The Encyclopedia Galactica Entry For Earth

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
I've been rereading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams. I got curious, and checked my copy of the Encyclopedia Galactica for the entry for Earth.

According to the Encyclopedia Galactica, Earth is just an intergalactic way station and tourist trap.

Encyclopedia Galactica: Earth

Earth is a small planet in the fringes of the Orion arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. Noted primarily for it's dirty water and lack of intelligent reptilian species, Earth is a way station and tourist trap for travelers going from Frobishl's Creampie galaxy to the galaxy Tom.

Sentients interested in touring Earth's quainter attractions may contact Xrblshy's Anal Pleasures Tours, Kanner's Cow Inversion Emporium, or Tixly's Buzz The Primitive Cities Game Competitions.

It is usually a waste of time to attempt to contact the primitives there. Also, it's potentially dangerous, because they bite.

Earth entry by Leggyhasawickedsenseofhumor

Hmmm, I think I better go wash my towel.

[MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; I miss the writing competitions. Still getting crazy story ideas. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?