[REQUEST] Pokemon complete in Japanese with English subtitles

McDudes

Jul 28, 2015
Hi, this is my first time requesting anything on this site, so I hope I'm not doing this in the wrong way.

So my request is the entire Pokemon series in Japanese with English subtitles.
I don't really care about the Movies, OVAs, Specials and so on. But if someone does upload them I'm not complaining. :)

I've actually searched around the internet the last few days trying to find as many subbed episodes as possible. But there's just to many I can't find. Everything from season 12 (half way through Diamond & Pearl) and onward is subbed and available to stream. But before that there's random episodes to entire seasons missing. Which I finds annoying and strange. I don't know if they simply just don't exist or if no one have uploaded them. Or maybe I just suck at searching, though I would say I'm pretty good at it.

Anyways if someone happen to sit on the episodes or know where to find them (or maybe there's even a cool sub group who wouldn't mind to sub the missing episodes). Then I would be extremely happy if someone could compile all of it and upload them here with file factory links. Or at least tell me where I can watch it.

If there are a subgroup willing to sub them I can provide a list of episodes without subs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.