveheart-school idol partnership, which it’s going to be dazzling and uplifting to see more of those for sure! I’m feeling grateful for Sarah because she’s always determined to believe and shine for Saint Snow and I hope that she’ll continue to keep up, so that she and Leah will be ready to make themselves determined through their pride. Belated happy birthday, Sarah! Now, only one more update before the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc as the next update will be heading back to Ōta where Sawako Tanahashi had invited her schoolmates to stay at her home. This is the first time that Sawako had welcomed her schoolmates to her home after she had been a member of the Red and Orange. Hopefully, you’ll be ready to see this because you’re gonna witness Sawako and her schoolmates hanging out with each other at her home, so that she’ll make them feel comfortable to be with her and have a great time to develop their friendship for sure! I’ll see you on May 9 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Re: Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts - The Ro-Kyu-Bu!/Tenshi no 3P! X High School DxD Crossover Series

Before you’ll read this update, this update will be dedicated to Yūko Kurose, Satomi Satō, Masaki Terasoma, Sayaka Kikuchi and Hitomi Sekine. Yūko’s birthday was last Friday (May 7), Satomi, Masaki and Sayaka have shared their birthdays as they celebrated their birthdays yesterday (May 8) and Hitomi’s birthday is today (May 9). Born in Hiroshima, Yūko is the voice actress of Sachiko Nosa (High School Fleet), Sotoka Rakita (Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Saikatsu) and Kumakyū (Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear). Coming out from Sendai, Miyagi, Satomi is a voice actress and singer that voiced Ritsu Tanaka (K-On!), Chiya Ujimatsu (Is the Order a Rabbit?), Manaka Nobidome (Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Fumika Nanjō (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai), Mamami Tamura (Oreimo), Banri Edasaki (A Certain Scientific Railgun), Mizuki Shibata (The Irregular at Magic High School), the younger version of Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba), Yukiko Kanzaki (Assassination Classroom), Sakura Karasuma (Kiniro Mosaic), Saki Hanajima (Fruits Basket), Tsumugi Takanashi (IDOLiSH7), Nadi (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody) and Aria Shjchijō (Seitokai Yakuindomo). Hailing from Nishinomiya, Hyōgo, Masaki is the voice actor of Drayden (Pokémon Black and White), Roderick (Log Horizon), Keigo (Afterlost), Saburo (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) and Eugo La Raviaz (The Misfit of Demon King Academy). Born in Chiba, Sayaka is the voice actress of Sonoka Watarai (Warlords of Sigdrifa). And last but not the least, coming out from Tokyo, Hitomi is the leading voice actress of THE [email protected] Shiny Colors as she is the voice actress of Mako Sakuragi, a member of illumination STARS. I hope that those five will continue making progress of their voice acting career, especially to Satomi, who had been doing well to shine her voice acting and music career for sure! Belated happy birthday, Yūko, Satomi, Masaki and Sayaka, and happy birthday, Hitomi! Now, onto today’s update featuring Sawako Tanahashi, the cousin of Emiri Tanahashi and a member of the Red and Orange!

It’s time to head back to Ōta for today’s update as this time, it will be focused on one of the members of the Red and Orange in Sawako Tanahashi, the cousin of Emiri Tanahashi, a childhood friend of Kira Ōgaki of the Bravehearts of Nagoya and the leader of the Lumiere Red. In this update, she would be greeted by her schoolmates from the Tsukuba Gakuen Elementary School, so that they will have a chance to get along with her for sure! Since Sawako is a member of the Red and Orange, she is always motivated to be with her friends and that’s why she is ready to make them feel happy with her smile on her face! So, if you’re ready to get comfortable and relaxed with Sawako, then I give you the 38th side chapter of the Red Section Series with the title, “First Time Makes Everyone Comfortable in A Harmonious Place”! Enjoy reading the 38th side chapter of the Red Section Series!

SIDE STORY: “RED SECTION STORIES
    CHAPTER 38: “FIRST TIME MAKES EVERYONE COMFORTABLE IN A HARMONIOUS PLACE

Date: May 11, 2010 (Tuesday)

This side chapter is focused on Sawako Tanahashi and her friends from her section 6-1 as they’re staying at house of Sawako for one day, so that her friends will finally get a chance to make themselves feel comfortable to be with her on their first visit in her home.

At the Tanahashi Residence, located in Yukigaya-Ōtsuka, Sawako had been watching television at the living room with her siblings, Masumi and Toshiaki, when someone had rung the doorbell. Sawako would stand up to find out who’s ringing the bell.

“I’m coming!” said Sawako as she had opened the door to reveal the person who ring the bell. To her surprise, it was revealed to be Satsuki Takayasu, who was with Chiharu Suematsu, Emiko Sunohara, Toshio Yamamura, Ryūji Arihara, Sōichi Saotome, Tomoe Takaichi and Kiyoshi Ōhashi. They were all classmates of Sawako from her section 6-1 at the Tsukuba Gakuen Elementary School.

“Hi, Sawako-chan!” said Satsuki Takayasu with a smile on her face.

“Well, what do you know? My classmates are all here!” said Sawako.

“Yep! We came here to visit your home!” said Satsuki.

“Yeah! We want to explore this place!” said Chiharu Suematsu.

“It wa so cool!” said Emiko Sunohara.

“Okay, then! I’ll give you a tour!” said Sawako.

“Yeah!” said the classmates of Sawako as Sawako begins to give her classmates a tour on her home, starting with the living room.

“This is the living room where my family and I have stayed here for a relaxation time including watching television and listening to the music” said Sawako.

“Wow!” said Satsuki, Chiharu and Emiko.

“Amazing!” said Toshio Yamamura.

“I never seen this place before, but I’m feeling comfortable to stay here!” said Ryūji Arihara.

“This one would be a good place to rest around” said Sōichi Saotome.

“That’s right, guys! My siblings and I have mostly stayed here after our classes were over and sometimes, we did some homework for spare time” said Sawako.

“That’s nice! I wonder if I can go there and relax” said Toshio.

“That would be great if we want to make ourselves comfortable” said Ryūji.

“Well, if you say so. Feel free to stay there if you want” said Sawako.

“Oh, sure!” said Toshio.

“I would be glad to!” said Ryūji.

Then, Sawako and her classmates would go to the dining area for the next part of the tour. “And this is the dining area where everyone had to eat their dishes here. My mother had used to cook a lot of dishes when it’s breakfast, lunchtime and dinner.”

“Your mother must be proud for making dishes just for you, Sawako-chan!” said Satsuki.

“I like your mother because she likes to take care of you and your family” said Chiharu.

“You must be happy to see her working hard” said Emiko.

“Yeah, I agree. Once it’s about to eat, everyone will be ready to eat some dishes together. Hopefully, you’ll be appreciated to stay here if you want to for yourself. Just ask me or my mother if you want to eat there” said Sawako.

“Okay!” said the classmates of Sawako.

“Now, where we should go next?” asked Satsuki.

“Let’s go upstairs! I’ll show you my own personal room!” said Sawako.

“Okay!” said Satsuki with a smile on her face as she and the other classmates of Sawako would join with Sawako to visit the second floor of the Tanahashi Residence.

“This is the second floor where my family members and I have their own rooms to stay. Usually, my family and I have assigned rooms from my parents to my siblings and I. My room is located near the room of my parents. I’ll take you there” said Sawako.

“Sure!” said the classmates of Sawako as Sawako had opened the door of her room to show her classmates her room.

“My room is pretty cute with a lot of panda stuff being placed around including the blankets and bed sheets. It’s so comfortable that I have pandas” said Sawako.

“Well, you’re very interested in that animal, Sawako-chan! Mine has bear-themed designs at my room!” said Satsuki.

“On the other hand, I love some cat-themed designs all over my room! I’m feeling myself adorable!” said Chiharu.

“It’s great that you like to decorate some animal-themed designs in your place because that will make you feel good to touch it” said Emiko.

“I’m sure that you’re going to make us obliged to stay in your room” said Toshio.

“So that, we’re going to have a great time to hang out with you right here!” said Ryūji.

“Well, I allow my friends to visit my room some times if they want to make me comfortable, but this room is exclusively for me and some of my closed ones including my family for any purpose” said Sawako.

“Well, since we’re classmates from your section, then you think that we will be allowed to visit this room?” asked Sōichi.

“Yes, I can allow you to do that, Sōichi-san” said Sawako.

“Yes!” said Sōichi as he comes out excited.

“But only if I can do that in private matter” said Sawako.

“Oh, okay. I guess that we can visit that room at some time” said Sōichi.

“Sure, I would be glad to” said Sawako.

“Yay!” said Sōichi.

“So, is there any other places that you want to show us before we’ll go down?” asked Tomoe Takaichi.

“Uh… yes, of course, Tomoe-chan. There’s a third floor out there where my family and I have put some stuffs that we don’t need” said Sawako.

“Well, it’s like an attic where you can place all your stuff that you don’t use anymore” said Kiyoshi Ōhashi.

“Maybe, you can let us visit that place for sure” said Tomoe.

“I don’t think that I can take you there because there are a lot of stuff that were placed there and it’s impossible to show you that place around. However, there’s something that I can show you” said Sawako.

“Okay!” said Tomoe and Kiyoshi.

“Wait here!” said Sawako as she goes up to the third floor while her classmates are still standing. A few seconds later, Sawako returns to meet with her classmates while showing an object to them. “This is my red jacket where I used to wear that when I had gotten along with my friends from the Red and Orange.”

“Red and Orange? I never heard about that one” said Tomoe.

“Yeah, me neither” said Kiyoshi.

“Wait a minute. Is that the group that you joined?” said Satsuki.

“Yes, Satsuki-chan. It’s the group that I had joined alongside my fellow friends such as Kazue Ōgaki, Yūichirō Matsumoto, Naoko Andō and Junsei Watanabe” said Sawako.

“Hey, I’m familiar with those four, Sawako-chan” said Satsuki.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Sawako.

“Those four have been part of a group of youngsters playing for Tomoka’s team in the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament” said Satsuki.

“They represented for the Rainbow Angels” said Chiharu.

“Yep! These four friends of mine have been part of the Rainbow Angels, who have won both boys’ and girls’ tournaments of the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament Do you watch their games?” said Sawako.

“Yeah!” said the classmates of Sawako.

“That Tomoka was so dazzling like she’s doing her best to rally for her team!” said Satsuki.

“And if you look at her teammates, they’re very talented and showing their guts to shine well!” said Chiharu.

“It’s so cool that Tomoka had led her team to a championship in that tournament. Everyone in her team had step up to work together as a team!” said Emiko.

“I hope that they’ll be able to propel themselves when they’ll be competing in separate competitions this year” said Toshio.

“The Interhigh prefrectural tournament and the middle school prefectural tournaments will be coming up soon, which means that they should be ready to warm themselves for them to shine for more” said Ryūji.

“Yeah, I agree! I watched their games where they have their great performances like they’re brave and strong enough to work together for their victory. I would be glad if they’ll be able to apply this when they’re on their respective varsity teams. They’ll be ready to make their plays going in” said Sawako.

“Yeah! I believe that they’ll do their best to reach their goal, Sawako-chan!” said Satsuki.

“Everyone knows that it’s their time to prove themselves that they’ll be ready to make the difference to make sure that they’ll never let their teams down” said Chiharu.

“It’s great that everyone in Tomoka’s team had been doing great to win games, but hopefully, they should be prepared for more competition this year” said Emiko.

“I say that those guys are ready to shine their way to dominate because they have the willpower to trust their teamwork and hopefully, they’ll get the job done” said Toshio.

“Yep! I agree with your statement, guys!” said Sawako.

“So, of those four guys you have been friends with, are they part of the varsity team?” asked Ryūji.

“Yes, they are, Ryūji-san. They were part of the Tsukuba Gakuen Elementary School basketball team, which Kazue and Naoko being part of the girls’ team while Yūichirō and Junsei were in the boys’ team. They have joined that team last year and so, they’re trying to continue improving their skills, so that they’re ready to compete in the district tournament this coming winter” said Sawako.

“Ah, I see. That means, it’s about…” said Ryūji before counting with his hands on how many months that the district tournament will take place from now.

“That will take about seven months to prepare for that tournament, Sawako-san” said Sōichi.

“Their basketball program had been improving since they last time made it to the round of 16, which both teams succumbed to their respective opponents, Rokugō Nishi (boys’) and Tokumochi (girls’)” said Tomoe.

“Hopefully, they’re going to turn things around this year, so that they won’t back down against the wall” said Kiyoshi.

“Yeah, I believe that they’ll have the hope to turn things around because they have the willpower to show their moves to make it dazzling” said Sawako.

“Yeah, we agree” said the classmates of Sawako.

“So, why are you wearing that jacket, Sawako-chan?” asked Emiko.

“Well, this jacket is a gift from my cousin named Emiri Tanahashi when she visited Tokyo during the winter vacation. It was a Christmas gift from her and I have to wear this because I want to fit my personality of being compassionate and pride for my group, the Red and Orange” said Sawako while wearing her jacket. “Usually, my group had been independent from different community groups because my group is composed of young people who either one of their parents or both were born either in Chubu or Kansai.”

“That’s interesting. I never thought that there’s a group being existed in Tsukuba Gakuen because there are some people want to show their passion in their own way” said Emiko.

“It’s more like you have given pride to everyone, but you want to feel them compassionate to make sure that they’ll never let you down” said Satsuki.

“Sounds like you had an honor to prove, Sawako-chan” said Chiharu.

“Yep! I agree with that, Chiharu-chan!” said Sawako.

“But why you didn’t wear that jacket now? What happened to it?” asked Ryūji.

“Well, I found new ways to find new directions for my group when Kazue, Yūichirō, Naoko and Junsei have joined the Bravehearts of Ōta. As a result, my group had joined the Bravehearts of Ōta as a mainstream group of that organization. I love the way how they expressed for Subaru and Tomoka because they believe that they still have high hopes to shine this year after Subaru’s team had been suspended last year, which leads to him coaching Tomoka’s team, which is the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team. Thanks to him, Tomoka had a hope to step things around for her team, which they have done the good things to shine, but it didn’t last in the district tournament” said Sawako.

“Oh, I remember that one, Sawako-chan! That’s when her game-winning shot was null and void in the last second” said Emiko.

“That would have been a win for Keishin, but it’s too late to count it as the time had expired” said Ryūji.

“Hopefully, Tomoka will be preparing something big this year because she’s now moving up to middle school” said Toshio.

“Yeah, that’s true, Toshio-san. She’s now part of the Keishin Academy Middle School girls’ basketball team, who were considered stronger than the young counterparts because they have good players to step up this year” said Sawako.

“Oh, I love to watch out for her! I mean, she’s very determined to show her courage for her team and now, I believe that she’s ready to do anything what’s best for her team!” said Satsuki.

“It will be great to see her in the court again and I know what’s coming up of her mind that she’ll about to expect this year” said Chiharu.

“Of course, Chiharu-chan! That’s what she feels blessed when she had to groom her career up and that’s why you’re about to see some of her moves when she’ll be playing for her varsity team” said Sawako.

“So, what are you going to do now with that jacket since you didn’t wear this after your friends have been part of the Bravehearts of Ōta?” asked Sōichi.

“Well, I’ll still have to wear it at some time if my friends have encouraged me to wear it back like I used to. I mean, I’m so comfortable to wear this jacket and I know that I want to show something that I want to expect for them” said Sawako.

“Then, you’ll have to wait for the right time to wear that jacket, Sawako-chan. It suits you that you’re cool” said Sōichi.

“You’ll be able to make yourself happy to wear that cloth again” said Tomoe.

“Well, I’m going to wear it any time that I want, guys. I’ll make sure that I will be proud of wearing this jacket” said Sawako.

Sawako’s siblings Masumi and Toshiaki have arrived to meet with Sawako and her classmates. They were currently studying at the Tsukuba Gakuen Middle School, in which Masumi is a first year middle school student while Toshiaki is a third year middle school student.

“There you are, Sawako-chan! You’re seemed to be busy with your friends out there!” said Masumi.

“What are you guys doing here?” asked Toshiaki.

“Well, I had just brought back my jacket when I used to be with my friends in Red and Orange and now, I’m feeling happy that I have wear this again!” said Sawako.

“That’s nice, onēchan! I didn’t know that you have wear this before because you are with your close friends out there!” said Masumi.

“Yeah, of course, Masumi-chan! My friends thought that I’m scouting for them because I want to make sure that they’ll be feeling confident with each other” said Sawako.

“Ah, okay. I get it now, onēchan” said Masumi.

“And what about you guys? Are you staring on us or something?” queried Toshiaki.

“Ahem. Sorry for the intrusion, guys, but we’re busy chatting about the jacket that Sawako used to wear in the past. She said that she wore that while hanging out with her friends, thinking that she’s a scout” said Satsuki.

“Ah, I see. Guys, I tried to call anyone on who wants to play some video games on my phone, but I’m feeling worried that no one will play with me” said Toshiaki.

“What game did you play?” asked Toshio.

“It’s Fate/stay night, Toshio-san. You know that game?” said Toshiaki.

“Uh… I played a few times, but it worth a shot to go on an adventure in a fantasy world” said Toshio.

“Yeah, it’s true” said Toshiaki.

“Well, I played that game too!” said Ryūji.

“Then, we should all go down together to stay at the living room, guys!” said Sawako.

“Yeah!” said Masumi, Toshiaki and the classmates of Sawako as they alongside Sawako would go down to the ground floor where they’re staying together at the living room.

At the living room, Sawako, Masumi, Satsuki and Chiharu are looking at Toshiaki and the other classmates of Sawako doing their play time together at the sofa.

“Look at how they go, girls! My brother had been so happy to have a chance to play with someone like my friends!” said Sawako.

“Yeah! Toshio and Ryūji have been interested into video games because it’s their interest to do after their assignments have been done, but since we only have a review for a quiz tomorrow in English language, then we should review together after this” said Satsuki.

“That way, we’re all set for the quiz for sure!” said Chiharu.

“That’s a good idea, girls! I didn’t know that there will be a quiz in English language tomorrow! Do you think that you can accept that, Masumi-chan?” said Sawako.

“Why, of course, onēchan! I have a feeling that you need to gear up for the quiz because it may not be easy to get all the answers to score. Right?” said Masumi.

“Yeah, of course, Masumi-chan!” said Sawako.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Satsuki and Chiharu.

“I think that it’s going to be great that we’re going to stay together for another hour before dinnertime, Sawako-chan” said Satsuki.

“So that, we’re going to remember the notes that we have from our teacher. That will give us the chance to get a perfect score!” said Chiharu.

“Of course, we should. I’m feeling optimistic that I have found more friends to be with me for a group study unlike my close friends, who were used to gather up with me every weekend. Hopefully, we’re going to make brighter things to create our future. Don’t you think?” said Sawako.

“Yeah, we will!” said Satsuki and Chiharu.

“Anyway, you three, I need you to help me with the preparations for the dinner tonight. Would you like to come?” said Masumi.

“Oh, sure, onēchan!” said Sawako.

“I would be glad to!” said Satsuki.

“You can count on me!” said Chiharu.

“Great! Now, let’s work together!” said Masumi.

“Yeah!” said Sawako, Satsuki and Chiharu as they’ll be walking with Masumi to go to the dining area to prepare for their dinner tonight. While walking, the three have a short conversation.

“I can’t wait that it’s going to be a great day for us since you allowed us to visit your home!” said Satsuki.

“Hopefully, one day, your close friends from the Red and Orange will be coming around with you to meet us for sure!” said Chiharu.

“Yeah, I hope so, Chiharu-chan. For now, since you two are here, I’ll be obliged to help me out. That way, you’re going to make me feel gratified” said Sawako.

“Okay! Let’s do our best!” said Satsuki and Chiharu.

“Sure, you got it!” said Sawako while giving Satsuki and Chiharu a smile. Sawako felt happy with her friends on her side because she makes them feel comfortable to be with her and since she was surprised to see her classmates to see her home, she was so delighted that her classmates will be here to stay with her for a day. As a member of the Red and Orange, Sawako had been confident that she wanted to invite her friends on her side, so that she’ll be able to give them a smile to show her compassion. One day, when Sawako had invited her classmates to meet with the Red and Orange, it’s going to be a great hangout to watch out between them.

UP NEXT: Profile of Classmates of Sawako Tanahashi
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 9th, 2021 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Update on the Footer

Thanks
    Achievements:

The next profile of the characters of the Red Section Series will be composed of the classmates of Sawako Tanahashi, a member of the Red and Orange and the cousin of Emiri Tanahashi, a childhood friend of Kira Ōgaki of the Bravehearts of Nagoya and the leader of the Lumiere Red. The classmates of Sawako Tanahashi are studying at the Tsukuba Gakuen Elementary School, the school that Sawako studied, and coming from the section 6-1, which is Sawako’s class section. They were very comfortable to get along with Sawako at school, which means that she can invite them for a comfortable and relaxing time to enjoy after their classes were over. I also added Masumi and Toshiaki, the siblings of Sawako into this list since they were also appeared in today’s update, Red Section-Chapter 38: “First Time Makes Everyone Comfortable in A Harmonious Place”.

Classmates of Sawako Tanahashi: Satsuki Takeyasu, Chiharu Suematsu, Emiko Sunohara, Toshio Yamamura, Ryūji Arihara, Sōichi Saotome, Tomoe Takaichi and Kiyoshi Ōhashi

Classmates of Sawako Tanahashi
    Satsuki Takeyasu: May 28 / 6ES-1 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES
    Chiharu Suematsu: March 14 / 6ES-1 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES
    Emiko Sunohara: October 22 / 6ES-1 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES
    Toshio Yamamura: February 17 / 6ES-1 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES
    Ryūji Arihara: November 6 / 6ES-1 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES
    Sōichi Saotome: June 30 / 6ES-1 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES
    Tomoe Takaichi: August 4 / 6ES-1 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES
    Kiyoshi Ōhashi: September 23 / 6ES-1 / Tsukuba Gakuen ES

Others: Masumi Tanahashi and Toshiaki Tanahashi

Others
    Masumi Tanahashi: November 19 / 1MS / Tsukuba Gakuen MS / Sister of Sawako Tanahashi
    Toshiaki Tanahashi: August 22 / 3MS / Tsukuba Gakuen MS / Brother of Sawako Tanahashi

UP NEXT: Chapter 39: “Azusa’s Wonderful Visit at the Misawa Resort Hotel” [First Update of the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc]

Sawako was so happy that her schoolmates have paid a visit to her home to stay with her for just one day and of course, she’s so compassionate to be with them because she’s a member of the Red and Orange. When she with her friends, she felt comfortable to be with her because she will be gladly enjoyed to be with them, so that they will develop their friendship for sure. Sawako was also confident that her jacket that she always wears when she was part of the Red and Orange was her Christmas gift from her cousin Emiri, which means that she is very close to her cousin when they have met with each other during the winter break. Her loyalty with the Red and Orange is very important to her because she had been with them ever since she took part of that group as one of the original members last year. Hopefully, she will continue to be optimistic to get along with her fellow members as she’s ready to help the community to grow their friendship with the other groups, especially that they are now part of the Bravehearts of Ōta.

Before I’ll wrap this up, I have some good news! The good news is that my desktop computer from my office that I used to work on had finally moved to my home yesterday, which was very awesome! However, here are the bad news: (1) my desktop needs to be fixed because I didn’t know that my Windows is already expired for no reason and I didn’t know that it needs to be updated into its current edition and (2) I have to renew my Microsoft Word on that, so that I’ll be able to use it again to write some new drafts in Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts. So, it will take a day to fix this one because I want to go back to writing new drafts as soon as possible and I was able to start working on the title names for the planned chapters to write with, which means that the only I have to work on is the flow of the story. Also, I’ll have to make my schedule on that, which I’ll be revealing it on the next author’s note, which will be on May 12 (Wednesday). So, get ready to see what it will be looked like how it’s gonna work for the rest of the month of May and I want to get back on track on writing new drafts of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts for sure! Now, I believe that you’re all hyped for the new arc in the Red Section Series of Volume 8.5, which is the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc, which means that you’re gonna witness something that you never seen before in the events that took place during the concluding days of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. And so, the next update will be featuring the first of the relatives of the Bravehearts of Ōta that its main color is red in Azusa Kawase, the cousin of Tomoka Minato from the Minato clan. She and her friends will be heading to the Misawa Resort Hotel for the penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. I hope that this new arc of the Red Section Series will give something new to introduce because those relatives will be more passionate and more charismatic to bless and inspire their community while ready to team up with the Bravehearts of Ōta in creating their brighter future in Ōta. I’ll see you on May 12 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Yesterday (May 11) was the birthday of Asia Argento, a female character from High School DxD. Asia is a blonde-haired girl being raised as a nun of the Catholic Church and had gained her ability to use her Twilight Healing and became known as The Holy Priestess. Unfortunately, when Diodora Astaroth (CV. Makoto Furukawa) injured himself to allow Asia to heal him, she would be excommunicated from the Catholic Church and ended up moving to Japan. She had befriended Issei Hyodo (CV. Yūki Kaji) before being abducted by Raynare (CV. Hitomi Nabatame), who used her as a plan to steal Asia’s Sacred Gear and kill her. After the battle, Rias Gremory (CV. Yōko Hikasa) revived Asia to become a Devil and serve as her bishop, thus becoming a member of the Occult Research Club. Currently, she is the President of the Occult Research Club when she reached third year and a member of Issei Hyodo’s Peearage. Asia is voiced by Azumi Asakura, who is also the voice actress of Yukiho Hagiwara from THE [email protected], representing the 765 PRODUCTION. Belated happy birthday, Asia! And before you’ll read this update, this one will be dedicated to Ayaka Asai, Asuka Aida, Megumi Yamaguchi, Takashi Kondō, Wakana Maruoka, Junji Majima and Tomohisa Asō. Ayaka and Asuka’s birthdays were yesterday (May 11), Megumi and Takashi’s birthdays are today (May 12) and Junji, Tomohisa and Wakana’s birthday will be tomorrow (May 13). Born in Shizuoka, Ayaka had been credited as the voice actress of Mio Naruse (The Testament of Sister New Devil), Yōko Takada (A Certain Scientific Accelerator), Jeanne (High School DxD, representing the Hero Faction), Erika Kose (Kaguya-sama: Love is War), Mirei Hayasaka (THE [email protected] Cinderella Girls), Fūka Tamaki (Kandagawa Jet Girls) and Yuno Amase (Strike the Blood). Coming out from Niigata, Asuka is the voice actress of Eru Kusaba (Maesetsu!). Hailing from Tokyo, Megumi is the voice actress of Hifumi Takimoto and Sōjirō (NEW GAME!), Ao Manaka (Asteroid in Love), Mahoro Miyaji (CUE!, representing AiRBLUE and AiRBLUE Wind), Lynn Hughes (Wise Man’s Grandchild) and Koharu Nonakura (Aikatsu Stars!). Born in Okazaki, Aichi, Takashi is the voice actor of Hayato Hayama (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU), Tōya Takashina (Dear Boys), Hibiki Lates (Fairy Tail), Indra Otsutsuki (Naruto Shippuden), Sōichirō Yabe (Ao-chan Can’t Study!), Yoru Nagatsuki (Tsuikiuta. The Animation), Mutsuki Kururugi (I-Chu: Halfway Through the Idol) and Keisuke Tsukidate (Backflip!!). Coming out from Tokyo, Wakana is the voice actress of Rinze Morino of Hōkago Climax Girls from THE [email protected] Shiny Colors. Hōkago Climax Girls is composed of her, Hiyori Kono (the seiyu of Kaho Komiya), Haruka Shiraishi (the seiyu of Chiyako Sonoda), Mariko Nagai (the seiyu of Juri Saijō) and Akiho Suzumoto (the seiyu of Natsuha Arisugawa). Hailing from Nagoya, Aichi, Junji is the voice actor of Yoshitsune Kuruno (The Ryuo’s Work in Never Done!), Masato Sanada (High School Prodigies Have It Easy in Another World!), Stunk (Interspecies Reviewers), Seiijrō Urachi (Sagarda Reset), Kankitsu Akitsuki (BORUTO: Naruto Next Generations), Ryūnosuke Chiba (Assassination Classroom), Hitoshi Sekimori (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma), Herohero (Overlord), Matthew Tetdrich (Alderman on the Sky), Sō Sumida (Lostorage incited WIXOSS), Haruki Aritomi (A Certain Scientific Railgun) and Yūya Kanzaki (Recently, My Sister is Unusual). And last but not the least, born in Kanagawa, Tomohisa, better known in his real name as Takuya Matsumaru, is the voice actor and narrator that voiced various characters from various anime releases including Walter von Heiserat (High School Prodigies Have It Easy in Another World!) and Rocco Belfeban (The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note). Of the seven voice actors, only Takashi had been a singer since he started his music career recently. Hopefully, those seven will continue making progress of their voice acting careers. Belated happy birthday, Ayaka and Asuka, and happy birthday, Megumi, Takashi, Junji and Tomohisa! By the way, I would like to give a big congratulations to Russell Westbrook of the Washington Wizards for breaking the record for the most triple doubles in NBA history, which was previously held by Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson, as he is now 182 triple doubles over Robertson’s 181 during the game against the Atlanta Hawks, which they lost, 124-125. He would have celebrated more if he didn’t miss the game-winning three, which the Wizards could have won that historic game. I’m very proud of him as he was able to step with his beast plays going wild and it made the Wizards taking notice on everyone as they’re hopefully gonna make it to the Play-In Tournament this year to get a chance to get the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference in the 2021 NBA Playoffs, which will begin on May 23 (Sunday). Once again, congratulations and keep up the good work, Westbrook! You’re now the Triple Double Machine, Russ, because you earn it! Now, it’s time to make the Red Section Series firing up as today’s update will be the first update of the new arc known as the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Arc, as it will be focused on the cousin of Tomoka Minato in Azusa Kawase!

After I mentioned it in the previous update, the wait is finally over as today’s update will be the first chapter of the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc, the arc that will be composed of the side chapters that happened during the Fuchsia and Celadon Week and will be majorly focused on the relatives of the members of the Bravehearts of Ōta that their main color is red. It will be focused on Azusa Kawase, the cousin of Tomoka Minato. I will explain about this arc in the author’s note of today’s update, so that you will get to know about this after you read this update. In this update, Azusa and her friends are heading to the Misawa Resort Hotel to explore the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. They will meet not only Tomoka, but Toshiko Horikawa, one of the members of the Bravehearts of Ōta, as she will accompany them to the central park to explore on what's going on in this fantastic festival. This is the part where Azusa and her friends will be meeting with their other schoolmates that have stayed at the booth section before they will have a good time to chat about. So, if you’re all excited for this, then you’re in luck because here comes the 39th side chapter of the Red Section Series with the title, “Azusa’s Wonderful Visit at the Misawa Resort Hotel”! Enjoy reading the 39th side chapter of the Red Section Series!

CHAPTER 39: “AZUSA’S WONDERFUL VISIT AT THE MISAWA RESORT HOTEL

Date: May 7, 2010 (Friday)

This side chapter is focused on Azusa Kawase, a cousin of Tomoka Minato from the Minato clan, as she had visited the Misawa Resort Hotel for the penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Azusa is the cousin of Tomoka due to Tomoka’s grandfather and Azusa’s grandmother were siblings.

Azusa Kawase and her friends, composed of Kirara Kusakabe, Motoyuki Arigaki, Hanako Takasago and Yūjirō Horiuchi, are walking on their way to the entrance of the Misawa Resort Hotel where they’ll be attending the penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. They were all third year middle school students from the Misono Middle School.

“Oh, I can’t wait to see what’s going on in the Misawa Resort Hotel, Azusa-san! There might be a lot of activities to go with!” said Kirara Kusakabe.

“Yeah, Kirara-san! I never heard that there’s a festival out there in that place because I want to know what they’re doing here and I believe that I want to try it out” said Azusa Kawase.

“Well, you think that we want to see something sparkling?” asked Motoyuki Arigaki.

“Uh… yeah, Motoyuki-san. Someone had recommended me to visit this place because that place had a lot of things to go there like staying in the beach and hanging out in the central park, but I didn’t know that there’s a big event coming into that place” said Azusa.

“Then, what’s the name of that person that recommended you?” asked Motoyuki.

“It’s Atsushi Kuriyama, one of the members of the Misono Middle School Student Council and a third year middle school student. He said that he had set up a booth at the central park called the Kuriyama Gift Shop where he sells some stuff to his friends on his side” said Azusa.

“Ah, I see! That guy must be handling business to sell some stuff to make everyone happy” said Motoyuki.

“I believe that this one would be good for him, so that he’ll have a lot of money to use for his budget every week” said Kirara.

“Yes, I believe so, Kirara-san” said Azusa.

“So, are you expecting to meet your cousin Tomoka?” asked Hanako Takasago.

“Uh… I guess so. I mean, she was considered an athlete that will be watched this year after she had been trained by Subaru Hasegawa. I respect her way of blessing her friends because she was so admired to make everyone happy” said Azusa.

“Yeah, I like her personality of being courageous because she had to show her determination to make sure that she’ll be motivated to get along with her friends. I’m sure that she’s really looked good to see her friends on her side” said Hanako.

“I agree, Hanako-san. I have to see her right now if I want to compliment her” said Azusa.

“Sure, you can. After all, she’s your cousin” said Kirara.

“Ah, of course! Tomoka and I were on the same clan, which is why we have met with each other when there’s a gathering out here. I hope that Tomoka will be surprised that she sees me in the festival” said Azusa.

“Well, I feel good for you, Azusa-san. I’m sure that she’ll be here to see you” said Kirara.

“Yeah” said Azusa.

As Azusa and her friends have entered the Misawa Resort Hotel, they look at the people walking around the compound of that place where they gleam out to see them.

“Wow!” said Azusa.

“That’s so cool!” said Kirara.

“I can’t believe that a lot of people staying here for fun!” said Motoyuki.

“It may be looked like a school festival, but it’s bigger than I expected” said Hanako.

“Everyone in our hometown had to see the activities out there, so that they’ll enjoy themselves” said Yūjirō.

“I agree, guys!” said Azusa before she sees someone welcoming the guests at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. “Hey, is that Tomoka-san?”

“Yeah, she had welcomed the guests out there” said Kirara.

“Well, let’s meet her right now!” said Azusa.

“Okay!” said Kirara, Motoyuki, Hanako and Yūjirō as they alongside Azusa have walked through the entrance of the mansion.

“Tomoka-san!” said Azusa while waving her hands to say ‘hello’ to Tomoka.

“Oh! I can’t believe that you’re here, Azusa-san! I didn’t know that you came here to visit our festival!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah! I’m so surprised that this place is full of guests out here!” said Azusa.

“I agree! You see, I’m very busy with the General Assembly of the Homewrecking Dragons” said Tomoka.

“Oh, I get it. So that’s the reason why you welcome those guests out here” said Azusa.

“Maybe, they want to be blessed to celebrate for their club” said Kirara.

“I would be expecting to see what’s going to happen here” said Motoyuki.

“Yep! However, I can’t be with you right now because like what I’m saying that I’ll be attending the general assembly” said Tomoka.

“So, what’s the Homewrecking Dragons that you’re talking about?” asked Hanako.

“It’s a school club from the Shiromidai Elementary School where they want to explore about Japanese history and sometimes, they want to follow the Japanese culture from past to present. They’re about to start their event in a few minutes and that event is exclusively for the former and current members of that club only” said Tomoka.

“Oh, what’s a shame. I guess that we can’t see you later on because we’re not part of that group” said Azusa.

“Well, you can meet with some of my friends at the central park. They were currently guarding the booths out there” said Tomoka.

“Ah, okay! I think that we should go to Atsushi’s booth, so that we can buy some stuff right there” said Azusa.

“Yeah, Azusa-san! It will be awesome to see what’s in there, so that we might have a chance to buy those” said Kirara.

“Then, I’ll let Toshiko-san to accompany you to the central park. She was one of the members of the Bravehearts of Ōta alongside Riruka-san” said Tomoka.

“Oh, sure!” said Azusa, Kirara, Motoyuki, Hanako and Yūjirō.

“I’ll wait you there to let Toshiko-san be with you!” said Tomoka.

“Yeah!” said Azusa, Kirara, Motoyuki, Hanako and Yūjirō before Tomoka leaves to find Toshiko.

“Too bad that we can’t get along with her, Azusa-san” said Motoyuki.

“She might gonna end up being busy until that activity is over” said Yūjirō.

“It’s okay, guys. I might gonna meet her later on because she had some things to do at the mansion and hopefully, when she’s done at the general assembly, we’ll be going to meet her again for sure” said Azusa.

“Okay, we undetstand, Azusa-san” said Motoyuki and Yūjirō.

“Good thing that we’re going to explore something big at the central park because I can feel the excitement out here” said Kirara.

“Yeah, me too, Azusa-san! There’s no way that we will miss the fun!” said Hanako.

“I agree, Hanako-san!” said Azusa.

Tomoka returns to meet with Azusa and her friends as this time, she’s accompanied by Toshiko Horikawa, a member of the Bravehearts of Ōta. “Now, you’re all be going to the central park with Toshiko-san. She’ll be accompanying you to look at various activities at the central park.”

“I’ll be happy to get you there!” said Toshiko.

“Okay!” said Azusa, Kirara, Motoyuki, Hanako and Yūjirō.

“I’ll see you later, guys!” said Tomoka while waving her hands to say goodbye to Azusa and her friends.

“Yeah! See you later, Tomoka-san!” said Azusa and her friends as they leave the entrance of the Misawa Resort Hotel to say goodbye to Tomoka while Toshiko leads them to visit the central park.

“So, are you new to the festival?” asked Toshiko.

“Uh… yeah, we haven’t heard about this until I find out yesterday that some students have been busy for the festival” said Azusa.

“Ah, I think that you’re aware of your students in preparing for our festival. Sounds like you want to see them, don’t you?” said Toshiko.

“Yeah!” said Azusa.

“Well, I appreciate it. Anyway, what’s your name?” said Toshiko.

Azusa would introduce herself. “My name is Azusa Kawase, the cousin of Tomoka, and these are my friends, Kirara Kusakabe, Motoyuki Arigaki, Hanako Takasago and Yūjirō Horiuchi.”

“It’s very nice to meet you, guys! I’m Toshiko Horikawa, a member of the Braveheaerts of Ōta and a first year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School. But you can call me Toshiko-san” said Toshiko.

“Nice to meet you too, Toshiko-san” said Kirara, Motoyuki, Hanako and Yūjirō.

“Anyway, I’ll take you to the central park where the fun goes in for the festival. I hope that you’re all gonna see this” said Toshiko.

“Yes, we are!” said Azusa, Kirara, Motoyuki, Hanako and Yūjirō.

Toshiko, Azusa, Kirara, Motoyuki, Hanako and Yūjirō have finally visited the central park where everyone would visit the booths for different purposes like buying stuff, playing mini-games and taking a short break.

“Amazing! I can’t believe that it’s like a carnival!” said Azusa.

“I believe that those owners are encouraging everyone to have fun!” said Kirara.

“It sure is, girls!” said Toshiko.

“So, what should we do, Azusa-san?” asked Motoyuki.

“We’re going to find a booth for a person named Atsushi Kuriyama” said Azusa.

“Known as the Kuriyama Gift Shop” said Kirara.

Toshiko would look at the poster on what the booths would be like in the central park before speaking to Azusa and her friends.

“Guys, that booth is located at Lane D, which is composed of the booths that are made by the young students from Hasunuma, Misono and Izumo” said Toshiko.

“Ah, I think that Lane D is located near the main hotel” said Azusa.

“You’re right about that, Azusa! I’ll take you there!” said Toshiko.

“Okay!” said Azusa, Kirara, Motoyuki, Hanako and Yūjirō.

Toshiko would accompany Azusa and her friends to Lane D where the Kuriyama Gift Shop had been located. They would visit the Kuriyama Gift Shop to meet with Atsushi.

“Oh, Azusa-san and friends! Welcome to my booth! I have sold some colorful notebooks and do-it-yourself coloring materials to everyone!” said Atsushi Kuriyama.

“That’s great news, Atsushi-san! I think that I want to buy some colored pens because they’re so colorful” said Azusa.

“Coming right up!” said Atsushi as he had to find some colored pens in one of the boxes. He takes some colored pens in the box of colored pens before giving those to Azusa.

“Thanks, Atsushi-san!” said Azusa.

“That would be 200 yen” said Atsushi.

“For what?” queried Azusa.

“I gave you eight colored pens and so, if one pen is to 25 yen, then eight pens is to 200 yen. How do you like my math?” said Atsushi.

“Oh, of course! I learn how to apply multiplication, Atsushi-san” said Azusa before giving Atsushi 200 yen.

“Wow! I can’t believe that you’re good in math too!” said Atsushi.

“Yeah!” said Azusa.

“Thanks for shopping at my booth, Azusa-san!” said Atsushi.

“You’re welcome!” said Azusa before asking Atsushi another question. “Uh… one thing, Atsushi-san. Do you mind if there are some classmates of yours staying at the central park?”

“Yes, indeed, Azusa-san. They have just having a break at the northern side of the central park where people used to stay here for relaxation time” said Atsushi.

“Oh, okay, I see it now. Thanks for your answer, Atsushi-san! I’ll see what I can do if I’ll meet them” said Azusa.

“Okay!” said Atsushi.

“Say, Toshiko-san, would you like to meet my friends?” asked Azusa.

“Oh, sure, I would be glad to, Azusa! I can’t wait to see how your friends are doing!” said Toshiko.

“Great! Then, let’s go to meet my friends!” said Azusa.

“You got it!” said Toshiko as Azusa and her friends would accompany Toshiko to the northern side of the central park where the guests would stay there to relax. Azusa and her friends have found a table that was occupied by the students of the Misono Middle School.

“And here they are!” said Azusa.

“Who are those?” asked Toshiko.

“These are my other classmates from section 3-4. You know, my fellow friends that they used to get along with me during lunch time” said Azusa.

“Ah, I see. And who their names are?” said Toshiko.

“They were Moeko Miyamoto, Atsuki Wakamatsu, Naoya Yonezawa, Yuriko Sumiyoshi and Tomoyo Konohata” said Azusa.

“We were always hanging out with her when she invited us to have a treat with her” said Moeko Miyamoto, a third year middle school student from the Misono Middle School.

“She’s very expressive to us because she had made us happy while eating our lunch together” said Atsuki Wakamatsu, a third year middle school student from the Misono Middle School.

“Ah, that’s very nice, guys. I feel good to see you making Azusa happy. I have used to get along with my fellow schoolmates when we have our lunch at the cafeteria. It was so good that I always want to get along with them, so that I’ll be able to feel gratified to be with them” said Toshiko.

“So, you have friends that they used to hang out with you during lunch time?” asked Naoya Yonezawa, a third year middle school student from the Misono Middle School.

“Of course, I have! Riruka and I have our own set of friends when we used to get along with them for lunch and afterschool time. We’re very proud to see their smiles when they want to get along with us and we give them a smile in return” said Toshiko.

“Ah, good for you! I really like that!” said Naoya.

“We smile when we were able to have friends getting along with us for lunch and it feels so good to have a group of friends wanting to be with you for either lunch or afterschool time” said Moeko.

“I hope that you’re going to keep them when you need them for lunch because they love to get along with you” said Atsuki.

“Yeah, I’m obliged to invite them and I really am sure that they’ll be comfortable to be with me when we have some conversation that we have. Hopefully, you’ll get used to do that as well” said Toshiko.

“Yeah!” said Moeko, Atsuki, Naoya, Yuriko and Tomoyo.

“By the way, where are your friends?” asked Yuriko Sumiyoshi, a third year middle school student from the Misono Middle School.

“They’re busy with their duties as ushers and usherettes for the visitors to guide them for the festival. I was one of them to look at how they’re doing” said Toshiko.

“Ah, okay. I see that your friends have been busy guarding with the visitors to make sure that there will be no incidents to happen” said Yuriko.

“You’re doing a great job to make this place peaceful for everyone. I think that you should prefer enrolling at the police academy if you want to” said Tomoyo Konohara, a third year middle school student from the Misono Middle School.

“Thanks, but I’m not interested in becoming a police officer. I would rather become supervisor in a workplace because I really want to see their control of how they’re doing in a work. It’s like you want to monitor them to see if they’re doing well or not” said Toshiko.

“I also have that ambition too, Toshiko-san! I really want to keep an eye on everyone if they want to keep things together in the same place” said Azusa.

“Well, I’m surprised that you’re trying to become a supervisor, Azusa! Maybe, you should give them some advice if you want to make them feel better” said Toshiko.

“Yeah, I can!” said Azusa.

“You have some nice ambitions that you want to become when you grow up, girls. I would be happy if you two can carry on with that path because you can take care of everything, so that it will be just fine” said Moeko.

“Of course, we can!” said Toshiko and Azusa.

“I believe that we want to make everyone happy to make sure that they’re safe from their troubles out there” said Toshiko.

“And hopefully, there will be no chaos that it’s going to happen from here and out” said Azusa.

“That’s good!” said Moeko.

“I feel happy for the two of you!” said Atsuki.

“Hopefully, you’ll be ready to brave and bold enough to show your courage for your friends” said Naoya.

“Yeah, we will!” said Toshiko and Azusa.

“By the way, Azusa, did you have a group because I’m trying to ask you a favor?” asked Toshiko.

“Well, I had formed a group known as the Delusional Connect where my friends and I have gotten along with each other during lunch and afterschool time” said Azusa.

“That’s an interesting group that you have, Azusa! Maybe, I would be glad if you want to collabotate with me for the proposed plan in forming my circle of friends” said Toshiko.

“Uh… I don’t know what the circle of friends is, Toshiko-san” asked Azusa while her friends are not sure about what Toshiko said.

“You know, I want to build my own group of close friends and allies that they used to follow me and Riruka. I had inspired Tomoka’s Rainbow Angels because they were able to get their blessings going well and so, I want to do the same thing” said Toshiko.

“Oh, I understand now. I believe that you want to build your own set of close friends and allies, so that you want them to be blessed for you, right?” said Azusa.

“Yeah, I agree with that. That’s why I want to start doing this by inviting some friends of mine to be part of it, so that we’re gonna form that together!” said Toshiko.

“Well, I can count on that, Toshiko-san! I’ll help with your plan!” said Azusa.

“Really? You really want to?” surprisingly asked Azusa.

“Yeah! It will be great that we should work this out, so that we’ll have our own representation to show with.” said Azusa before speaking to her friends. “What do you think, guys? Are you in?”

“Yeah! I’m in!” said Kirara.

“I’m down with that!” said Motoyuki.

“Me too!” said Moeko.

“We’re interested to partner with you!” said Atsuki and Naoya.

“Yeah!” said Hanako, Yūjirō, Yuriko and Tomoyo.

“Then, you’re welcome to contribute my plans to create a circle of mine, guys!” said Azusa.

“Hooray!” said Azusa and her friends as they’re happily blessed by Toshiko, thanks to the latter welcoming them for contribution for the creation of the circle of friends of her.

“I’m so happy that we’re going to work together, Toshiko-san!” said Azusa.

“I believe that we’re going to have our future to create just like how Tomoka and her close friends did!” said Kirara.

“It seems that there’s going to be some chance that your friends from Tomoka’s group will also have their own circle of friends to be formed as well” said Motoyuki.

“That way, everyone will be able to bless their friends and allies to make sure that they won’t let them down for sure!” said Moeko.

“You got that right, guys! But this is just the beginning of it because there were other groups that have plans on this and they haven’t revealed those to me and my friends yet. So, we’ll have to wait for the others to make their statement before they’ll be going to form as well” said Toshiko.

“I hope that the circle of friends will be coming around in Ōta because it will make a revolution to have many community groups to be formed” said Hanako.

“I’m going to watch out for this because this will create new hopes and dreams to take up with” said Atsuki.

“And hopefully, they’ll be earned for sure” said Naoya.

“Yeah, I agree, guys!” said Toshiko with a smile on her face. “Subaru had told me about the vision of the Bravehearts of Ōta that one day, everyone will be blessed and inspired because they’re going to make their difference through pride, courage and willpower. I feel optimistic when I heard his words about that and it gives me some motivation to work on my circle of friends. I hope that I’m going to share it to my friends as soon as possible.”

“Well, you’ll tell them in no time, Toshiko-san” said Yūjirō.

“They’ll be ready to see you share about your plan” said Yuriko.

“I believe that they’ll be ready to help you” said Tomoyo.

“Of course, I will!” said Toshiko.

“I’m glad that you have your wisdom to make sure that you’re ready to make big moves to form your circle of friends, Toshiko-san. Someday, we’ll be working on future activities to spark everyone to shine” said Azusa.

“I’m hoping that everyone will be ready to shine when we’re going to organize activities together and I believe that they’ll be blessed with their hopes and dreams being filled” said Kirara.

“You said it! So, let’s do our best to find more partners and allies and then, my circle of friends will be now formed!” said Toshiko.

“Yeah!” said Azusa and her friends. Azusa had been blessed for the whole day as she was able to attend the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, even though that festival is about to culminate tomorrow. Azusa and her friends have been gratified to meet Tomoka and Toshiko and after the latter had welcomed them to contribute for the creation of her circle of friends, they’re ready to bless everyone to make sure that they’ll be happy to be with them for sure. Toshiko and Azusa are looking to work together to create the former’s circle of friends, which means that it will take a while to find partners before forming it on the right now, however, they’re confident that they’re ready to show their pride, courage and willpower to them when that circle is now formed.

“Now, what should we do next, Toshiko-san?” asked Azusa.

“Well, I would meet Riruka and the others at the entrance of the central park on how they’re doing and then, we should eat some dinner together. You want to come?” said Toshiko.

“Yeah, sure!” said Azusa.

“Of course, we will!” said the friends of Azusa.

“Great! I like your enthusiasm out there, guys! Now, let’s go to meet my friends because I’ll introduce you to them!” said Toshiko.

“Okay, Toshiko-san!” said Azusa and her friends while Toshiko gives them a smile to make them feel comfortable.

UP NEXT: Profile of Azusa Kawase and Delusional Connect
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 23rd, 2021 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Updating the Color of Ayaka Asai

Thanks
    Achievements:

As the new arc had just begun in the Red Section Series, it’s time for me to post the first profile of the characters of the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc as this one will be composed of Azusa Kawase and her group, the Delusional Connect. Like I said in the introduction, Azusa Kawase is the cousin of Tomoka Minato, a member of the Bravehearts of Ōta, from the Minato clan and a third year middle school student from the Misono Middle School. She had created her own set of friends known as the Delusional Connect as they have been very close to her since they were on the same class since they were little and have been living in Kamata. One thing that you find it coincidental is that they were very supportive to Tomoka’s basketball career, which means that they will always cheer for her to make sure that she is gonna shine her basketball career for sure! I also added Atsushi Kuriyama into this list as he had appeared in today’s update, Red Section-Chapter 39: “Azusa’s Wonderful Visit at the Misawa Resort Hotel” as the owner of the Kuriyama Gift Shop, a booth located in the Lane D of the booth section in the central park of the Misawa Resort Hotel.

Delusional Connect: Azusa Kawase, Kirara Kusakabe, Motoyuki Arigaki, Hanako Takasago, Yūjirō Horiuchi, Moeko Miyamoto, Atsuki Wakamatsu, Naoya Yonezawa, Yuriko Sumiyoshi and Tomoyo Konohata

Delusional Connect
    Azusa Kawase: June 25 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS / Cousin of Tomoka Minato
    Kirara Kusakabe: February 21 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS
    Motoyuki Arigaki: March 28 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS
    Hanako Takasago: December 19 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS
    Yūjirō Horiuchi: July 2 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS
    Moeko Miyamoto: November 16 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS
    Atsuki Wakamatsu: April 8 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS
    Naoya Yonezawa: January 17 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS
    Yuriko Sumiyoshi: September 5 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS
    Tomoyo Konohata: October 18 / 3MS-4 / Misono MS

Other: Atsushi Kuriyama

Other
    Atsushi Kuriyama: June 6 / 3MS-2 / Misono MS

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 40: “The Night That Tomoya’s Bravest Moment Takes Place to Stand Up”

It’s so great that I have kicked off the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc with Azusa and her friends visiting the Misawa Resort Hotel for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Of course, Azusa have met Tomoka and Toshiko, which means that she’s very optimistic that she had met them and also, she’s seemed to be gratified that Toshiko will welcome her and her friends to contribute for the former’s plan to create her own circle of friends. It’s so fantastic to see Azusa being blessed and inspired and it’s going to be better if she wants to help anyone to make a good friendship with each other for sure! Hopefully, she will be motivated to be part of Toshiko’s circle of friends once it’s completed with anyone else ready to get along with Toshiko to support her for the Bravehearts of Ōta. Now, since this is the beginning of a new arc in the Red Section Series, I’m going to explain about this one. The Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week is a new arc that will be composed of the side chapters that happened during the Fuchsia and Celadon Week and focused on the relatives of the members of the Bravehearts of Ōta that their main color is red. Of course, red is for passion and determination like it’s a good way to represent for charismatic ways and that’s why I want to introduce the new characters of this arc, so that they will have their own story to tell before they will meet with each other later on. It’s still not done yet though, but I might start working on this by tomorrow once my Microsoft Word is good to go if I will get lucky that I have renewed it. That way, I’ll be able to get back on track for sure! Anyway, the first part of this arc will be introducing the new characters and then, the second part will be very interesting as they will be meeting with each other at the same time before another new character will appear as its leading guy of their sub-group. So, it’s going to be fantastic to get hyped for this arc and you have to check back every Wednesday and Sunday to see who will be new to this series and hopefully, once they’re now together on the same page, I’ll be ready to make new drafts of this arc for sure! Now, the next update will be focused on Tomoya Shimamoto, the cousin of Mika Shimamoto, the leader of the Tamagawa Redhawks, as he’s going to make his moment to stand up against anyone who are causing trouble in the Misawa Resort Hotel. Get ready because this one could be very thrilling to see for sure! And don’t forget that I’ll be posting the schedule of the next batch of updates of the Red Section Series, so that you’re going to see what the next updates will be like for the month of May and June. I’ll see you on May 16 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Before you’ll read this update, this one will be dedicated to Nagisa Aoyama, Asami Imai, Shizuku Hoshinoya and Moka Hinata. Both Nagisa and Asami’s birthdays are today (May 16) while Shizuku and Moka will celebrate their birthdays tomorrow (May 17). Both Nagisa and Asami were born in Tokyo, Shizuku came out from Kanagawa while Moka hailed from Saitama. Nagisa is a member of Liella! from Love Live! Superstar!! as she is the voice actress of Ren Haizuki. Asami is a singer and voice actress as she had famously voiced for Chihaya Kisaragi (THE [email protected]) and Kurisu Makise (Steins;Gate). Shizuku is a singer and voice actress as she is the voice actress of Akino Onko (WIXOSS DIVA(A)LIVE) and Haruna Funakoshi (Maesetsu!) and member of GuilDrops. And last but not the least, Moka is a member of Hoshimi Production and Tsuki no Tempest from IDOLY PRIDE as she is the voice actress of Mei Hayasaka. I hope that both Asami and Shizuku will continue making progress of both voice acting and music careers. As for Moka, I hope that she will continue making progress of her voice acting career as Moka will be continuing to represent Hoshimi Production for IDOLY PRIDE. And as for Nagisa, I will watch out for her because she’s ready to pump up with her motivation as she will be joining with the rest of the members of Liella!, which is composed of her, Sayuri Date (seiyu of Kanon Shibuya), Liyuu (seiyu of Keke Tang), Nako Misaki (seiyu of Chisato Arashi) and Naomi Payton (seiyu of Sumire Heanna) to appear in their first anime appearance this year! Happy birthday, Nagisa, Asami, Shizuku and Moka! Now, it’s time to move on to today’s update as I’ll be introducing you to another new character to appear in the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc!

The next update of the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc will be focused on another red-haired person to appear in the series for the first time as it will be Tomoya Shimamoto. Why him? I will explain this right now. The Shimamoto clan was originated in Setagaya, which is where Mika Shimamoto, the leader of the Tamagawa Redhawks, was born there. Of course, Tomoya was also part of that clan, which means that he and Mika were cousins because their grandfathers were siblings. As a result, they were used to know with each other since birth. Mika’s family had currently lived in Setagaya while Tomoya’s family had currently lived in Den-en-chōfu. Of course, they have sometimes met with each other during both summer and winter breaks and that’s why they have been close with each other after all. And so, for today’s update, he will have his moment to stand up as he and his friends are looking around the Misawa Resort Hotel before something chaotic going to happen during the night of the penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Get ready because you’ll be ready to ride with him and his friends as I give you the 40th side chapter of the Red Section Series with the title, “The Night that Tomoya’s Bravest Moment Takes Place to Stand Up”! Enjoy reading the 40th side chapter of the Red Section Series!

CHAPTER 40: “THE NIGHT THAT TOMOYA’S BRAVEST MOMENT TAKES PLACE TO STAND UP

This side chapter is focused on Tomoya Shimamoto, the cousin of Mika Shimamoto, the leader of the Tamagawa Redhawks, as he and his friends have looked around at the Misawa Resort Hotel on penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Tomoya Shimamoto is a second year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School.

At the Outdoor Basketball Court #1 in the Misawa Resort Hotel, Tomoya Shimamoto had watched a match in the Ōta Blue Wind Cup with his friends, composed of Yūsuke Shirakawa, Chihiro Yoshimura, Ryōtarō Takamiya and Akane Miyagawa. After staying at that place for an hour, they are about to leave the court.

“That was an awesome match! I can’t believe that they’re playing like professional stars!” said Yūsuke Shirakawa.

“More like they want to be the best in country, I say” said Chihiro Yoshimura.

“Yep! It’s nice that those guys are really looked good to make their moves and dazzle their way to score! I never saw those guys before because I had watched the middle school prefectural tournament, but good thing that they’re coming from Kyushu” said Tomoya Shimamoto.

“Of course, they were, Tomoya-san! I heard that some of those guys might up going pro soon” said Yūsuke.

“Well, they’re too early to decide on that, Yūsuke-san, but I hope that they’ll be ready to take to the next level once they’re done in high school” said Tomoya.

“You mean, the college level?” asked Yūsuke.

“Yeah” said Tomoya.

“Anyway, what should we do next?” asked Ryōtarō Takamiya.

“I think that we will check out the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel. I can’t wait to see if there are some visitors out there to watch, but I’m thinking that they’re not holding the matches of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup until tomorrow afternoon” said Tomoyo.

“Oh, I hope that we will relax here first” said Yūsuke.

“Or we’ll have a round of exploring that place” said Chihiro.

“I think that either of the two will be fine with me” said Tomoya.

“Then, what are you waiting for, guys? Let’s see if we can enter to that place” said Akane Miyagawa.

“That way, we’ll have so much fun to stay there” said Ryōtarō.

“Yeah!” said Tomoya, Yūsuke and Chihiro.

However, when they reach to the entrance of the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel, they were confronted by Tomoyuki Kiyonari, a member of the Pink and Plum-Section 9 and a third year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School.

“I’m sorry, guys, but this place had been closed” said Tomoyuki Kiyonari.

“But we want to take a look at that place for ourselves!” said Tomoya.

“Yeah, we didn’t see that place before” said Yūsuke.

“So, please, let us in” said Chihiro.

“Well, I can’t re-open this place because it’s already 10 in the evening. Don’t you understand? This place will not re-open until 10 in the morning and there will be matches going to be held at that place tomorrow” said Tomoyuki.

“Yeah, we understand” said Tomoya, Yūsuke, Chihiro, Ryōtarō and Akane.

“However, the outdoor basketball courts are still open until 12:00 midnight where some participants will still be using those for practice, so that they’ll be prepared for the second day of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup” said Tomoyuki.

“Well, we would love to go back to the place that we watched, but I guess that we’ll have to leave though” said Tomoya.

“Okay, then, come back tomorrow if you want to come to visit the Recreational Center” said Tomoyuki.

“Okay” said Tomoya, Yūsuke, Chihiro, Ryōtarō and Akane as they leave the entrance to wander around the outdoor basketball courts where some participants of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup are currently training for the second day of that tournament.

Later, Kaoru Ueno would approach Tomoya and his friends as she’s trying to talk to them.

“What’s wrong, guys? Why are you wandering around the outdoor basketball court?” asked Kaoru Ueno, a member of the Pink and Plum-Section 9 and a third year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School.

“We’re supposed to visit the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel, but it was already closed by the time everyone is leaving” said Tomoya.

“Uh, I see. That’s because the Misawa Resort Hotel had reached the time of closure, which means that there will no more guests to visit this place except for some various reasons like this one” said Kaoru.

“You know about the guidelines of that tournament too?” asked Tomoya.

“Yeah, I have read the guidelines that our leader Shinjirō Aoki gave us and it says that no one will enter the courts right after 10 in the evening except if they want to use any of the courts for practice. However, I looked at the courts and there’s one that isn’t being used” said Kaoru.

“Wait a minute. Did you say that there’s one court that is still not used by them?” said Tomoya.

“Of course, but I’m afraid that you can’t enter to that place because it’s for the safety of everyone not to interfere with the participants of the tournament” said Kaoru.

“Yeah, we understand” said Tomoya while his friends have nodded their heads.

“So, I suggest that you guys should leave the place and come back for tomorrow, however, I need you some help” said Kaoru.

“What help?” asked Tomoya.

Kaoru would accompany Tomoya and his friends to the beachfront of the Misawa Resort Hotel, located down from the main hotel. “You have to clean that place up, put all the tables and chairs near the stairway and remove some trash that have scattered all over the place, so that the beachfront will be ready to go for the culminating day. Got it?”

“Yeah, we got it!” said Tomoya, Yūsuke, Chihiro, Ryōtarō and Akane.

“Now, I’ll come back for about 30 minutes to see if this place had been cleaned. Okay?” said Kaoru.

“Okay!” said Tomoya, Yūsuke, Chihiro, Ryōtarō and Akane.

“I’ll see you later!” said Kaoru while waving her hand to say goodbye to Tomoya and his friends.

“Okay, see you later!” said Tomoya before looking at the beachfront, which will full of tables and chairs and messy objects scatter all over the place. “Man, this place deserves to be cleaned up, but we should do this together, right?”

“Yeah, we should” said Yūsuke and Akane while Chihiro and Ryōtarō have nodded their heads in agreement.

“Now, let’s make this place clean in our way!” said Tomoya.

“Okay!” said Yūsuke, Chihiro, Ryōtarō and Akane. The montage would be shown as Tomoya and his friends are going to clean the beachfront, so that it’s now clean and beautiful. Tomoya, Yūsuke and Akane would clean the mess by getting rid of the trash while Chihiro and Ryōtarō are removing the tables and chairs before putting it to the area near the stairway.

While Tomoya and his friends have cleaned the beachfront, there are visitors coming down from the stairway before one of them in Himeka Kashiwabara, a third year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School, would approach Tomoya.

“Uh, can we help you?” asked Himeka Kashiwabara, who was seemed to be shy in meeting with strangers.

“Sure. We’re the only five that we have tried to clean this place, so I’ll allow you to help us” said Tomoya.

“Okay!” said Himeka while giving Tomoya a smile on her face and then, leaving to meet with her friends. Himeka would shout at her friends as she’s so excited to help Tomoya and his friends. “Guys, let’s help those guys out!”

“Yeah!” said the friends of Himeka, composed of Shiho Sugimura, Naoto Hanagiri, Nobuteru Komuro, Isao Miyagawa and Momoka Tamashiro. They were all third year middle school students and studied in the same school as Himeka. This leads to a great teamwork between the two groups as they were able to make the beachfront clean with the tables and chairs being placed in the area near the stairway and the trash had been sent to the trash can.

Everyone would be exhausted after 30 minutes of cleaning the beachfront before Kaoru returning to check that place if it’s all cleaned up. Kaoru would be surprised that the beachfront was very clean, thus giving Tomoya and his friends a smile.

“Wow! I didn’t know that you guys have worked together to make this place all cleaned up! Great job, guys!” said Kaoru.

Tomoya laughs a little bit before speaking to Kaoru. “Well, those guys were literally guests that wandered around the resort hotel as well.”

“Yep. We looked around the resort hotel to see if they were no people around when I saw them cleaning up the beachfront because there’s no event happened after an hour. So, my friends and I have decided to help them out” said Himeka.

“It was really nice that both sides have worked together to make sure that it’s all good for tomorrow” said Tomoya.

“Well, I’m happy to see you guys working together as a team. I appreciated that, Tomoya-san” said Kaoru.

“Thank you, Kaoru-san” said Tomoya.

“By the way, guys, looks like you have done well. Now, if you want to take a nice break, then I’ll give you some refreshments, okay?” said Kaoru.

“Sure!” said Tomoya and Himeka while the others have nodded their heads to accept Kaoru’s offer.

At the bench area, which is located in the northern side of the central park, everyone would take their break by drinking their water as they want to refresh themselves.

“Whew! It’s so nice that I have done a lot of things for you, Kaoru-san!” said Tomoya.

“Yeah! Cleaning the entire beachfront wasn’t so bad to contribute!” said Yūsuke.

“Hopefully, the guests will be ready to go back to this place for the last day of the festival” said Chihiro.

“Yep! Tomorrow will be the last day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week and everyone is expected to visit this place because there’s going to be a lot of activities to close it out and I know that you guys are exciting for the fireworks display” said Kaoru.

“Yes, we are!” said Tomoya, Yūsuke, Chihiro, Ryōtarō and Akane.

“I’m interested to see the fireworks too! It was so magical when you look at the sparkling blasts in the sky where you see the colors out there” said Himeka.

“It’s going to be nice that we want to witness those to make it shine!” said Shiho Sugimura, a third year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School.

“When the celebration comes to an end, it will be great to make the fireworks sparkling and booming for sure!” said Naoto Hanagiri, a third year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School.

“Yeah, fireworks were used when it’s the end of the festival and you could see some sparkling colors that shine in the sky. I know that you guys are feeling motivated about this because with a new era had been coming to Ōta, there’s going to be a lot of blessings to see and everyone will be ready to do whatever it takes to make a better and brighter future” said Kaoru.

“I’m expecting to see high hopes for everyone including some aspiring future faces that will about to rise this year” said Nobuteru Komuro, a third year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School.

“I guess that everything will be new in Ōta when everyone will make a brighter future because they know what they’ll plan to make it happen and I’m sure that everyone will be getting their attention to see it” said Isao Miyagawa, a third year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School.

“It would be perfect to see some better changes to reflect the new ways once the younger guys will be stepping up because they’re very confident to make them blessed when they’ll make new friends and build better dreams” said Momoka Tamashiro, a third year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School.

“I agree, guys. Shinjirō had told me about this earlier about the vision of Subaru’s own mission this year” said Kaoru.

“Who’s Subaru?” asked Tomoya.

“I don’t know about him, but I recognized his name though” said Himeka.

“Well, he’s the leader of the Bravehearts of Ōta and the guy who coached Tomoka’s team at the Keishin Academy Elementary School girls’ basketball team last year” said Kaoru.

“Whoa! He’s a coach?!” shouted Tomoya.

“Are you kidding me?!” exclaimed Yūsuke.

“Yes, he was. He coached that team for a year when his high school’s boys’ basketball team had been suspended due to its deputy manager had been accused of assaulting the daughter of the athletic director. Now, he’s currently returning to that team to train with his teammates in preparing for the upcoming Interhigh prefectural tournament. Some said that he’s aiming to lead his team into the Interhigh Nationals, so that they’ll get their chance to automatically qualify to the Winter Cup” said Kaoru.

“Oh, I get it. He’s used to be a superstar in his former school in Kirihara!” said Tomoya.

“Yeah, Tomoya-san. I believe that this guy may have his potential for his team to dominate” said Yūsuke.

“He can do whatever it takes to make sure that he’ll get the job done” said Chihiro.

“Like what he did in the middle school prefectural tournament” said Ryōtarō.

“I’m sure that you won’t miss his performance because he’s going to be on fire when he had exploded his way to score more!” said Akane.

“Yeah, I agree, guys!” said Kaoru with a smile on her face. “Now, back to what I’m saying, Shinjirō said that Subaru had been dreaming of creating a bigger group ever since he had inspired it from the Dragons of Ōta, the group that was founded by a group of former students in the Kasuragi Elementary School. Ever since then, he believes that he wants to make the Bravehearts of Ōta growing with new hopes and dreams to make up with because he’s really confident to make sure that no one will let either him or his friends down for sure. That’s why he had to be determined to make his group being blessed and inspired by everyone.”

“Wow! I can’t imagine how he had a goal for his group!” said Tomoya.

“Sounds like he wants to be more determined to make his friends won’t let him down” said Yūsuke.

“I like that guy because he’s very ambitioned to bring blessings to everyone!” said Chihiro.

“It’s so nice that he had a lot of his followers, so that they want to inspire him because he had shown a good example of being a great leader unlike Noboru” said Ryōtarō.

“Both Noboru and Subaru were known with each other in the past, but they have their own path of making their community growing with blessings” said Akane.

“Yeah, I agree. I like the way Subaru made his friends being blessed because it’s his way to make everyone happy to get along with him, but I believe that he and Noboru have their own statements to make when it comes to leading a team. Like the Dragons of Ōta, the Bravehearts of Ōta have been making new friends to develop a new partnership with them as they want to build a better future for their community to grow. I’m sure that things will be grooving when Subaru and his friends are ready to show their pride, courage and willpower to everyone” said Kaoru.

“Yeah! Subaru had his own pride to represent his group!” said Tomoya.

“He should be ready to make the future getting brighter in Ōta!” said Yūsuke.

“Everyone will shine if they want to make the difference to follow his vision” said Himeka.

“Of course, he will, guys! That’s why it’s going to be great that the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon will bring new hopes and dreams to make sure that they’re ready to bless and inspire everyone in Ōta” said Kaoru.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Tomoya, Himika and their friends.

“I bet that tomorrow will be great for us to witness a better future in Ōta because everyone believes that they’re ready to make their own hopes and dreams to take up with” said Himeka.

“I know that the Bravehearts of Ōta have been able to bless everyone who had been participating at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week and I believe that they’re finally ready to shine their way for a brighter future” said Shiho.

“There’s no turning backs now because tomorrow will bring a new peaceful and harmonious blessing to finish off the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Naoto.

“What do you think, guys? Are you ready for this?” asked Himeka.

“Yeah!” said Tomoya, Yūsuke, Chihiro, Ryōtarō, Akane and Kaoru.

“So, what are you going to plan on tomorrow?” asked Kaoru.

“I think that we’ll have to watch the rest of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup because it’s now down to 8 teams remaining” said Tomoya.

“It’s going to be a fierce competition that everyone warms up before the Interhigh prefectural tournament” said Yūsuke.

“Ah, that’s very nice, guys!” said Kaoru before speaking to Himeka. “What about you?”

“I’m going to return to this place tomorrow to operate my booth. I think that everyone in the central park will be ready to make the moves for the last day” said Himeka.

“Good for you! I hope that you guys will be ready to witness the last day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. I believe that you’re ready to make everyone bless and inspire just like how Subaru and his friends did!” said Kaoru.

“Yeah!” said Tomoya, Himeka and their friends.

Suddenly, Mikako Hoshino and Maya Terashima have appeared to meet with Kaoru. “Kaoru!”

“Oh, Mikako and Maya! Why are you running?” said Kaoru.

“There’s one problem that we saw at the entrance of the Recreational Center” said Mikako Hoshino.

“There is one guy who had argued with Tomoyuki, saying that he wants to enter to that place, but Tomoyuki can’t allow him to go. I think that this guy needs to be patient” said Maya Terashima.

“I knew it! I told the guests that the Recreational Center is closed for tomorrow, but there’s no way that someone will try to re-open that place for now” said Kaoru.

“Let’s work together to stop that guy!” said Tomoya.

“That way, he’ll not be able to let him enter that place!” said Himeka.

“You got it, guys!” said Kaoru.

“Then, let’s stop that guy from entering the Recreational Center!” said Mikako.

“Yeah!” said Kaoru, Tomoya and Himeka while the friends of the latter two have nodded their heads to help with the three. Everyone would run to go back to the entrance of the Recreational Center of the Misawa Resort Hotel when a black-haired guy named Kazuma Fukunaga had tried to enter that place, but he was blocked by Tomoyuki. Kazuma Fukunaga is a third year middle school student from the Ōtsuka Gakuen Middle School and a member of that school’s boys’ basketball team.

“I told you that the Recreational Center is closed! Geez, you better not to enter that place!” said Tomoyuki as he’s trying to push Kazuma out of the entrance, so that the latter won’t be able to enter that place.

“Out of my way!” said Kazuma Fukunaga as he shoves Tomoyuki away, so that he will be entering the Recreational Center with his friends, composed of Motoichi Katsuya, Sōichirō Hazuki and Rentarō Fujioka. They were on the same year level as Kazuma and they have studied at the Ōtsuka Gakuen Middle School.

As Tomoyuki is about to argue with Kazuma again, a voice had been coming out of nowhere. “Stop right there!”

“Huh?” puzzled Tomoyuki and Kazuma before turning around to see who that voice comes from. It was revealed to be Tomoya, who was with his friends.

“Tomoya-san!” said Kenichirō Ueki, Ayano Takamura and Kazuo Ariyoshi. They were the schoolmates of Tomoyuki in the Keishin Academy Middle School and they were all third year middle school students.

“Tomoya?” shockingly shouted Tomoyuki and Kazuma.

Kaoru would talk with Tomoya first. “Wait, your name is Tomoya?”

Tomoya nods his head in agreement before speaking to Kaoru. “Yep! I forgot to introduce myself because I didn’t able to know your name yet.”

“Oh, okay. I see it now, Tomoya” said said Kaoru as she was relieved to see Tomoya trying to cut the intrusion on both Tomoyuki and Kazuma. “Just stop the altercation right now!”

“Yeah, do it for us!” said Mikako while Maya nods her head in agreement.

“Okay!” said Tomoya as he walks on to the entrance of the Recreational Center to confront with Tomoyuki and Kazuma. “What’s going on in here?”

“That guy tried to enter to the Recreational Center with his friends, but I told him that it’s closed. Damn, I can’t handle this guy after all!” said Tomoyuki.

“I tried to go there, but this guy had argued with me for a moment, but I had taken the full straw to shove him out. This guy kept guarding me as he’s trying to prevent me from entering this place” said Kazuma.

“I see that enough!” said Tomoya he had enough of the argument before speaking to them. “I went there earlier and I had understood about what you said, Tomoyuki.”

“Yeah, Tomoya-san. I can’t allow the guests to come at the Recreational Center because it’s already closed. It’s driving me crazy when this tall guy had tried to enter that place!” said Tomoyuki.

“Hey, who said that I’m the tall guy?!” angrily shouted Kazuma.

“Sorry” said Tomoyuki.

“But as you can see, you have to understand about the rules and regulations of the festival where after 10:00 in the evening, there will be no guests around this place. My friends and I have stayed at the beachfront because we have cleaned up there, so that it won’t be messy again” said Tomoya.

“Great job, Tomoya! Keep it up!” said Kaoru while Mikako and Maya smile on their faces to show gratitude to Tomoya.

“Yeah, I will!” said Tomoya while nodding his head in agreement. “I realize that I want to keep in faith for everyone to make sure that there will be no chaos going to happen, but I believe that if there’s something wrong, I have to encourage everyone not to make any delirious arguments like this. So, if you guys want to argue, then don’t make it worse because I don’t like those at all. When I talked to Tomoyuki earlier, I understand what he feels because that guy said that he will allow him to enter that place because it’s already closed. You have to understand about this, guys.”

The other guys that have been involved in trying to stop the altercation between Tomoyuki and Kazuma.

“Yeah! That guy’s right, Kazuma-san! You must accept what that guy said!” said Motoichi Katsuya.

“You must resist from what you’re doing!” said Sōichirō Hazuki.

“Don’t make him mad!” said Kenichirō Ueki.

“Just show some respect on our friend!” said Ayano Takamura. She’s also the relative of Mihoshi Takamura, the aunt of Subaru Hasegawa.

Kazuma would finally lower his temper as he finally accepts what Tomoya said. “Okay, fine. I’ll stop this altercation.”

“See, I told you that he’s going to handle this!” said Himeka.

“Whew! I guess that the order had been restored now” said Shiho.

“Thank goodness! There’s no way that a fight will happen here” said Naoto.

“Yeah!” said Nobuteru, Isao, Momoka, Kenichirō, Ayano and Kazuo.

Tomoya speaks to Kaoru, Mikako and Maya. “It’s okay now, Kaoru and friends. Your friend had been unharmed.”

“Oh, my goodness! I’m so relieved!” said Kaoru.

“Wow! You must be brave when it comes to the situation like this” said Mikako.

“Thanks for saving Tomoyuki, Tomoya!” said Maya.

“Uh… you’re welcome” said Tomoya while feeling blushed when hearing about the comments from Mikako and Maya.

“I guess that I’m not hurt after all” said Tomoyuki before giving Kazuma a glare. “And don’t you dare that you’re going to do it again! If you want to play basketball, then you have to wait until tomorrow morning. You can have that right before the second day of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup will start at 9:00 in the morning.”

“Okay, I understand” said Kazuma while Motoichi, Sōichirō and Rentarō have nodded their heads to agree with what Kazuma said. “I’ll never gonna do that again.”

“Good, you better not argue with me again!” said Tomoyuki.

“Okay, Tomoyuki” said Kazuma.

“Well, all’s well that ends well to end this conflict. I can’t believe that Tomoya had ended this one” said Yūsuke.

“Yeah, he’s seemed to be brave enough to put this moment to happen” said Chihiro.

“I was so surprised that he had finally showed up bravest moment to end this altercation. I’m really shocked about this, but I feel relieved now” said Ryōtarō.

“That was a nicest way to stand up for someone who talked like you earlier, Tomoya-san!” said Akane.

“Thanks, Akane-san! It makes me feel nervous when I thought that I’m going to argue at Tomoyuki earlier, but I know how I feel for that guy. I need to stand up to make the bravest moment to happen” said Tomoya.

“I agree, Tomoya. We should all learn the lesson that there will be no chaos going to take place and the most important thing when you are brave is to show your courage to defend one’s person to make the statement. I know that I explained this to everyone about not to enter the Recreational Center because it’s already 10:00 in the evening, but I really have to stand up if I don’t want to make that problem happen again” said Tomoyuki.

“Yeah, we agree!” said Tomoya, Himeka, Kaoru, Kazuma and their friends.

“So, whatever we do, we should not let any chaos to happen in his place, okay?” queried Tomoyuki.

“Okay, we will, Tomoyuki!” said Tomoya, Himeka, Kaoru, Kazuma and their friends.

“Now that the chaos had been gone for sure, let’s go back the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel and have some relaxation hour for a while!” said Tomoyuki.

“Okay!” said Tomoya, Himeka, Kaoru, Kazuma and their friends as they’re leaving the entrance of the Recreational Center to go back to the mansion to meet with the members of the Ogawa-Maruyama Diamonds.

While they’re walking on their way to the mansion, Tomoya, Himeka, Kaoru and Kazuma are having a small conversation.

“I hope that you’ll not be able to do that ever again, Kazuma-san. You should be careful what you wish for if you want to play basketball with your friends” said Himeka.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left this place after we finished attending the seminar at the function room. I really want to play there if I want to” said Kazuma.

“The outdoor basketball courts and the Recreational Center will be opened at 7:00 in the morning tomorrow, so if you don’t want to miss that time for your chance to play basketball with your friends, then I suggest that you’ll wake up early at 6:00 in the morning, so that you have to eat, shower, wear and go” said Tomoya.

“Okay, I’ll do it!” said Kazuma.

“That’s my boy!” said Tomoya.

“You’re doing a great job tonight in making the Misawa Resort Hotel not in total chaos! I’m so proud of you!” said Himeka.

“It makes me so happy that you’re here to stand up for someone needs help. I hope that I’ll be able to see you defending for us again” said Kaoru.

“You got that right!” said Tomoya before finally introducing himself to Kaoru and Himeka. “By the way, I’m Tomoya Shimamoto. I’m a third year middle school student from the Tamagawa Middle School and the cousin of Mika Shimamoto, the leader of the Tamagawa Redhawks. My friends either call me ‘Tomoya’ or ‘Tomoya-san’.”

Kaoru smiles on her face as she finally recognizes Tomoya. “Nice to meet you, Tomoya! I’m Kaoru Ueno, the older sister of Kaori Ueno and a member of the Pink and Plum-Section 9, led by Shinjirō Aoki, and the Ogawa-Maruyama Diamonds, led by Azumi Ogawa. Just call me ‘Kaoru’ or ‘Kaoru-san’ if you want to address me.”

Then, Himeka finally introduces herself to Tomoya in an exciting way. “And I’m Himeka Kashiwabara. I’m a third year middle school student from the Hasunuma Middle School. Just address me as ‘Himeka-san’.”

“Nice to meet you, Kaoru-san and Himeka-san! Let’s be friends together!” said Tomoya.

“Yeah!” said Kaoru and Himeka while giving Tomoya a smile as a gift of gratitude for his actions earlier. Tomoya had been very confident that he had a moment to stand up for his friends because he is very brave to defend for them and has the courage to finish the chaos in one second. He has also been good in fixing the problems of his friends, so that he will make them feel comfortable and blessed. Hopefully, he will have some plans to join the Bravehearts of Ōta, so that he will be feeling blessed to follow Subaru and his friends’ examples of making their community getting their brighter future for sure.

UP NEXT: Profile of the Characters of Red Section-Chapter 40 featuring Tomoya Shimamoto, Himeka Kashiwabara and Kazuma Fukunaga
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 19th, 2021 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to Add the Birthday of Moka Hinata

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here are the next groups of profiles of the characters of the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc as these will be composed of the characters that have appeared in today’s update, Red Section-Chapter 40: “The Night that Tomoya’s Bravest Moment Takes Place to Stand Up”, featuring Tomoya Shimamoto (the cousin of Mika Shimamoto), Himeka Kashiwabara and Kazuma Fukunaga. Tomoya and his friends are second year middle school students from the Tamagawa Middle School, Himeka and her friends are third year middle school students from the Hasunuma Middle School while Kazuma and his friends are third year middle school students from the Ōtsuka Gakuen Middle School. I also added three more new characters in Kenichirō Ueki, Ayano Takamura and Kazuo Ariyoshi as they were the classmates of Tomoyuki Kiyonari, a member of the Pink and Plum-Section 9 and the Ogawa-Maruyama Diamonds.

Tomoya Shimamoto and Friends: Tomoya Shimamoto, Yūsuke Shirakawa, Chihiro Yoshimura, Ryōtarō Takamiya and Akane Miyagawa

Tomoya Shimamoto and Friends
    Tomoya Shimamoto: June 11 / 2MS / Tamagawa MS
    Yūsuke Shirakawa: October 16 / 2MS / Tamagawa MS
    Chihiro Yoshimura: November 25 / 2MS / Tamagawa MS
    Ryōtarō Takamiya: March 29 / 2MS / Tamagawa MS
    Akane Miyagawa: December 18 / 2MS / Tamagawa MS

Himeka Kashiwabara and Friends: Himeka Kashiwabara, Shiho Sugimura, Naoto Hanagiri, Nobuteru Komuro, Isao Miyagawa and Momoka Tamashiro

Himeka Kashiwabara and Friends
    Himeka Kashiwabara: September 7 / 3MS / Hasunuma MS
    Shiho Sugimura: February 8 / 3MS / Hasunuma MS
    Naoto Hanagiri: April 19 / 3MS / Hasunuma MS
    Nobuteru Komuro: November 7 / 3MS / Hasunuma MS
    Isao Miyagawa: July 24 / 3MS / Hasunuma MS
    Momoka Tamashiro: May 21 / 3MS / Hasunuma MS

Kazuma Fukunaga and Friends: Kazuma Fukunaga, Motoichi Katsuya, Sōichirō Hazuki and Rentarō Fujioka

Kazuma Fukunaga and Friends
    Kazuma Fukunaga: August 20 / 3MS / Ōtsuka Gakuen MS
    Motoichi Katsuya: December 24 / 3MS / Ōtsuka Gakuen MS
    Sōichirō Hazuki: July 6 / 3MS / Ōtsuka Gakuen MS
    Rentarō Fujioka: April 22 / 3MS / Ōtsuka Gakuen MS

Classmates of Tomoyuki Kiyonari: Kenichirō Ueki, Ayano Takamura and Kazuo Ariyoshi

Classmates of Tomoyuki Kiyonari
    Kenichirō Ueki: March 12 / 3MS-E / Keishin Academy MS
    Ayano Takamura: January 26 / 3MS-E / Keishin Academy MS / Relative of Mihoshi Takamura [Not to be confused with voice actress and singer Ayaka Takamura]
    Kazuo Ariyoshi: August 3 / 3MS-E / Keishin Academy MS

UP NEXT: Schedule of Updates – Fifth Part of Volume 8.5, Part 2

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the schedule of the next batch of the future updates of the Red Section Series as this will be composed of the next 10 side chapters of this side series. Of these 10 side chapters, almost all except Red Section-Chapter 44, 46 and 50 will be coming from the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc, the arc that focused on the relatives of the members of the Bravehearts of Ōta that their main color is red. Red Section-Chapter 44 will be focused on Sarasa Ryuō of Ongaku Shoujo and her friends from the Grapes and Dragons, Red Section-Chapter 46 will be focused on Keiko Kakuma of the Bravehearts of Fukuoka and her friends including her cousin Kazuko while Red Section-Chapter 50 will be focused on the actual second encounter between the Bravehearts of Ōta and the Bravehearts of Fukuoka.

EDIT #1 (5/23): I made a minor update in this list as I changed the image color of Kana Motomiya from "#83CCD2" to "#1B4694" to reflect that color for Karin Asaka (CV: Miyu Kubota) of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. Kana is the voice actress of Misaki Shidō of the Tooh Academy from Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. Coincidentally, in the ninth episode of that anime, both Misaki and Karin have met with each other in Diver Fes.

EDIT #2 (5/30): I made another minor update in this list as I forgot to add Rena Ashihara of Ro-Kyu-Bu! Her birthday will be in two days, which will be on June 1 (Tuesday). June 1 is also the birthdays of Lynn and Rie Murakawa.

EDIT #3 (6/2): I made a major update in this list as I updated the color of Megumi Nakajima from "#D678AB" to "#D7E8AF" to reflect that color for Meloetta from Pokémon series. Her birthday will be in two days, which will be on June 5 (Saturday).

EDIT #4 (6/9): I made a major update in this list as I updated the color of Naomi Kusumi from "#D678AB" to "#BB8DBE" to reflect that color for Noboru Endō from Asteroid in Love. His birthday will be next week, which will be on June 17 (Thursday). Noboru Endō is the grandfather of Yuki Endō (CV: Lynn).

EDIT #5 (6/13): I made a major update in this list as I updated the title name of my third birthday update, which will be posted on June 16 (Wednesday), the day after my birthday, which will be on June 15 (Tuesday).

May 19: Red Section-Chapter 41: “A Grateful Cousin with Excitement and Benevolence” [Seiyu Birthdays of Nako Eguchi (May 18), Yurika Kubo (May 19) and Yui Nakajima and Tesshō Genda (May 20)]
    May 23: Red Section-Chapter 42: “Ryōsuke Has to Appreciate Everyone with His Sound of Music” [Character Birthday of Tomoe Koga (May 23) and Seiyu Birthdays of Seiichirō Yamashita (May 21), Kyōka Moriya and Takuya Eguchi (May 22), Atsushi Imaruoka (May 23) and Shū Uchida (May 24)]
    May 26: Red Section-Chapter 43: “The Pride and Inspiration of Yuzu Hirokawa” [Seiyu Birthdays of Carin Isobe, Kana Motomiya and Emiri Suyama (May 26) and Ayaka Suwa and Shun Horie (May 27)]
    May 30: Red Section-Chapter 44: “A Harmonious Friend with Comfortable Heart and Courageous Smile” [Character Birthdays of Ai Miyashita and Yuto Kiba (May 30) and Seiyu Birthdays of Mai Fuchigami (May 28), Saori Hayami and Kentarō Tone (May 29), Yui Ishikawa (May 30) and Noriko Hidaka (May 31)]
    June 2: Red Section-Chapter 45: “Pride and Benevolence are the Keys of Making Everyone Charismatic” [Character Birthdays of Rena Ashihara (June 1) and Ravel Phoenix (June 3) and Seiyu Birthdays of Lynn and Rie Murakawa (June 1)]
    June 6: Red Section-Chapter 46: “A Bountiful Picnic with the Kakumas” [Seiyu Birthdays of Daisuke Hirakawa and Shino Shimoji (June 4), Megumi Nakajima (June 5) and Juri Kimura and Marie Miyake (June 7)]
    June 9: Red Section-Chapter 47: “The Shirasaka Relatives Gather Together as One!” [Character Birthdays of Nozomi Tōjō (June 9) and Yuzuha Aigae (June 10) and Seiyu Birthday of Minami Tsuda (June 8)]
    June 13: Red Section-Chapter 48: “The Nishimoto Flash Report” [Character Birthday of Mari Ohara (June 13) and Seiyu Birthday of Saika Kitamori (June 13)]
    June 16: Birthday Update 3: “Subaru’s Monochrome Plan for Rumi's Invitation to Join the Bravehearts of Ōta” [Character Birthdays of Miku Nishio (June 15) and Masami Fujii (June 16) and Seiyu Birthdays of Rina Hidaka (June 15) and Naomi Kusumi (June 17)]
    June 20: Red Section-Chapter 49: “Kōichirō Meets the Leading Girl of the Bravehearts of Sawara” [Character Birthday of Aoi Igawa (June 19) and Seiyu Birthday of Hiyori Kono (June 21)]
    June 23: Red Section-Chapter 50: “Two Braveheart Groups Meet Together for the Second Time!” [Seiyu Birthdays of Yoshihisa Kawahara (June 22), Ayana Taketatsu (June 23) and Yurika Endō and Yūki Kuwahara (June 24)]

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 41: “A Grateful Cousin with Excitement and Benevolence”

It was so great that Tomoya had stood up to end the conflict with his own word, which means that all’s that ends well for everyone as Tomoyuki will never argue with Kazuma again after they have a misdirection between them when they’re trying to enter the Recreational Center, which was already closed after the last game of the first day of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup. Tomoya had been a valiant and prosperous member of the Shimamoto clan and he always come out to stand up to save the day or surprise for a suspenseful encounter. It’s going to be his time to show his courage because he’s here to make his moment to sort things out and make anyone on his side comfortable. Despite he’s not related to any of the members of the Bravehearts of the Ōta, Tomoya will continue to follow their examples of making their community getting brighter future for sure. So, now, we have two new characters being appeared in the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc in Azusa Kawase and Tomoya Shimamoto. It’s great that you have recognized them, but there are still more characters to appear in this arc and so, you’ll have to keep checking this series, so that you’ll find out who will be next new characters to appear in this arc! The next update will be focusing on the cousin of Maho Misawa in Hideko Misawa as she will meet Maho and Natsuhi at the living room in the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel. I hope that you’re prepared for this because this one will be more fun and more exciting just like today’s update, so get ready for this! I’ll see you on May 19 (Wednesday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; June 13th, 2021 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Updating the Title of the Next Update

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hi, everyone! As you all know, I was very unsatisfied with the recent view counts being fallen down after the last time that my view counts have been increased was Red Section-Chapter 37, which it was focused on Sarah and Leah Kazuno of Saint Snow meeting with Tsukasa Yoshikawa, one of new members of the Bravehearts of Numazu. Well, I guess that it's part of my struggle right now where I tried to recover this from this issue and I hope that it didn't last for long because it makes me frustrated when I saw the view counts being declining again. And so, I might have a plan to post new updates as early as I could, which means that there's a chance that my view counts will be increased again. I hope that the next view counts that I will check on May 23 (Sunday) will be much better than the last three previous updates. So, don't give up already and check every update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts, so that this series will continue to move forward for sure! Now, before you'll read this update, somebody will celebrate with four seiyus have their birthdays for three consecutive days (May 18 to 20), which means that today’s update will be dedicated to four seiyus: Nako Eguchi (Fukuoka, May 18), Yurika Kubo (Nara, May 19), Yui Nakajima (Kanagawa, May 20) and Tesshō Genda (Okayama, May 20). They have voiced various characters from different anime releases such as Nako being the voice actress of Roro Morooka (Ongaku Shoujo, representing Ongaku Shoujo), Yurika being the voice actress of Hanayo Koizumi (Love Live!, representing µ’s and Printemps), Kaede Azusagawa (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai) and Estelle Rosenthal (A Certain Scientific Accelerator), Yui being the voice actress of Esaki (My Sister, My Writer) and last but not the least, Tesshō Genda being the voice actor of Barnold Shortsinator (How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?). Of the four, only Yurika had her own music career after she was part of µ’s and coincidentally, Yurika had recently released her single with the title "Kimi wa Kimi Shika". I hope that those four voice actors will continue making progress of their respective voice acting careers, especially to Yurika, who was very admired and cute when she voiced for Hanayo and Kaede and had been a great job in making progress of her music career because her voice was more harmonious just like the rest of µ’s did! Belated happy birthday, Nako, and happy birthday, Yurika, Yui and Tesshō! Now, onto today’s update for another character to appear in the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc!

The next update will be welcoming another red-haired person in the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc as this time, it’s going to be Hideko Misawa, the cousin of Maho Misawa, a member of the Bravehearts of Ōta. In this update, she will be meeting with Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke at the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel during the penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. This will bethe first time that they will meet each other since the Bravehearts of Ōta was formed. You’re going to see what they are talking about as this one will be fun and exciting to read! So, get ready to see those because you’ll be thrilled to get along with them as here comes the 41st side chapter of the Red Section Series with the title, “A Grateful Cousin with Excitement and Benevolence”! Enjoy reading the 41st side chapter of the Red Section Series!

CHAPTER 41: “A GRATEFUL COUSIN WITH EXCITEMENT AND BENEVOLENCE

This side chapter is focused on Hideko Misawa, the cousin of Maho Misawa, as she was visiting the Misawa Resort Hotel to meet with Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke during the penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Hideko is a second year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School, the school that her cousin Maho studied.

The penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week had been growing with more visitors visiting the Misawa Resort Hotel to celebrate the new era in Ōta known as the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon. The visitors in the Misawa Resort Hotel were diverse from the younger ones to the adults, but of course, the Bravehearts of Ōta have also invited their relatives to explore the festival.

At the living room in the mansion of the Misawa Resort Hotel, Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke are looking around to observe on the guests where some have attended the general assembly of the Homewrecking Dragons.

“I’m feeling optimistic to see Tomoka having fun with her friends from her former group and I’m so excited that she’ll be blessing them for sure!” said Natsuhi.

“Yeah, Natsuhi! It’s so great that the Homewrecking Dragons have been appeared at their general assembly, so that they’ll begin their new year. I think that they’re ready to shine their way this year with a lot of new members coming around to explore in their club” said Maho.

Natsuhi and Daisuke have nodded their heads in agreement before the former speaks to Maho. “I agree, Maho! Nothing can stop the expansion of that club because they’re seemed to be ready to make progress this year.

“I’m sure that they’re going to visit different shrines and temples because it’s their goal” said Daisuke.

“Yeah!” said Maho.

“By the way, what the other members of the Bravehearts do right now?” asked Natsuhi.

“Well, they have their own personal meeting with their relatives and friends, but I expect that my cousins may come anytime soon” said Maho.

“Oh, that’s great! I can’t wait to see how your cousins doing at the festival Maybe, they’re going to find it interesting to see something beautiful!” said Natsuhi.

“Or they might want to watch the matches of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup” said Daisuke.

“Well, that would be awesome if they have watched those!” said Maho.

“Yeah!” said Natsuhi and Daisuke.

Suddenly, Hijiri shouts at Maho as the former had found more visitors at the mansion. “Someone’s calling for you, Maho!”

“Oh, really? Are they here?” squealy queried Maho.

“Yeah!” said Hijiri.

“Okay, then, I’ll be right there!” said Maho before speaking to Natsuhi and Daisuke. “Come on, Natsuhi and Daisuke! Let’s meet the visitors!”

“Okay!” said Natsuhi and Daisuke as they alongside Maho have walked through the entrance of the mansion to see who the visitors are. Maho would be surprised when Hijiri is with Hideko Misawa, the cousin of the former.

“Oh, good! I’m so surprised that you are here, Hideko!” said Maho.

“Yep! I had just arrived to meet you, Maho!” said Hideko Misawa. Like Maho, she’s also a student from the Keishin Academy Middle School, but she’s one year above her, which means that she’s a second year middle school student.

“Well, I’m glad that you finally came here because it feels so marvelous that a lot of visitors have come around in our family resort hotel” said Maho.

“Yeah, I agree! I have seen a lot of guests out there to enjoy their day for the Fuchsia and Celadon Week and your brother Mitsugi told me that there are a lot of activities that you can check it out!” said Hideko.

“Oh, that’s good! Did you enjoy it?” said Maho.

“Of course, it was! I was able to visit some booths that are for fun and I have won this!” said Hideko before showing Maho a small plush bear.

“Wow! Did you get that?” exclaimed Maho.

“Yeah! I grab that one in a booth where you have to shoot the ball to get as many points as you can! I was on fire when I’m doing this!” said Hideko.

Maho observes at the small plush bear that Hideko got before impressing it. “That was a nice plush bear, cousin! Maybe, you might want to put it into your collection.”

“Well, of course! I have some collection of plush toys at my home. I think that I have twelve plush toys being kept around at my room” said Hideko.

“Ah, I see that you have some cute toys to play in your collection, Hideko! That was really nice of you!” said Natsuhi.

“You’re sure that you want to use it with your friends, I believe” said Daisuke.

“Uh… occasionally I do, boys. I mean, I’m a grown up now and I don’t think that I can play with those because I might want to keep it in my collection” said Hideko.

“So, you want to share it to your friends, so that they’ll make you blessed?” asked Natsuhi.

“Yes, of course!” said Hideko.

“That’s good! I have to say that you’re feeling uplifted when they like your plush toys. I hope that you’re going to have some more plush toys to collect” said Natsuhi.

“That way, you’re going to have time to play those with your friends” said Daisuke.

“Well, I have to do that at some time, but other than that, I might gonna treasure them” said Hideko.

“Okay” said Natsuhi and Daisuke.

“So, cousin, how do you think that we should eat the dining area?” asked Maho.

“Oh, sure, I would be glad to, Maho” said Hideko before asking Maho a question. “Well, you should have suggested me to eat the hall though. That place was so cozy that I can stay there.”

“Yeah, but the hall is currently full now for tonight and that place had been reserved for the members of the Homewrecking Dragons and a few sets of visitors that are formerly part of it” said Maho.

“That’s why we decided to let the visitors eat at the dining area for a while” said Natsuhi.

“Ah, okay! I get it now” said Hideko.

“So, why don’t you bring some food out there and we should all eat together?” asked Maho.

“Okay!” said Hideko as she, Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke have entered to the dining area where a few visitors have eaten there for dinner. Hideko would reveal the foods that she brought. “Ta-dah!”

Maho was surprised that Hideko had brought some teriyaki chicken with rice. “Wow! I can’t believe that you have brought those!”

“That thing was so delicious!” said Natsuhi.

“I can’t wait to eat those!” said Daisuke.

“Well, you surprised me, guys. I have brought those from a booth that sells teriyaki chicken, which they put rice on it. There were a lot of flavors to choose from and so, I decided to buy the one with the teriyaki sauce” said Hideko.

“Ah, that one fits for me! Thank you very much, cousin!” said Maho.

“You’re welcome!” said Hideko before putting the teriyaki chicken with rice on the table as she’s about to eat that alongside Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke. “Now, let’s eat!”

“Yeah!” said Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke as the four including Hideko have started to eat the teriyaki chicken with rice. They’re feeling excited about eating the teriyaki chicken with rice. After finished eating it, they feel good now.

“Ah! That’s so delicious! I can’t believe that I’m feeling better now!” said Maho.

“Yeah! That teriyaki chicken won’t make me hungry anymore” said Natsuhi.

“It’s so nice that we haven’t eat those since the Christmas Party last winter!” said Daisuke.

“Well, did you like it?” asked Hideko.

“Yeah!” said Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke.

“That’s good!” said Hideko before wondering about what to do next. “Now, I have been wondering about what to do next. I mean, we should all go out and take some nice view at the edge before the beachfront. Do you think that you’re okay with that?”

“Sure!” said Maho.

“I would be glad to!” said Natsuhi. Daisuke had nodded his head to agree with Hideko’s idea.

“Great! I can finally have time to get along with you, guys!” said Hideko.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see the view at night!” said Maho.

“Me too! The moon may shine for a moment!” said Natsuhi.

“Hopefully, it will make us feel grateful!” said Daisuke.

“Okay, then, let’s go outside!” said Hideko.

“Yeah!” said Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke.

Maho, Natsuhi, Daisuke and Hideko would go to the central park of the Misawa Resort Hotel as this place had been crowded due to many people visiting the booths while other have taken a break at the bench area. The four would stop walking when they reach the edge of the cliff.

“Now, you can take a look at the view now!” said Hideko as Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke have gleamed the view where the moon had been shining above the sea.

“Wow! That was amazing!” said Maho.

“I can’t believe that the view was so beautiful!” said Natsuhi.

“It feels good that you have to look at the moon that shines above us!” said Daisuke.

“Yep! That’s what I do when it’s nighttime before I’ll go to sleep where I have to take a look at it in the balcony. It makes me so comfortable that I want to take a look at the moon because it shines so gleam as it brings the lights to the community, saying that it’s nighttime. I’m so generous it gives me goosebumps when I have to take a look at it and of course, I don’t want to miss this before I’ll go to bed” said Hideko before speaking to Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke as she asks them a question. “Did you do that as well?”

“Why, yes, of course!” said Maho.

“Sometimes, we did that when we don’t have time to do anything and it’s great that we look at them to see them brightly. That way, we’ll remember those before we’ll go back to bed” said Natsuhi.

“But we also did that when we take a look at it in this place like we’re doing right now” said Daisuke.

“It was so nice that we want to see the moon and seeing the moon makes me feel comfortable to make a wish” said Maho.

“The stars have shined to bright and of course, one day, your wishes will come true” said Natsuhi.

“Yeah, I agree” said Hideko before looking at the stars near the moon. “I used to make wishes one time when I had wanted to have a beautiful bed with colorful bedsheets on it. Then, it came true when my mother had bought those. I was so happy that my wish had been fulfilled because it came out like it gave me the blessing to make that happen. Have you made your wish too?”

“Yeah, Hideko, of course!” said Maho.

“I do that when we want to have our own dreams to make up” said Natsuhi.

“That’s why we want to be blessed to make sure that we want to shine our way to make everyone happy. I hope that things will be going great this year because now that the Era of Fuchsia and Celadon had been started a few days ago, it seems that everyone in Ōta had been waiting for their time to make their dreams come true” said Daisuke.

“Hopefully, you’ll have to make your wish one day to make yourself blessed, Hideko” said Maho.

“Yeah, of course, Maho! I know that I have felt happy to see everyone doing their way to make themselves blessed and I’m feeling comfortable to see them because they’re cherishing with each other to make them happy. You know what? I have a vision that there’s going to be a lot of blessings to happen real soon” said Hideko.

“Oh, really, cousin? You mean, there will be a lot of blessings to come in Ōta?” queried Maho.

“Is it true?” asked Natsuhi.

“Yeah! I heard some rumors about your group going to innovate new things to spark the community around and I have liked the way the young people in Ōta doing their great things to inspire everyone. It’s like they’re assured to have their blessings coming to their way and they have to be ready to make their moves to show what their true compassion and inspiration are for them” said Hideko.

“Well, I believe that it’s true that many people in Ōta have begun to show their pride, courage and willpower to make sure that they want to feel stronger like they used to be. I inspired Subaru because he was so brave that he wanted to make the best to happen including his moment during the final match of the Fuchsia and Celadon Dragons Tournament. He encouraged his teammates to fight until the end and they have to be brave and bold enough if they want to win. So, we showed some support on him and his team” said Maho.

“Which it was successful as Subaru’s team have walked away with the win against Ryuuichi Suga and his team” said Natsuhi.

“It was the bravest moment that Subaru had to do because he endures himself to overcome the past that hinders him when the troubles have begun in his third year in middle school” said Daisuke.

“Especially when the Dragons of Ōta was disbanded” said Maho.

“Oh, I heard about that, cousin. It’s such a shame that his group hadn’t last for long because of the issues that hampered them” said Hideko.

“I agree. However, Subaru had finally got his time to encourage himself when he had coached my team last year. He was able to bring new ways to our team like it had never happened before. It was so nice that he made me and my teammates including Mokkan growing up with our skills getting through the beat and we have our chance to make the moment to win. Although that we did a great time to rally, we still have more time to prove” said Maho.

“Ah, I see that point. I guess that your team still needs to get into the gear to shine for more like get some help from your other teammates in your team. There are kouhais and senpais that have done well from the start, so they might gonna help you and your teammates to turn things around. I’m sure that you have find it better to make you and your friends shine for more” said Hideko.

“Yep! Last winter, we have battled against Miyu and the Suzuridani Girls’ Academy. We would have made it through until the referee did not count Mokkan’s last shot in the last second. She would have pull it off before the buzzer, but she shot too late while the buzzer had been sounded” said Maho.

“Well, my friends and I watched that match, Maho! I believe that you have been resurging by the time that you got back to the court in overtime after that you sprained your knee earlier” said Hideko.

“Yeah, that hurts a little bit, but I’m feeling okay that I’m getting back into the game. So, it doesn’t matter whether I’m injured or not, but I’m feeling excited that I want to play hard in the court” said Maho.

“Ah, that’s good! I’m so happy for you, Maho! But like I said earlier, if you want to improve more, then you have your other teammates from your team. They’ll help you to make you and your teammates getting better” said Hideko.

“That’s right, Hideko! We were just first-timers in my team, but the roster can’t load up for a while because there were a lot of first years that have joined. However, the captain of our team Azumi said that there’s going to be some major changes to happen over the course of the first term. We don’t know what’s her plan for the roster to change, but I believe that she’s gonna do something that might turn it better. So, we’ll have to wait and see on what she’s planning very soon” said Maho.

“Well, I agree with what you’re saying, Maho! I really like the way Azumi lead for her team like she’s doing her way to make her team groove. I mean, she’s part of the Pink and Plum-Section 9, right?” said Hideko.

“Yep! Azumi had been part of that group that was led by Shinjirō Aoki” said Maho.

“And of course, they’re now part of the Ogawa-Maruyama Diamonds, one of the mainstream groups of the Bravehearts of Ōta” said Natsuhi.

“Oh, good for them! I really am exciting to see how they’re doing to bless Ōta” said Hideko.

“Yes, they were!” said Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke.

“They’re currently observing the visitors at the central park for the penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week” said Daisuke.

“And they’re gonna do it again for tomorrow as it will be the last day of the festival” said Maho.

“Oh, that’s very cool! I can’t believe that the festival will about draw to a close! I would expect to see some brighter activities to make the community feeling motivated for it!” said Hideko.

“Yes, it will!” said Maho, Natsuhi and Daisuke.

“That’s why it’s going to be great that the festival will come to an end with some fantastic activities to spark it up!” said Maho.

“This also includes the fireworks display to end the celebration. I hope that you’ll be liking this!” said Natsuhi.

“Well, of course, I like fireworks, guys! It’s so sparkling and beautiful to see those when it’s the end of the festival. I can’t wait to tell my friends about this!” said Hideko.

“Then, where are your friends?” asked Daisuke.

“Here they are!” said Hideko as she points at her friends, who were chatting with Naoko Sugisaki and Kyōsuke Fumizaki. The friends of Hideko are composed of Genji Nagata, Fumitaka Murayama, Keiko Suematsu, Nene Hayakawa, Sayu Miyaji, Tatsuhisa Hamada, Miharu Hirokawa and Takashi Shimotsuki and they were all second year middle school students from the Keishin Academy Middle School just like Hideko.

“Oh, wow! I didn’t know that you have friends out there!” said Maho.

“And they’re talking with our friends!” said Natsuhi.

“Well, I have asked them to look around with your other friends because they want to develop a friendship between each other. As for me, I have to meet with the three of you because I know that you have nothing to do for the rest of the night” said Hideko.

“Well, Tomoka had taken care of everything at the hall and that’s why the rest of the Bravehearts have to get along with their relatives and friends. Of course, you have come to see us after all!” said Maho.

“That girl had been doing great to make her friends feel compassionate and I have seen her performance when you had a game against Suzuridani. I’m hyped to see that girl, Maho!” said Hideko.

“You got it right, Hideko! Mokkan had been the dearest of all the members of our group because she had to take care of everything what’s important and I have felt happy to see her smile when she’s with her friends to make sure that they will not let her down” said Maho.

“Well, your words about her are true. I’m sure that she’ll be ready to make herself comfortable to show her true colors for your group” said Hideko.

“Yeah, cousin! She’ll do anything for you!” said Maho.

“Yeah!” said Hideko.

“While we’re all busy searching and observing around the Misawa Resort Hotel, we have also made an emergency meeting earlier about the future plans of our group. Seijirō had to preside this on Subaru and Aoi’s behalf because of the two were still watching the matches of the Ōta Blue Wind Cup and so, he addressed about the current development in the expansion of our group” said Natsuhi.

“He said that all groups must prepare themselves for a bigger meeting this coming Tuesday where the Rainbow Angels will hold its first meeting. All leaders of different groups that were part of our organization have been invited and so, they have to think about their plans in a few days before they’ll present it to everyone incuding us” said Daisuke.

“While at it, he announced that there’s a chance that our relatives will probably end up coming to our group through two different ways: (1) joining directly to our group or (2) be part of the extended group of any mainstream group that have been either formed or proposed” said Maho.

“Wow! I never expect that the extended groups have come to life in Ōta, guys! I would love to join any of those!” said Hideko.

“Well, your favorite color is red, but mostly, you like yellow just like mine” said Maho.

“Ah, yes, Maho! I think that we’re looked alike because we have the same favorite color and that color represents excitement and bountiful” said Hideko.

“You got it, cousin! That’s why you have to count on us if you want to join the extended group of our group” said Maho.

“Which the name of our group is Team Yellow and Blue” said Natsuhi.

“So, are you interested in joining that group?” asked Daisuke.

“Uh… I would love to join that group, guys, but I would be thrilled to do so if you three have made progress in making that group” said Hideko.

“That’s not an awkward answer to me, but okay, then, I’ll tell you what. Since you’re my cousin, then I’m going to wait your time to join the extended group of our extended group” said Maho.

“Until it’s now formed, you can join to that group if you want” said Natsuhi.

“That way, we’re going to work together to shine our community!” said Daisuke.

“Of course, I would be glad to, guys!” said Hideko.

“That’s great, cousin! I think that we’re going to be blessed to make the community have the hopes and dreams that they have and surely, it’s going to be fantastic to see!” said Maho.

“Yeah, Maho! I’m going to say that this will be our time to make progress, so that everyone will be ready to make themselves blessed and inspired for sure!” said Hideko.

“You got it!” said Maho.

“I’m feeling excited for this, girls! But we still have to formalize this to our close friends because we don’t have our plans yet” said Natsuhi.

“So, in the meantime, you can invite your friends to the Mini Games, which will start in three weeks from now. That way, you’re all prepared up to show your guts for everyone” said Daisuke.

“Okay, I would be glad to participate that event, guys! My friends and I will be ready for the activities that will be made!” said Hideko.

“Then, it’s settled, Hideko!” said Natsuhi.

“Hopefully, when the time for us to open the Mini Games, it’s going to be more fun to step up!” said Daisuke.

“Yeah, I agree!” said Natsuhi and Daisuke.

“Now that everything is set to make our future, what do you say that you’ll come with us to look around at the festival while everyone is still there?” asked Maho.

“Oh, sure, I would be glad to, Maho!” said Hideko.

“Great!” said Maho with a smile on her face to make her cousin feel gratified. “Now, let’s explore together to find something exciting and fantastic!”

“Yeah!” said Hideko, Natsuhi and Daisuke. Hideko had been gratified that she had met Maho at the Misawa Resort Hotel because she wants to have time to get along with her and her close friends, Natsuhi and Daisuke. It feels great to see Hideko and Maho meeting with each other since they were in the same family and they have showed their enthusiasm and confidence to see what’s exciting out there. Whenever there’s something exciting to see, they’re very energetic to see what’s happening out there and so, they’re ready to explore those because it’s their way to find them fantastic that gives them some goosebumps to show it out.

UP NEXT: Profile of Hideko Misawa and Friends

Thanks
    Achievements:

Here is the next profile of the of the characters of the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week Arc as this time, it will be composed of Hideko Misawa and her friends. Like I said in the introduction, Hideko is the cousin of Maho Misawa, a member of the Bravehearts of Ōta, and a second year middle school student from the Keishin Academy Middle School. Hideko had been considered one of the red-haired relatives of the members of the Bravehearts of Ōta that is always upbeat just like Maho. She had created her own set of friends, which were all classmates from her section 2-C, and they were all coming from the Keishin Academy Middle School, the same school that Maho studied. One thing that you find it coincidental is that they were very interested in bicycles, which they used to ride those every day from their homes to Keishin Academy and then vice versa after their classes were over.

Hideko Misawa and Friends: Hideko Misawa, Genji Nagata, Fumitaka Murayama, Keiko Suematsu, Nene Hayakawa, Sayu Miyaji, Tatsuhisa Hamada, Miharu Hirokawa and Takashi Shimotsuki

Hideko Misawa and Friends
    Hideko Misawa: March 28 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS / Cousin of Maho Misawa
    Genji Nagata: February 14 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS
    Fumitaka Murayama: October 9 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS
    Keiko Suematsu: September 3 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS
    Nene Hayakawa: May 22 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS
    Sayu Miyaji: July 30 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS
    Tatsuhisa Hamada: December 1 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS
    Miharu Hirokawa: June 25 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS
    Takashi Shimotsuki: August 18 / 2MS-C / Keishin Academy MS

UP NEXT: Red Section-Chapter 42: “Ryōsuke Has to Appreciate Everyone with His Sound of Music”

Hideko was always upbeat when she meets her cousin Maho because they were from the Misawa clan, which means that Hideko was so excited to meet her and it happened during the penultimate day of the Fuchsia and Celadon Week. Hideko was invited to join Team Blue and Yellow, so that she will be ready to collaborate with Maho, Natsuhi and their friends for future activities that spark and excite everyone, but she’ll have some time to wait until her cousin Maho will finally allow her to join that group for sure. Hideko and Maho have been close with each other since they’re always excited for something sparkling and exciting, which means that they can do whatever to make their fun getting better. Now, before I will wrap this up, I had some good news to announce. My computer from my former office that I used to all the time had been fixed right now with the Internet being connected, so that I will allow to use it again, but there’s one more issue left to sort it out and which is to renew the license of Microsoft Office in that computer. Which means that I’m going to ready to get back into writing new drafts of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts, so that I’ll be able to post them into the Anime-Sharing Forum for sure! Hopefully, I’ll be excited to get back into it and I hope that I will start planning on my birthday update, which I might gonna do that by next week! So, stay tuned for more updates about this, but for now, I’ll wait until the right time to get back on track once my computer is ready to go! Anyway, the next update will be focused on the cousin of Saki Nagatsuka in Ryōsuke Sugimura as he will be greeted by Saki, Ran, Risa and Yoshitsugu during the Sounds of Bravehearts. It’s going to be more of a music-related update because Ryōsuke is a singer and he’s gonna have his beat going with his voice and harmony to make the audience love him as they’re going to impress him if he performed well. Of course, he’ll be another new character to appear in the Passioned Relatives at the Fuchsia and Celadon Week, which means you’re all excited to see him for the first time in the series! I’ll see you on May 23 (Sunday) for the next update of Rooks, Knights and Bravehearts!
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; May 26th, 2021 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Update on this Profile

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread Information