[Hentai OVA] [2D Hentai] Bound Love 1 ~After School I Violate the Defenseless Honest Student~ (Motion Comic) / 束縛愛~放課後、教室で、無防備な優等生を、無理やり●す~ モーションコミック版 1話

FapForFun

Elite Member
Contributor
Jun 12, 2018
:rar: Information

Circle: survive
Release: Mar/11/2021
File format: MP4
Genre: Breasts, Serial Product, Upper-class Girl, Uniform, Internal Cumshot, Restraint, Black Hair, Virgin Female
File size: 1.15 GB

Akari blast!'s popular S&M sexual training manga has been turned into a fluid motion comic!

[Story]

Ayano is the beautiful student council chair, with terrific grades and an unblemished record.
Akihiko is a teacher at the school.
While he had no particular affinity for teaching, his parents were both teachers,
and he didn't have the willingness or outward desire to change course,
One day trouble occurs, and in the heat of the moment Akihiko ends up raping Ayano.

37 pages of buttery smooth motion comic!
Featuring all the quality of the original CG, with added character voices,
SFX and BGM for additional immersion.

Monochrome version, partially colored versions included

Code:
[CENTER]https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319855.html[/CENTER]

=============================================================​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3