Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans (2010) ENGSUB x264 Char5564

saiyajinlegend7

Sep 26, 2013
Hi, I`m looking for the Dragonball Z The Plan to Eradicate The Saiyans Special with English subs by Char5564, should be 455 MB in size, here is a dead reference: LINK. Thanks in advance.. :D

Hm, is there any reason for that particular version as supposed to, say, the DBNL one?

the DBNL version is the old two-parted 90`s tv special, this one would be the 16:9 raging blast 2 remake of the ova... actually I`m just asking because it is not downloadable anywhere anymore...

i don't know about the particular demand but the above link is a remake thirty minute video. The original video was sixty minutes long and is pretty rare gem online.
The link I posted is for the sixty minutes version. >_>

The link I posted is for the sixty minutes version. >_>
Sorry i have deleted the above message. I never thought the DBNL one would be of sixty minutes. Had already been burned once thought of it as the same. I mistakenly looked at the General information and thought the running time was thirty minutes. ok. :(

It's two parts of thirty minutes each. ;)
Generally speaking, DB is a mess of different versions, though. :@

Ah, I see what seems to be the matter here. DBNL released the 2 Part special (480p - 4/3) which was published in the 90s, this is the in 2010 with the game "Burst Limit 2" I think and it is newly animated in 16/9...

edit

sorry, meant Raging Blast 2 ( just know the Nintendo stuff...), but I found it now on here (LINK), still it would be nice to get hold of this version.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.